Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

I Don't Want To Be In This World Again (screen Shot) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Want To Be In This World Again (screen Shot) (3505 Views)

Is BREAST Still A Private Part In This World ?? / If There Is A Chance To Come To This World Again,will You Still Choose Nigeria? / was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Want To Be In This World Again (screen Shot) by teepsee(f): 8:02am On Sep 04, 2016
Where is this world heading to.... cry

when things like this starts happening I would have said let the angel sound the trumpet undecided

Re: I Don't Want To Be In This World Again (screen Shot) by DesChyko: 8:08am On Sep 04, 2016
Dear OP,
I understand how you feel. I have also felt this way at this time at one point or the other of my life so I'm used to it.

This seem to be your first time so I will use my experience to guide you on how to manage this very difficult part of life. Follow my instructions carefully:

1. Take a glass of water.
2. Go back to bed.

If symptoms still persist; visit yabaleft.co.ng

Yours Sincerely,
Me.

10 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Be In This World Again (screen Shot) by wiringdpt(m): 8:08am On Sep 04, 2016
You want us to see your 1500 customized shirt and you own an android phone.
Re: I Don't Want To Be In This World Again (screen Shot) by KELVINXY: 8:12am On Sep 04, 2016
too late

u should have said it earlier undecided

I would have fixed on that Mark Zuckerberg exploded satellitewink

at least either way you get a free ride to Space or Hell. grin

#think_about_it.
Re: I Don't Want To Be In This World Again (screen Shot) by speedyconnect3: 8:13am On Sep 04, 2016
teepsee:
Where is this world heading to.... cry

when things like this starts happening I would have said let the angel sound the trumpet undecided
easy o
Re: I Don't Want To Be In This World Again (screen Shot) by Waspy(m): 8:24am On Sep 04, 2016
Change the phone.. ...dats all

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Be In This World Again (screen Shot) by youngberry001(m): 8:35am On Sep 04, 2016
Oga go take otapiapia nah.

Simple!!
Re: I Don't Want To Be In This World Again (screen Shot) by Sweetnik22(f): 8:39am On Sep 04, 2016
Op go n meet buharia to direct ur steps undecided

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Be In This World Again (screen Shot) by teepsee(f): 11:15am On Sep 04, 2016
DesChyko:
Dear OP,
I understand how you feel. I have also felt this way at this time at one point or the other of my life so I'm used to it.

This seem to be your first time so I will use my experience to guide you on how to manage this very difficult part of life. Follow my instructions carefully:

2. Go back to bed.

Yours Sincerely,
Me.

Bro thanks for that ur advice but not on what you thought, the other image was a mistake. U can know make ur real observation
Re: I Don't Want To Be In This World Again (screen Shot) by teepsee(f): 11:17am On Sep 04, 2016
Sweetnik22:
Op go n meet buharia to direct ur steps undecided

Happy Sunday man. It would have made more sense if u say let buhari come to me to direct his steps.

Modified : what ya have to say
Re: I Don't Want To Be In This World Again (screen Shot) by teepsee(f): 11:19am On Sep 04, 2016
wiringdpt:
You want us to see your 1500 customized shirt and you own an android phone.

Bro that was a mistake, just came back from church, hope u went to church today. (if u are a xritain)
Modified : make ur observation now
Re: I Don't Want To Be In This World Again (screen Shot) by teepsee(f): 11:20am On Sep 04, 2016
Waspy:
Change the phone.. ...dats all

Nothing wrong with the phone man, thanks
Modified :
Re: I Don't Want To Be In This World Again (screen Shot) by teepsee(f): 11:21am On Sep 04, 2016
speedyconnect3:
easy o

U mean on things like this?
Re: I Don't Want To Be In This World Again (screen Shot) by Sweetnik22(f): 11:21am On Sep 04, 2016
teepsee:

Happy Sunday man. It would have made more sense if u say let buhari come to me to direct his steps.

Modified : what ya have to say
grin grin grin as u can c his steps r directed already cheesy
Wish u same boo

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Be In This World Again (screen Shot) by teepsee(f): 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
Sweetnik22:

grin grin grin as u can c his steps r directed already cheesy
Wish u same boo

And do you think the steps was at the right direction bae embarassed
Re: I Don't Want To Be In This World Again (screen Shot) by Sweetnik22(f): 1:52pm On Sep 04, 2016
teepsee:

And do you think the steps was at the right direction bae embarassed
No dear, d step is killing naija already angry
Re: I Don't Want To Be In This World Again (screen Shot) by teepsee(f): 12:53am On Sep 05, 2016
Sweetnik22:

No dear, d step is killing naija already angry

Nice, kind of love ur sincerity on that.
BTW, watching a movie, do u mind. At least it will make you forget u are in this country called Nigeria, for the moment
Re: I Don't Want To Be In This World Again (screen Shot) by Sweetnik22(f): 6:57am On Sep 05, 2016
teepsee:

Nice, kind of love ur sincerity on that.
BTW, watching a movie, do u mind. At least it will make you forget u are in this country called Nigeria, for the moment
Tnx dear smiley
Gm
Re: I Don't Want To Be In This World Again (screen Shot) by teepsee(f): 11:00am On Sep 05, 2016
Sweetnik22:

Tnx dear smiley
Gm

U know it's not fair to turn down the offer of a gentle Man cool
Mowi, how was ur nyt
Re: I Don't Want To Be In This World Again (screen Shot) by Sweetnik22(f): 11:05am On Sep 05, 2016
teepsee:

U know it's not fair to turn down the offer of a gentle Man cool
Mowi, how was ur nyt
Lol. Ok next time cheesy. . It was gr8 tnx n urs
Re: I Don't Want To Be In This World Again (screen Shot) by teepsee(f): 11:34am On Sep 05, 2016
Sweetnik22:

Lol. Ok next time cheesy. . It was gr8 tnx n urs
it was dem cold, slept without blanket cause it was hot, but later rained heavily. So i almost freezed
Re: I Don't Want To Be In This World Again (screen Shot) by McBrooklyn(m): 11:56am On Sep 05, 2016
OP, before you kill yourself, why not use yourself as money ritual and make people around you rich or what did you think?? angry

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Be In This World Again (screen Shot) by Sweetnik22(f): 3:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
teepsee:
it was dem cold, slept without blanket cause it was hot, but later rained heavily. So i almost freezed
Ehya... sori about that dear angry next time try n sleep with blanket ok smiley
Re: I Don't Want To Be In This World Again (screen Shot) by teepsee(f): 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2016
Sweetnik22:

Ehya... sori about that dear angry next time try n sleep with blanket ok smiley

Tanks wink how about the movie tonight cool
Re: I Don't Want To Be In This World Again (screen Shot) by Sweetnik22(f): 8:32pm On Sep 05, 2016
teepsee:

Tanks wink how about the movie tonight cool
D title of d movie smiley
Re: I Don't Want To Be In This World Again (screen Shot) by Lexxyburg(m): 9:15pm On Sep 05, 2016
what trumpet?
Re: I Don't Want To Be In This World Again (screen Shot) by teepsee(f): 11:04pm On Sep 05, 2016
Sweetnik22:

D title of d movie smiley
tell me u looking for another excuse not to angry
It's the last ship
Re: I Don't Want To Be In This World Again (screen Shot) by teepsee(f): 11:05pm On Sep 05, 2016
Lexxyburg:
what trumpet?
Lol, which trumpet do u know Bros?
Re: I Don't Want To Be In This World Again (screen Shot) by Sweetnik22(f): 7:21am On Sep 06, 2016
teepsee:
tell me u looking for another excuse not to angry
It's the last ship
grin grin no na cheesy
Morning
Re: I Don't Want To Be In This World Again (screen Shot) by teepsee(f): 10:16am On Sep 06, 2016
Sweetnik22:

grin grin no na cheesy
Morning
morning bae, hope u slept well.
What happened yesternight, didn't see you smiley
Re: I Don't Want To Be In This World Again (screen Shot) by Sweetnik22(f): 4:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
teepsee:
morning bae, hope u slept well.
What happened yesternight, didn't see you smiley
Sori dozed off sad
Hw's ur day goin smiley
Re: I Don't Want To Be In This World Again (screen Shot) by Tommfrench(m): 4:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
DesChyko:
Dear OP,

2. Go back to bed.

Yours Sincerely,
Me.
epic

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Bitter Truth About Nigerian Girls / White Men Paying To Cuddle With A Black Woman For The First Time / Why Use Someone Else Pix?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.