Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,501 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

#justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe (51826 Views)

6-Month-Old Baby Raped By Husband Of Her Mother's Friend In Kano (New Photos) / 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos / 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by KingRex1(m): 8:46pm On Sep 04, 2016
Izyyblaze:
Disheartening right?
Very! infact im still perplexed. Howdy?
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by LadyAimy: 8:46pm On Sep 04, 2016
nextprince:

English pls.
Good night Prince
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by bishop1988(m): 8:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
Princedapace:

Im still searching where they mentioned police in this case.. And pls.. When can we stop believing one sided story? Pls.. If he did it, he must be the grandpa of lucifer.. But..we hate police a lot...those commenting are the ones mentioning police, the story didn't mention police.. Just becus we heard of an arrest and we simply associated it with police.. And u saw Civil defence there o that did the arrest and the story never mentioned that they handed over the man to police o and tgw story never said the man was released by police o.. Abeg.. Make we pity for police men.. Pls...police is more needed than soldiers if u must know... I know most of u hate them...but I can bet u, many can't sleep if there is no police.. Let's manage them the way our govt has treated them and reduce the way we hate them jaree

Are u a police officer?
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by DonCortino: 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2016
And somebody was arrested, jailed and charged to court for naming his pet dog buhari. Nigerian police una well done o!

1 Like

Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by siff: 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2016
The man is a ritualist. The intestine of the baby will serves as a necklace to him and posterity will never forgive him.
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by curtain: 9:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
This story sounds unbelievable, how did a 'deaf' teacher connive with a ten years old? The state should not be hasty in crucifying a deaf person. am even still wondering how a deaf man became a teacher.
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by ShootToKill: 9:30pm On Sep 04, 2016
For Godsake why is the bastard still breathing? Is raping of babies also a norm in the northern part of zoo? The country is very useless, a big bumbling zoo that God will soon scatter like Sodom and Gomorah.
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by SC31(f): 9:32pm On Sep 04, 2016
MissGdope:
Those that keep shouting that girls bring rape upon themselves by the way they dress please come and explain how this 6 month old baby seduced a grown man.
A rapist will rape anyone when they have the opportunity to regardless of the age or they way the victim is dressed. These kind of people are sick
exactly,this was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the news
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by zicoraads: 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2016
I am literally speechless right now. Damn!

And to those e-diots from the first page up till this one who feel it's a Northern problem, you guys are also sick in the head.

1 Like

Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by anataala: 9:47pm On Sep 04, 2016
please have a common sense
Diddyydiva:
God!! sad

This is so unfair. Northerners are just so demonic.

Shame on the Nigeria Police force !!! angry
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by Laveda(f): 9:58pm On Sep 04, 2016
Very hard to believe

How? shocked
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
are you fuckin kiddin me? wait, deep breath.. I dont belive it, cant possibly be true.
BTW even a lunatic would recognize a toddler.
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by jaci02: 10:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
Many young male youths in Nairaland often open topics and threads with derogatory comments and posts about Nigerian young ladies calling them cheap, gold diggers and and all sorts.

Do you know why some of these ladies are like that? Many of them come from the type of background and history this child now has. Some of them were sexually molested, harassed and raped when they were growing up.

That's one of the deadliest damage a girl-child suffers when growing up. Many of them grow older becoming promiscuous (because they have little self-esteem and feel violated to the point of no value). They are constantly reminded by their past abuse that they aren't virgins anymore so they feel (what's the point of protecting something that you don't even have anymore). Then you wonder why they're so loose and sleep around indiscriminately. Mind you, more than 90% of sexual abuse cases are never reported we only get to know about just the few that makes headlines.

Another issue is that it can cause withdrawal and reclusive behaviors in some of these ladies when they grow up. They have no interest for men and are indifferent to sexual advances from men. For some, they begin to develop feelings for the same sex, (because they feel more secured physically and emotionally when they're among other ladies).

While for others, God just helps them when they give their lives to him and he heals their pain. And they become normal enough to live everyday without you and I ever knowing their past history of sexual abuse.

It's a pity that the life of a girl-child is held with so little value in Nigeria. Many of the culprits go unpunished. Nigeria has a very high population of pedophiles with destructive tendencies. And who's the victim here, our female babies (in some cases) and daughters. May God help us protect them.
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by ChinonsoDike2: 10:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
SPOPOVICH:

you sick fu*ck, you hope another baby is raped? you should rot in hell.

Stick your selective outrage up your crap hole, you context ignoring idiot.
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by junique629(f): 10:58pm On Sep 04, 2016
Where was the mother when ths madness took place
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by pheyimen: 11:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
Oju lasan kor
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by AOGAOG: 1:00am On Sep 05, 2016
Avoid sex sin, it destroys the soul of man.

Happy are yea if U know it.

Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by MrsAnyanwu(f): 4:22am On Sep 05, 2016
midolian:
The criminal has been Released? undecided

If this man was burnt alive, some wld come here to shout "jungle justice"..Now he has been handed over to the police and treated like a jungle king.

Since the day I was born till now, I still havnt seen any usefulness of the Nigerian police. Why do we even have them?
It is quite pathetic to say the least, intelligent quote.

1 Like

Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by Jck5(m): 5:16am On Sep 05, 2016
I URGE U TO READ A POST CAREFULLY BEFORE YOUR COMMENTS SO THAT U WILL NOT B HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR UR WORDS. THEY SAID D SUSPECT WAS ARRESTED BY THE COMMANDANT OF NSCDC WHICH STAND FOR NIGERIA SECURITY AND CIVIL DEFENCE CORPS AND RELEASED ON BAIL. SUFFICE TO SAY THAT THE NIGERIA POLICE WERE NOT MENTIONED HERE. AM NOT SUPRISE COZ SOME OF U POSTERS NEED GLASSES TO READ A POST. THE POLICE CAN HOLD U FOR DEFORMATION OF CHARACTER
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by glossy6(f): 6:38am On Sep 05, 2016
@Hajara, we wish you speedy recofer (in SSP's voice).

Children seem to be endangered species in the North now. If step mums don't decimate them, then they face other vices from those who should protect them. Who has ever heard that a man defiled a 6 months old infant.

May God help us
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by Danmaiduguri(m): 8:53am On Sep 05, 2016
Diddyydiva:
God!! sad

This is so unfair. Northerners are just so demonic.

Shame on the Nigeria Police force !!! angry

Is this where this doctrine came from? pls answer me.
Genesis Ch19:30-35 Father went and had sex with his two daughter in the Hill till they Bore two children to him.
Judges ch16:1 Samson went and had sex with a prostitute.
Genesis 38:18 Judah went and impregnated his daugher inlaw.
Numbers 31:17-18 Jewish soldiers recieved divine orders to know if a woman is virgin or not by raping them.
Are this verses supporting this devilish act or condeming it?? all i see is clear Fullstop at the end of the verses.
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by teeyor09(m): 9:59am On Sep 05, 2016
Diddyydiva:
My comment was not based on this incident alone

we shouldnt be surprised tho, what else do we expect from a tribe that gives a 8years old girl's hand in marriage.

Other regions hu dont give out dia 8yrs old daughters to marriage (as u claim) still indulge in dis wicked act. Better stop being biased and talk ill of actions not dis sectional stunt u r pulling.

#KoKanMi
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by nextprince: 12:09pm On Sep 05, 2016
glossy6:
@Hajara, we wish you speedy recofer (in SSP's voice).

Children seem to be endangered species in the North now. If step mums don't decimate them, then they face other vices from those who should protect them. Who has ever heard that a man defiled a 6 months old infant.

May God help us
wetin dis one dey talk?
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by glossy6(f): 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
nextprince:
wetin dis one dey talk?
Exactly what I wrote or should I lend you my lenses?
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by glossy6(f): 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
nextprince:
wetin dis one dey talk?
Exactly what I wrote or should I lend you my lenses? cool cool cool
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by nextprince: 1:30pm On Sep 05, 2016
glossy6:

Exactly what I wrote or should I lend you my lenses? cool cool cool
painment everywhere. Wetin I wan do with lenses at my age na? grin grin
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by glossy6(f): 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2016
nextprince:
painment everywhere. Wetin I wan do with lenses at my age na? grin grin
if you ask me, na who I go asskk? The matter wey you see so....
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by nextprince: 5:55pm On Sep 05, 2016
glossy6:

if you ask me, na who I go asskk? The matter wey you see so....
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by Izyyblaze(f): 8:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
KingRex1:
Very! infact im still perplexed.
Howdy?
I'm good dear. You?

Evening. smiley
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by Origin(f): 12:23am On Sep 06, 2016
Proof. Please always include proof.

There should be official statements on these serious issues by a competent authority. Not tweets or a blog post.
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by Johnnoo(m): 10:53am On Sep 06, 2016
Are you nuts

Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by demiiii(f): 1:32am On Feb 27, 2017
Lets start a petition for all Rapist. Any one who Rapes should be KILLED. Death should be the punishment for any person who rapes especially A MINOR. I vote and support death for any rapist especially for minors. Who is with me. I need your support on this one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tenant Assaults Landlady Over Marijuana In Lagos (photo) / Billionaire Kidnapper: Court Jails Evans’ Gang Members For 41 Years / Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.