Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? (45081 Views)

Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari / Fayemi Joins Akeredolu’s Victory Train (Photos) / Why APC Panel Nullified Akeredolu’s Victory In Ondo Governorship Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by Babacele: 5:51pm On Sep 16, 2016
shukuokukobambl:

It'll be a miracle for Akeredolu to win the election. The PDP man I hear is an akure native and despite being the capital, they've never ruled the state. They and a lot of others believe its now their turn and this might work against Akeredolu.

Whichever way, let the will of ondo people be done grin
so all the people in Akure both indigenes ,hausas, akokos,ikales,owos, IBO,Edo etc will vote for PDP? So why didn't PDP's candidate a Bini win Oshiomole in 2013 in Benin city or Edo south?
Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by igidaduro: 11:58am On Sep 19, 2016
Babacele:
while I agree with some of yr points ,Aketi lost because Ondo people still loved Mimiko then unlike now that his rating is damn all time low. He had to bribe heavily to win the assemblies after loosing the presidential. And with PDP federal influence out, APC is the party to beat. Tinubu and Akeredolu deceived Mimiko who will be shocked come November. Some folks above said Fayemi n co brought Yaya Bello.....pure PDP pooo! if it were true ,which is not, can all them combined match Tinubu money for money not to talk of Ambode lend a hand? Truth is that Faleke obstinacy was a decoy to placate the Audu and by extension the Igala feelings after the heavy loss of very Influential Audu. None of you has been able to tell why, when Tinubu and Akeredolu fight.
That my point
Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by gasbee: 10:14am On Jun 10, 2017
Mixty:
Nobody would have ever imagined that the former NBA chairman, Rotimi Akeredolu would defeat Tinubu's annointed candidate (Segun Abraham) in Ondo state APC primaries. This is someone who openly castigated Tinubu for not keeping to his words.

I have always said it that Tinubu's political influence is overrated.

Does this signal the beginning of the end for the Tinubu's political structure? Is Tinubu gradually becoming irrelevant in the south west and in extension, Nigeria?
Good morning, ow is ur day going, op fine. I got ur username from d sexuality. section but I jus wanted to bring it here. Pls I wanted to ask if u cud introduce me to any of ur akwa ibom female freinds dat might b interested in a serious relationship dat will lead to marriage, am also from akwa ibom, am very serious abt it. Pls if there is any info u need abt me, pls let me know
Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by Mixty: 3:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
gasbee:
Good morning, ow is ur day going, op fine. I got ur username from d sexuality. section but I jus wanted to bring it here. Pls I wanted to ask if u cud introduce me to any of ur akwa ibom female freinds dat might b interested in a serious relationship dat will lead to marriage, am also from akwa ibom, am very serious abt it. Pls if there is any info u need abt me, pls let me know

Bros, I don't know you at all. Never even come across your username on Nairaland. You dont also know me. I can't just introduce anybody to you for MARRIAGE! I introduce people to other people I know. Hook-up is different from marriage o. I think I remember saying that on the thread.

Besides, is being an akwa ibomite your only criterium for marriage?
Re: Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? by gasbee: 8:18pm On Jun 10, 2017
Mixty:

Bros, I don't know you at all. Never even come across your username on Nairaland. You dont also know me. I can't just introduce anybody to you for MARRIAGE! I introduce people to other people I know. Hook-up is different from marriage o. I think I remember saying that on the thread.

Besides, is being an akwa ibomite your only criterium for marriage?
we av not communicated one on one, n we v not met before, I only come to d ashewo thread to read comments, there was a time u said u r always lucky in meeting Aks ladies, apart from d fact dat am from Aks, there is nothing so extra special abt Aks ladies, is jus personal choice n wat I desire. U said u dont know me but am willing to make myself known to u, even if u wan to see me. U asked if being an Aks was my only criteria for marriage, no, she shd b doing something in terms of work, character matters also n also being a wife material

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up / National Protest: Organizers Release Timetable For February 5th Protest / Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.