Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

If There Is A Chance To Come To This World Again,will You Still Choose Nigeria? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If There Is A Chance To Come To This World Again,will You Still Choose Nigeria? (905 Views)

Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? / When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up / Is BREAST Still A Private Part In This World ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If There Is A Chance To Come To This World Again,will You Still Choose Nigeria? by Vangalee: 4:48pm On Mar 07, 2017
I created this,cos I asked for help,financial help,people killed me inside the more.so so Hurtful......No country is easy,but nigeria is just cursed..

1 Like

Re: If There Is A Chance To Come To This World Again,will You Still Choose Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 07, 2017
I will choose Nigeria and the same parents.
Re: If There Is A Chance To Come To This World Again,will You Still Choose Nigeria? by Kvistblog: 4:53pm On Mar 07, 2017
Baba kolewerk
Re: If There Is A Chance To Come To This World Again,will You Still Choose Nigeria? by Vangalee: 4:54pm On Mar 07, 2017
Papykush:

I will choose Nigeria and the same parents.

Good of you,lucky man..

1 Like

Re: If There Is A Chance To Come To This World Again,will You Still Choose Nigeria? by Vangalee: 4:55pm On Mar 07, 2017
Kvistblog:
Baba kolewerk

Confirm,98%of poor Nigerians will never wanna come bak.
Re: If There Is A Chance To Come To This World Again,will You Still Choose Nigeria? by firstking01(m): 4:59pm On Mar 07, 2017
NEVERundecided
Re: If There Is A Chance To Come To This World Again,will You Still Choose Nigeria? by REIIGN(m): 4:59pm On Mar 07, 2017
Vangalee:
I created this,cos I asked for help,financial help,people killed me inside the more.so so Hurtful......No country is easy,but nigeria is just cursed..

1 Like

Re: If There Is A Chance To Come To This World Again,will You Still Choose Nigeria? by MrWhaley: 4:59pm On Mar 07, 2017
Vangalee:

Confirm,98%of poor Nigerians will never wanna come bak.
Wrong. Don't generalize.
Because you are in a shaky situation and can denounce your nationality if presented with the chance doesn't mean 98% of Nigerians would do the same.

I personally don't see coming back as a Nigerian as a bad idea and will definitely not mind.
Re: If There Is A Chance To Come To This World Again,will You Still Choose Nigeria? by McBrooklyn(m): 5:00pm On Mar 07, 2017
Well, I can only come back to right some if not all of my mistakes I made as a kid up till now... cry
Re: If There Is A Chance To Come To This World Again,will You Still Choose Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 07, 2017
Come back bawo?God forbid bad thing.I will choose my parent over again but not this country.
Re: If There Is A Chance To Come To This World Again,will You Still Choose Nigeria? by Chikelue2000(m): 5:02pm On Mar 07, 2017
If our weather will be like those of d Uk and USA, y not?, I love dis country but Buhari should not be here with me, Iraq n Somali fits him more
Re: If There Is A Chance To Come To This World Again,will You Still Choose Nigeria? by saintikechi(m): 5:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
"BIAFRA"
Re: If There Is A Chance To Come To This World Again,will You Still Choose Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
Hm....Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevaaaaaaaa
Re: If There Is A Chance To Come To This World Again,will You Still Choose Nigeria? by ghost3040: 7:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
THERE IS A COUNTRY WITH A PRESIDENT RESIDING IN LONDON...I THINK I WILL FLEE FROM THAT COUNTRY...
Re: If There Is A Chance To Come To This World Again,will You Still Choose Nigeria? by millik(f): 8:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
would love to be in bia7ra
Re: If There Is A Chance To Come To This World Again,will You Still Choose Nigeria? by Kvistblog: 8:19pm On Mar 07, 2017
LALASTICLALA.... MOVE TO THE PROMISE LAND
MYND44, OSEWA

LET'S SEE FUNNY COMMENTS
Re: If There Is A Chance To Come To This World Again,will You Still Choose Nigeria? by LOSKYXANDER: 8:55pm On Mar 07, 2017
If I choose Nigeria, even God will be wondering if I'm alright angry

2 Likes

Re: If There Is A Chance To Come To This World Again,will You Still Choose Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 07, 2017
Would like to come back to the same country, and the same parents especially my mom but bros, i go wish my parents get plenty plenty money ooh

The kind of hustle I've done before now, ah don't think I'll survive it if i repeat that hustle in the next life..
Re: If There Is A Chance To Come To This World Again,will You Still Choose Nigeria? by Sarah20A(f): 11:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
Vangalee:
no hard words but if Nigeria is cursed so you as a Nigerian is also cursed.
Re: If There Is A Chance To Come To This World Again,will You Still Choose Nigeria? by smiletome: 11:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
Most pple just say no like dey knw d challenges of being African American, a German, n Indian or a fvcking Eskimo. What if questions are stupid questions. Accept your reality, Dts d 1st step to making it better. Stay blessed
Re: If There Is A Chance To Come To This World Again,will You Still Choose Nigeria? by Vangalee: 12:12am On Mar 08, 2017
Chikelue2000:
If our weather will be like those of d Uk and USA, y not?, I love dis country but Buhari should not be here with me, Iraq n Somali fits him more

Soft
Re: If There Is A Chance To Come To This World Again,will You Still Choose Nigeria? by Vangalee: 12:13am On Mar 08, 2017
smiletome:
Most pple just say no like dey knw d challenges of being African American, a German, n Indian or a fvcking Eskimo. What if questions are stupid questions. Accept your reality, Dts d 1st step to making it better. Stay blessed

Come again,when u are awake sir.
Re: If There Is A Chance To Come To This World Again,will You Still Choose Nigeria? by Vangalee: 12:13am On Mar 08, 2017
LOSKYXANDER:
If I choose Nigeria, even God will be wondering if I'm alright angry

Soft..
Re: If There Is A Chance To Come To This World Again,will You Still Choose Nigeria? by Bishops10(m): 12:46am On Mar 08, 2017
Hello check out these exclusive deals on Jumia Discount up to 70% awaits you on any kind and type of item you want Call/whatsapp me on 08176255344 or rather inbox me (Jumia Agent) N.B we deal on any commodity you could think of Ranging from hotel reservations Sales of Car Foodstuffs/Groceries Male/Female clothing's to Electronics/Home appliances Just anything at all Jumia delivers to all part of Nigeria and you can pay on delivery
Jumia cares for you

(1) (Reply)

Just In Case You Still Want To Have A Child In 2017 (read This) / Nigerian Lady Returns Engagement Ring 3 Days After Her Boyfriend To Her / What You Should Do If In The Friend-zone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.