Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

#justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe (51825 Views)

6-Month-Old Baby Raped By Husband Of Her Mother's Friend In Kano (New Photos) / 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos / 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by joseph1832(m): 7:18pm On Sep 04, 2016
sukkot:
dayumm nigga your lust for violence is second to none
Sometimes that's what need to be done to give these twisted bastards a taste of their own wicked medicine.
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by babooshka: 7:18pm On Sep 04, 2016
AnonyNymous:
Omg
Are we sure that person is not battling serious mental illness? Incurable one?? I think they should just give him lethal injection and let him be out to rest forever.
if he's aving mental illness, y d illness no make am commit suicide, instead of bringing his rubbish mental illness 2 destroy d poor baby's life. He should keep his mental illness, and be hanged.
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by Abodunrin07(m): 7:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
That man should be dumped in a boiled oil........
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by excel4us: 7:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
THIS IS ATROCITY OF THE HIGHEST OTHER.GOD HELP US.
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by nextprince: 7:29pm On Sep 04, 2016
Fidelismaria:
cry LORD GOD ALMIGHTY PROTECT ME ND MY FAMILY FRM D WICKEDNESS OF DIS WORLD I HATE NORTHERNERS MAY D GOOD LORD DESTROY DEM ALL
Hopefully, u don't reside in the north and if that is the case u don't need to pray for any protection because ur brethens don't rape. I've never heard of any case of rape in the south since I was born. grin grin grin
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by SPOPOVICH: 7:33pm On Sep 04, 2016
ChinonsoDike2:

Are they comparable?! On one hand, the girls in the factories give away their kids on their own volition; slightly similar to giving up a child for adoption or using them as surrogates . On the other hand, a child that is 0.5 years old is raped till her internal organs are destroyed. Do these situations seem similar to you, you low IQ bastard?! You enabling piece of crap, I hope your kid gets the same treatment, so you can know how it feels.

you sick fu*ck, you hope another baby is raped? you should rot in hell.
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by goshen26: 7:33pm On Sep 04, 2016
nextprince:

The report of a pastor who camped 30 girls is still fresh on this forum, yet no one has insulted ur christianity. Meanwhile, dis man is not even an Imam. The brain is meant for reasoning bro.

Another aboki.spotted...

So cos a pastor did something we should not call a spade a spade again?

My point remain Abokis are problem we are having...go tell ur uncle I said so..

Oooooo u av forgotten Ese Orurus case, abi u suddenly throw away ur sense about the one praying along Ijebu-Ore road causing traffic

My point remain that ur kinsmen will do evil and will not feel remorse. The pastor guy that caught will not av d backing of anybody...the Alfa of akute will not have the backing of Yoruba Muslim...Aboki [/b]nextprince[b] tell ur kinsmen they are the problem we are having in Naija...

No wonder the bible say fear north(not)

U av even shown it, mallam like u backing evil deed...gerout joor

1 Like

Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by eyinjuege: 7:37pm On Sep 04, 2016
dasparrow:
@Post

I have never seen a country that destroys the lives of her children so much through sexual abuse like Nigeria. This is a country whose citizens claim to be religious and yet, the atrocities people commit in this so-called religious country called Nigeria will make lucifer the devil look like a saint. Nigeria is a country crawling with pedophiles and rapists. God's punishment awaits this country. May God Almighty heal baby Hajara. Amen.

What we are seeing now thanks to information been easily accessible is A TIP OF THE ICEBERG.
Just a tip.
Our police needs to sit up, our justice system needs to sit up. Else, evil will continue to abound.
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by willibounce1(m): 7:39pm On Sep 04, 2016
Justice for Hajara when the idio..t teacher should have been burnt into ashes. Some crimes should be judged instantly with gruesome death once there are glaring evidence the person is guilty or caught in the act.
If this matter goes to court they'll probably sentence the goat for life and still waste money feeding him until one mumu govt will release him. Just burn him up and let's reduce the number or animals living in this country. The population is too much self.

1 Like

Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by Moffyman(m): 7:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
We need john Doe in this country........since the justice system is so messed up.
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by MONITZ: 7:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
I am sure even the devil envies some people because of the atrocious acts that they commit and the ones they think of committing ,their hearts are already so dark and filled with evil that I don't even know how they are able to sleep at night.

Imagine a six months old baby!, hmm and he couldn't even visit any of the "Olosho" centers that abound in his area.

In Nigeria, "All sins nor be the same sin"anymore because obviously some re more grievous and so ought to attract harsher punishments,like this man, he ought to be castrated and rendered useless for the rest of his life.

1 Like

Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by barackodam: 7:43pm On Sep 04, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Not every tribe sire .

And we are definitely not the same angry

Is it not this same NL we read news of the man that raped his neighbors daughter or the cleric who sleeps with their subordinates?

We've all read it, and all three tribes have been a victim and accused. Even foreigners......abi no be NL we dey read them?

Like I said, you're right, but you said it as though they are the only one who indulges in that

Mystical109
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by Daud2: 7:45pm On Sep 04, 2016
The donkey and big full should be stoned to death.
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by nextprince: 7:47pm On Sep 04, 2016
goshen26:

Another aboki.spotted...

So cos a pastor did something we should not call a spade a spade again?

My point remain Abokis are problem we are having...go tell ur uncle I said so
Nobody stops u from condemning the act but all condemnation should be directed to the culprit (who is neither an Iman nor a leader) rather than a region or a particular religion since nobody attacked any religion because of the randy pastor whose way is even expected to be exemplary . But, with respect to problems, u may not really know how ur folks residing in the north constitute serious nuisance. Talking about Ese Oruru, and this particular incidence, these are still child plays compared to atocitities and all crimes perpetrated by ur folks. The thread has been furnished with appropriate link, go through those links. On the muslim praying in the midst of the road, I laugh. So, u think everybody is an idiot to believe such rubbish. Even the other travellers standing near the man praying did not look surprised and this alone should tell u something; there was serious traffic congestion and he simply decided to perform his religious obligation. This should be common sense, although common sense, as they say, is no longer common.
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by Kaybaba5(m): 7:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
What a wicked world.....
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
When I say men are DEVILS some bas..tards on NL will start opening their stinking mouth to talk rubbish. Look at what the son of the devil did to a little child. Are you trying to tell me that laws to completely castrate male rapists in Nigeria should not be enforced in the bill. But what do you expect when the moronic president in form of a spineless clueless male is running the country.
Men are cursed, degenerates and barabaric, who have no element of reasoning but to have sex like dogs.
That slowpoke should be burnt alive with his intestines fed to the dogs. angry
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by goshen26: 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2016
nextprince:

Nobody stops u from condemning the act but all condemnation should be directed to the culprit (who is neither an Iman nor a leader) rather than a region or a particular religion since nobody attacked any religion because of the randy pastor whose way is even expected to be exemplary . But, with respect to problems, u may not really know how ur folks residing in the north constitute serious nuisance.

Mr man personality will always be personality

Northerners like backing evil...u av forgotten the buhari dog issue?

Just xday in front of house here a brother of urs wanted to beat some young boys who refuse to collect #50 he offered them for buying a piece of metal from them...

I will neva b in support of any fool....be a pastor or Christian...u forgot the issue of the RCCG woman too in Abuja, nothing was done, yet they are Muslim from the north. My point remain that the way northerners (Muslim) reason is worrisome, once a man is from their tribe they support him, tho is a plus to u people in that at work place when they see a fellow aboki even if his qualification is poor he get employment, unlike our people n eastern that will b speaking big grammar, but the point is DONT SUPPORT UR BROTHER WHEN HE COMMIT A CRIME, a pastor or immam, this is common.with u people joor...

1 Like

Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by truly: 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2016
babooshka:
if he's aving mental illness, y d illness no make am commit suicide, instead of bringing his rubbish mental illness 2 destroy d poor baby's life. He should keep his mental illness, and be hanged.

Painful death is appropriate but don't rule out mental illness
May God not afflict us with mental illness
Somebody may not be suicidal, he can just enjoy inflicting pain on others
And he may not be that way all the time, but at certain times, he will be deadly

Look at this guy - I believe he had a mental illness and could not help himself because he should have even tried to cover his tracks

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-3754647/Charges-expected-Tuesday-kidnapping-death-young-girl.html
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by timecapsule: 8:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
he is now a record braker. his name is now in the guinness book of record, with his GOLD olympic medal. May GOD deliver those from the north.
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by truly: 8:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
goshen26:

I will neva b in support of any fool....be a pastor or Christian...u forgot the issue of the RCCG woman too in Abuja, nothing was done, yet they are Muslim from the north.
What do you mean nothing was done?
Isn't that the reason why people do jungle justice in the South?
ALUU4 were lynched because people assumed that nothing would be done by the police
So don't assume that the police is trusted in the South but not in the North
In any case some of these cases, especially those involving heinous crimes like this, take years to conclude
Remember Rev King's case
BTW - why are Christians in the habit of provoking people needlessly?
Muslims don't go about blaspheming in the church - a christian once went to UI mosque disguised as a muslim to blaspheme

goshen26:
My point remain that the way northerners (Muslim) reason is worrisome, once a man is from their tribe they support him,
So even if both the victims and the culprit are from the North, they will still support them?
There are southerners that are clannish too
Some people supported Rev King

goshen26:
tho is a plus to u people in that at work place when they see a fellow aboki even if his qualification is poor he get employment, unlike our people n eastern that will b speaking big grammar, but the point is DONT SUPPORT UR BROTHER WHEN HE COMMIT A CRIME, a pastor or immam, this is common.with u people joor...
Even if Northerners are qualified you would not employ them
You assume the certificate is forged, although Oluwole and special centres abound in the South

1 Like

Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by genieluv(f): 8:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
GenBloodykiIler:
how did i ended up sharing one country with these useless uncircumcised bastards from the north

Uncivilised fellow, as if people from the south dont do worse things.
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by LadyAimy: 8:18pm On Sep 04, 2016
nextprince:

Yes bro. So u pushed 4 my ban thinking I will die grin
How Sir?
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by goshen26: 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
truly:

What do you mean nothing was done?
Isn't that the reason why people do jungle justice in the South?
ALUU4 were lynched because people assumed that nothing would be done by the police
So don't assume that the police is trusted in the South but not in the North
In any case some of these cases, especially those involving heinous crimes like this, take years to conclude
Remember Rev King's case
BTW - why are Christians in the habit of provoking people needlessly?
Muslims don't go about blaspheming in the church - a christian once went to UI mosque disguised as a muslim to blaspheme

So even if both the victims and the culprit are from the North, they will still support them?
There are southerners that are clannish too
Some people supported Rev King

Even if Northerners are qualified you would not employ them
You assume the certificate is forged, although Oluwole and special centres abound in the South

Mr ITK, who supported King?

If southerners commit such we will all condemn them...wat of the case of Abia woman killed, abi that carpenter eating during ur fasting period?

I will bring enof of them from archive....it is common with northers causing riot wen their people is involved..

Oooo christian causing issue in d mosque? How many, compare to.the xtian killed in the north for worshipping in the church.

My dear, the point the Yoruba Muslim are not troublesome like hausas, u invite them.to functions in d church they will come, they invite u no biggie...mallam n cows.....I kno if u kno Whr I'm typing from u may call ur brothers too to come attack me....wat about the mile 12 case

An average Hausa man move around with dagger Whr ever he goes, wahala just de una DNA... Accept that
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by genieluv(f): 8:26pm On Sep 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by bejeria101(m): 8:26pm On Sep 04, 2016
sukkot:
dayumm nigga your lust for violence is second to none

Na you get grammar,shift biko who send you?
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 04, 2016
MrCork:

...but why do u post sad disgustin threads..r u sick up stairs in the head?(no oofeense) undecided

Oga teasha, you still clicked to read.. but why do u read sad disgustin threads..r u sick up stairs in the head? (no oofeense)
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by nextprince: 8:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
LadyAimy:
How Sir?
Are u asking me? How did u know I was banned?
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by nextprince: 8:39pm On Sep 04, 2016
timecapsule:
he is now a record braker. his name is now in the guinness book of record, with his GOLD olympic medal. May GOD deliver those from the north.
Amen. And since ur southern brethrens who have never committed a single crime since creation, may God never protect u from them.
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by LadyAimy: 8:41pm On Sep 04, 2016
nextprince:

Are u asking me? How did u know I was banned?
Shoron niyi cool
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by MrCork: 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2016
FlirtyKaren:

Oga teasha, you still clicked to read.. but why do u read sad disgustin threads..r u sick up stairs in the head? (no oofeense)

..BRO STOP CREATIN SAD DUMB THREADS...R U A SADDDDIST??..steeepid man!! undecided
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by nextprince: 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2016
GenBloodykiIler:
how did i ended up sharing one country with these useless uncircumcised bastards from the north

Just imagine who is complaining.
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by nextprince: 8:45pm On Sep 04, 2016
LadyAimy:
Shoron niyi cool
English pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tenant Assaults Landlady Over Marijuana In Lagos (photo) / Billionaire Kidnapper: Court Jails Evans’ Gang Members For 41 Years / Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.