Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

#justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe (51789 Views)

6-Month-Old Baby Raped By Husband Of Her Mother's Friend In Kano (New Photos) / 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos / 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by bejeria101(m): 4:47pm On Sep 04, 2016
Kill the bastard! And rip his intestines and choke him with it.

1 Like

Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 04, 2016
bayelsa1son:
Now one mumu imams will come from no where to talk about sharia laws this man should be taken to sharia laws...so sharia law doesnt preach rape but preach blasphemy.....it seems Nigerian muslims are just born wicked
Exactly!!!.

Heard about those killed for blasphemy too and i wonder if their so cherished muhammad would have supported it if he were to be alive.

Gross!!

2 Likes

Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by HMZi: 4:47pm On Sep 04, 2016
Na so b4 i leave otukpo e get one food vendor called 'apature' rape one little boy and dem catch am in d act...b4 1week,them release am....pervs must die

1 Like

Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by Mandynews(f): 4:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
I will never believe anything about rape...even if the girl is 35years news HEADLINE will always say different age! Men don suffer the reason I no dey let any pikin come close to me.
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by Mazeed(m): 4:49pm On Sep 04, 2016
I think he deserve one of this

2 Likes

Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by kunletexs: 4:49pm On Sep 04, 2016
the first time i heard of rape on a 6 month old baby, it was in south africa in 2001, are we saying we are tilting towards that side?
God have mercy on nigeria
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by MNDY(m): 4:50pm On Sep 04, 2016
I've lost faith in mankind!
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2016
Those that keep shouting that girls bring rape upon themselves by the way they dress please come and explain how this 6 month old baby seduced a grown man.
A rapist will rape anyone when they have the opportunity to regardless of the age or they way the victim is dressed. These kind of people are sick

2 Likes

Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by Jacko1(m): 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2016
Our kids are no longer safe
So sad
Wrenching

6 month old....
When he was doin it wat was going on in his mind
Dnt knw wat to sat

Since she has no intestine

Let them euthanize her please
My bro wey dey do residency go see things oh tufia
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by MNDY(m): 4:52pm On Sep 04, 2016
Oh Lord! I've lost faith in mankind!
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 04, 2016
Mandynews:
I will never believe anything about rape...even if the girl is 35years news HEADLINE will always say different age! Men don suffer the reason I no dey let any pikin come close to me.

So what word should be used and what do you mean by men don suffer?? angry

Na people like you dey support rapists

*spits on him*

1 Like

Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by KKKWHITE(m): 4:52pm On Sep 04, 2016
But when someone named his dog BUHARI the case wasn't treated lightly.

1 Like

Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
#Justice
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
KKKWHITE:
But when someone named his dog BUHARI the case wasn't treated lightly.

Exactly, that shows how bad the judiciary system in this country is
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by cococandy(f): 4:55pm On Sep 04, 2016
6 months old baby? I've no words

1 Like

Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 04, 2016
The story doesn't add up ..... Something is missing
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by nuelzz04(m): 4:56pm On Sep 04, 2016
sad angry angry angry angry........he shud b castrated, amputated den flogged 100 times daily for d rest of his remaining miserable life sad angry

1 Like

Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by Mazeed(m): 4:57pm On Sep 04, 2016
To be specific let him go for number three (3)

Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by wickedworld: 4:57pm On Sep 04, 2016
Six Month old baby? JesuS . Why didn't he insert his dick in a cow ass hole I mean does he think six month old baby got hole for finger talkless of dick.

And police release the dick head? Oh I cry for my country. Very simple this should get aisha and buhari attansion, she should be interested rather than been interested in fayose ranting.
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by cococandy(f): 4:58pm On Sep 04, 2016
Mandynews:
embarassed you're human too right?

So her age was exaggerated? What was she? 18yr old baby? God will judge all of you. Umu ekwensu. Trivializing rape

1 Like

Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by Princedapace(m): 4:59pm On Sep 04, 2016
midolian:
The criminal has been Released? undecided

If this man was burnt alive, some wld come here to shout "jungle justice"..Now he has been handed over to the police and treated like a jungle king.

Since the day I was born till now, I still havnt seen any usefulness of the Nigerian police. Why do we even have them?

Im still searching where they mentioned police in this case.. And pls.. When can we stop believing one sided story? Pls.. If he did it, he must be the grandpa of lucifer.. But..we hate police a lot...those commenting are the ones mentioning police, the story didn't mention police.. Just becus we heard of an arrest and we simply associated it with police.. And u saw Civil defence there o that did the arrest and the story never mentioned that they handed over the man to police o and tgw story never said the man was released by police o.. Abeg.. Make we pity for police men.. Pls...police is more needed than soldiers if u must know... I know most of u hate them...but I can bet u, many can't sleep if there is no police.. Let's manage them the way our govt has treated them and reduce the way we hate them jaree

1 Like

Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by lieutenantHaven: 4:59pm On Sep 04, 2016
Takes a leak...spits....and goes back inside the association's office and continues with d checks and balances

1 Like

Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by Martinwombo(m): 4:59pm On Sep 04, 2016
Ok
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 04, 2016
cococandy:
embarassed you're human too right?

So her age was exaggerated? What was she? 18yr old baby? God will judge all of you. Umu ekwensu. Trivializing rape

Don't mind the him angry

I don't know why he made such stupid comment about rape

2 Likes

Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by ahamonyeka(m): 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2016
6month?am just seeing month there thought is year.oh my God some men can be callous.
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by nextprince: 5:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
Diddyydiva:
My comment was not based on this incident alone

we shouldnt be surprised tho, what else do we expect from a tribe that gives a 8years old girl's hand in marriage.
Ur comment was not based on this incident alone huh? Rape cases are no longer news in ur places, u know dat. It is news in this case because it is not a common occurence. If u are in doubt I can furnish u with links to more dan ten cases on this forum within the last 7 days.

1 Like

Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by queenserere(f): 5:05pm On Sep 04, 2016
Damn!!! Dis is very bad
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by flatheadedbigot: 5:06pm On Sep 04, 2016
Nigerian men are becoming synonymous with evil,yet there are chruches and mosques all over the country. This guy should be hanged.

3 Likes

Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2016
nextprince:

Ur comment was not based on this incident alone huh? Rape cases are no longer news in ur places, u know dat. It is news in this case because it is not a common occurence. If u are in doubt I can furnish u with links to more dan ten cases on this forum within the last 7 days.
The question should be what incidents did you base your comment on sire.
And stop making assumptions. undecided
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by maasoap(m): 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2016
GenBloodykiIler:
how did i ended up sharing one country with these useless uncircumcised bastards from the north

Lol. As if things like this don't happen in your region.

1 Like

Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by adekayo1234(m): 5:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
I find this story hard to believe cos even an animal would not commit this level of atrocity.... If this story is true, death is too good a judgement for this man. Really disgusting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride / Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage / Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.