Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Is It OK For A Lady To Sleep With Every Guy She Dates? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It OK For A Lady To Sleep With Every Guy She Dates? (10094 Views)

Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter / Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It OK For A Lady To Sleep With Every Guy She Dates? by german007(m): 10:44pm On Oct 05, 2009
@whiteroses

What's your point?, What are you saying exactly or proving?

Regards
Re: Is It OK For A Lady To Sleep With Every Guy She Dates? by whiteroses(f): 10:52pm On Oct 05, 2009
german007:

@whiteroses

What's your point?, What are you saying exactly or proving?

Regards
too many are being tricked to sleep with their dates its not ok some of us use to be like that but smarter now and why do you askk abi you are one of those guys lol
Re: Is It OK For A Lady To Sleep With Every Guy She Dates? by EchuaA: 10:59pm On Oct 05, 2009
modesty ad moderation ar the watch word here. u need to hav ur head over ur shoulder
Re: Is It OK For A Lady To Sleep With Every Guy She Dates? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 05, 2009
@ whiterose

We are talking about dating, not going out on a date. Of course it's quite irresponsible to sleep with every guy you watch a movie with. But with you bf, it's up to you to decide.
Re: Is It OK For A Lady To Sleep With Every Guy She Dates? by whiteroses(f): 11:06pm On Oct 05, 2009
michelin89:

@ OP

Why would you allow these bunch of hypocrites to judge your choices? These people who have paraded prostitutes and aristos they weren't even dating.

lmao

michelin89:

@ whiterose

We are talking about dating, not going out on a date. Of course it's quite irresponsible to sleep with every guy you watch a movie with. But with you bf, it's up to you to decide.
k i hear you
Re: Is It OK For A Lady To Sleep With Every Guy She Dates? by simpsonX: 11:29pm On Oct 05, 2009
where does hell, love purity,self control, Jesus Christ etc come in in the decisions people make in this life?? after having a life of supposed fun and sex, when ur life is in shambles and ur suffering from one STD like AIDS or you have missed great opportunities in lyf ull start running up and down from one pastor to another claiming many things. ZIP UP, HAD I KNOWN isnt a good story.
Nigerians are becoming very STUPID adopting the moral decadence of the WESTERN WORLD.
Re: Is It OK For A Lady To Sleep With Every Guy She Dates? by whiteroses(f): 11:52pm On Oct 05, 2009
simpsonX:

where does hell, love purity,self control, Jesus Christ etc come in in the decisions people make in this life?? after having a life of supposed fun and sex, when your life is in shambles and your suffering from one STD like AIDS or you have missed great opportunities in lyf ull start running up and down from one pastor to another claiming many things. ZIP UP, HAD I KNOWN isnt a good story.
Nigerians are becoming very STUPID adopting the moral decadence of the WESTERN WORLD.
tell em! thats why i always stress it to my ones to abstain or stick with one partner, just like nigeria when you see bf and gf from school they usually are together for long but over here every one is jumping from relationships everyday today they are single tommorow they are not with diff guys each time that just increase persons rate of catching diseases cah you'd be surprised at how much young people are infected with one infection or the other
Re: Is It OK For A Lady To Sleep With Every Guy She Dates? by TOPE20001(f): 11:54pm On Oct 05, 2009
Spiffyhot:

I just and really want to knw,so as nt to make any foolish mistake again.help me out

Are u really serious abt this question? lmao grin grin grin
Re: Is It OK For A Lady To Sleep With Every Guy She Dates? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 05, 2009
whiteroses:

tell em! thats why i always stress it to my ones to abstain or stick with one partner, just like nigeria when you see bf and gf from school they usually are together for long but over here every one is jumping from relationships everyday today they are single tommorow they are not with diff guys each time that just increase persons rate of catching diseases cah you'd be surprised at how much young people are infected with one infection or the other

Girl its a jungle out there. Sex is now a criteria for a relationship because apparently it helps make the relationship stronger and it wouldnt make the man think any less of the girl but fast forward to three or six months later that same guy will be calling the girl a cheap LovePeddler who has been worn out undecided Society is a mess at the moment.
Re: Is It OK For A Lady To Sleep With Every Guy She Dates? by keyne(f): 12:21am On Oct 06, 2009
it is wrong.u wld soon b a topic of discussion.do not sleep wit all the guys u date,pls
Re: Is It OK For A Lady To Sleep With Every Guy She Dates? by ifihearam: 12:25am On Oct 06, 2009
Listen up you all that insulted this lady who posted this topic:

Why insult her for asking a very reasonable question,rather that say your own opinion you engage in insulting people,some of you always potray the kind of upbringing you have and basically lack manners and good parental guidance.

She said in DATE and not ON A FIRST DATE,simple english una nor fit understand

Thos of you that said its wrong,are you saying if you date a guy and it lasted for 2 years, and you dated another for yet another year,is that a criteria for you not to sleep wih the third because you have bleeped the previous ones?

Common on and be reasonble for once,as a matter of fact,sex is inevitable in relationships unless you are core christains and definately not the kind of people that are here.
Re: Is It OK For A Lady To Sleep With Every Guy She Dates? by ifihearam: 12:29am On Oct 06, 2009
Listen up you all that insulted this lady who posted this topic:

Why insult her for asking a very reasonable question,rather that say your own opinion you engage in insulting people,some of you always potray the kind of upbringing you have and basically lack manners and good parental guidance.

She said in DATE and not ON A FIRST DATE,simple english una nor fit understand

Thos of you that said its wrong,are you saying if you date a guy and it lasted for 2 years, and you dated another for yet another year,is that a criteria for you not to sleep wih the third because you have bleeped the previous ones?

Common on and be reasonble for once,as a matter of fact,sex is inevitable in relationships unless you are core christains and definately not the kind of people that are here.
Re: Is It OK For A Lady To Sleep With Every Guy She Dates? by osodstarz(m): 1:40am On Oct 06, 2009
Its rily bad. Not morally n Godly-irritating
Re: Is It OK For A Lady To Sleep With Every Guy She Dates? by osodstarz(m): 1:42am On Oct 06, 2009
Re: Is It OK For A Lady To Sleep With Every Guy She Dates? by osodstarz(m): 1:44am On Oct 06, 2009
Re: Is It OK For A Lady To Sleep With Every Guy She Dates? by Fhemmmy: 2:09am On Oct 06, 2009
Is it ok for a guy to sleep with every woman/madam/cashmama/girls he dates?
Re: Is It OK For A Lady To Sleep With Every Guy She Dates? by Nobody: 2:48am On Oct 06, 2009
@Poster Did you read your post after you posted it?
I'm really curious about your age because I am sure no one above 14 would ask such a Useless question on a public forum,   angry
Re: Is It OK For A Lady To Sleep With Every Guy She Dates? by Rooneyboy(m): 5:58am On Oct 06, 2009
The simple truth, its not proper,we guys wouldnt appreciate u if u that generous.
Re: Is It OK For A Lady To Sleep With Every Guy She Dates? by Rooneyboy(m): 6:00am On Oct 06, 2009
The simple truth, its not proper,we guys wouldnt appreciate u if u that generous.
Re: Is It OK For A Lady To Sleep With Every Guy She Dates? by SeanT21(f): 6:07am On Oct 06, 2009
Hell NO~~DO NOT GIVE UP THE GOODIES TILL U WALK DOWN THE ALTER!!
Re: Is It OK For A Lady To Sleep With Every Guy She Dates? by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 06, 2009
Rooneyboy:

But you will still pressure the girl to give up the goodies and used bullshit lines like "I will not think of you any differently" undecided You guys are a trip tongue
Re: Is It OK For A Lady To Sleep With Every Guy She Dates? by sexee: 6:53am On Oct 06, 2009
@missy B,will like 2 hook up wit u.neva seen such a pretty face b4.holla me on 08034385569,nathegbus@yahoo.com
Re: Is It OK For A Lady To Sleep With Every Guy She Dates? by sexee: 6:55am On Oct 06, 2009
@missy B,will like 2 hook up wit u.neva seen such a pretty face b4.holla me on 08034385569,nathegbus@yahoo.com
Re: Is It OK For A Lady To Sleep With Every Guy She Dates? by opeyemiolu(f): 8:19am On Oct 06, 2009
Nigeria Girls are hypocrates. Even those ones saying they cant do it with evry guy they date. We all do it. dont expect them to tell u even if u caught them in the act. i know girls. shocked
Re: Is It OK For A Lady To Sleep With Every Guy She Dates? by opeyemiolu(f): 8:21am On Oct 06, 2009
Nigeria Girls are hypocrates. Even those ones saying they cant do it with evry guy they date. We all do it. dont expect them to tell u even if u caught them in the act. i know girls. shocked
Re: Is It OK For A Lady To Sleep With Every Guy She Dates? by Spiffyhot(f): 8:48am On Oct 06, 2009
It is nt like i go abt sleeping with any guy i meet.when i said date,i meant in a relationship.moreover i asked becos i just entered my second relationship and the guy is already asking me for s*x.stop insulting m
Re: Is It OK For A Lady To Sleep With Every Guy She Dates? by erico2k2(m): 9:44am On Oct 06, 2009
why are there so many ignorant people on here,you guys havethe Net at your hands and are still backward, whats wrong with sleeping with one's gf or bf eh?
@Poster, nothing do you oh, if you are in a relationship and you have gone out for like 3 months are you gonna refuse him/her sex just cos its too early? you gotta define early here and if somewhere along the line at the 7th month you break up andon the 9th month you meet someone else, are you gonna say at the 13th months its moraly wrong to have sex with him/her? what you should consider most is safty ie protection,if yu are scared of the SEX in relationship then keep off cos relationship and sex goes together unless you be deeper life strong member oh,So guys read the topic b4 insulting the Poster abeg una so Talk your own.
Re: Is It OK For A Lady To Sleep With Every Guy She Dates? by ollybosieb: 10:43am On Oct 06, 2009
Why not ? if your name is Animashaun.
Re: Is It OK For A Lady To Sleep With Every Guy She Dates? by ollybosieb: 10:46am On Oct 06, 2009
Why not ? if your name is Animashaun.
Re: Is It OK For A Lady To Sleep With Every Guy She Dates? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 06, 2009
how is this even a question? every girl want to sleep with some one
specail, and not every guy you meet will be specail. tongue
Re: Is It OK For A Lady To Sleep With Every Guy She Dates? by german007(m): 12:53pm On Oct 06, 2009
madam rokiatu how far?, longest time?,

I like u for you bluntness, no beating around d bush, lol
Re: Is It OK For A Lady To Sleep With Every Guy She Dates? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 06, 2009
lol thanks smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Girls Open Their Legs Like 'Jet Li' When I Show Them Money - Man Opens Up / She Raped Me And Begged / Watch Full Video Of Bobrisky's Former Pa Oye Kyme