Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Which Of These Hurt Most In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Hurt Most In A Relationship (1216 Views)

Who Hurt Most ? / Ten(10) Things Those In A Relationship Can Relate With. / 10 Statements That Hurt Girls But No One Realise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Hurt Most In A Relationship by EpicMaurice(m): 10:40am On Sep 04, 2016
WHICH OF THESE STATEMENTS HURT THE MOST IN A RELATIONSHIP

1* I never loved you.
2* Am in love with someone else.
3* It is over between us.
4* I was only using you to get my ex back.
5* i was just pretending to love you.
6* I only needed your money not you.
7* Stop disturbing my life.
8* Am sick and tired of this.
9* Am out of this.
10* I never want to set my eyes on you again.
Feel free to add yours if not mentioned here.
Re: Which Of These Hurt Most In A Relationship by Smellymouth: 10:41am On Sep 04, 2016
Girl ==> I am sick and tired of this...

Guy ==> Why?

Girl ==> I was never in love with you, I agreed to date you because I wanted to get back at my ex..I am truly sorry, but you just have to move on..

Guy ==> Please,let's make things work out.. sad

Girl ==> Right now, I am in love with someone else..It is Over between us!! Stop disturbing my life!!Am out of this.
I never want to set my eyes on you again.

Guy==>

Any man wen nor fear woman, I dey fear dat man... cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Which Of These Hurt Most In A Relationship by firstking01(m): 10:44am On Sep 04, 2016
Can't stand any of those, esp if it's coming from someone i dearly loveembarassed
Re: Which Of These Hurt Most In A Relationship by YUNGLURD(m): 10:45am On Sep 04, 2016
bombshells cry
Re: Which Of These Hurt Most In A Relationship by dollyjoy(f): 10:45am On Sep 04, 2016
"No 10 angry
Re: Which Of These Hurt Most In A Relationship by KingRex1(m): 10:50am On Sep 04, 2016
No 2
Re: Which Of These Hurt Most In A Relationship by EMPERORLEEE(m): 10:57am On Sep 04, 2016
All of the above grin cheesy
Re: Which Of These Hurt Most In A Relationship by youngberry001(m): 11:19am On Sep 04, 2016
No6
Re: Which Of These Hurt Most In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 04, 2016
Na 1 biko
Re: Which Of These Hurt Most In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 04, 2016
sad None
EpicMaurice:
WHICH OF THESE STATEMENTS HURT THE MOST IN A RELATIONSHIP

1* I never loved you.

2* Am in love with someone else.

3* It is over between us.

4* I was only using you to get my ex back.

5* i was just pretending to love you.

6* I only needed your money not you.

7* Stop disturbing my life.

8* Am sick and tired of this.

9* Am out of this.

10* I never want to set my eyes on you again.

Feel free to add yours if not mentioned here.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Hurt Most In A Relationship by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:29am On Sep 04, 2016
ok

Re: Which Of These Hurt Most In A Relationship by EpicMaurice(m): 11:31am On Sep 04, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
sad None
seems like you've always been at the dishing end of the sentences cheesy
Re: Which Of These Hurt Most In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 04, 2016
EpicMaurice:

seems like you've always been at the dishing end of the sentences cheesy
meaning?
Re: Which Of These Hurt Most In A Relationship by EpicMaurice(m): 11:40am On Sep 04, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
meaning?
i mean you've been the one dishing out the statements to guys
Re: Which Of These Hurt Most In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 04, 2016
EpicMaurice:

i mean you've been the one dishing out the statements to guys
No I'm not that heartless grin grin cheesy I don't do such, I will make my statement as nice as possible and if the guy doesn't still get it, I will ghost that niggaa hahaha grin kiss
Re: Which Of These Hurt Most In A Relationship by Flexherbal(m): 11:55am On Sep 04, 2016
Number 6
Re: Which Of These Hurt Most In A Relationship by tens4real(m): 11:56am On Sep 04, 2016
some guys can lie for girls ehhh..... you will hear something like baby I see my future kids in your eyes... Ekaabo! sir chairman of national population census I hope u also see baby food, diapers
Re: Which Of These Hurt Most In A Relationship by EpicMaurice(m): 12:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
No I'm not that heartless grin grin cheesy I don't do such, I will make my statement as nice as possible and if the guy doesn't still get it, I will ghost that niggaa hahaha grin kiss
how nice??

You mean like.....
'this isnt working out. Its not me its you. You just have to move on with Nkechi' grin cheesy
Re: Which Of These Hurt Most In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 04, 2016
EpicMaurice:

how nice??

You mean like.....
'this isnt working out. Its not me its you. You just have to move on with Nkechi' grin cheesy
like this "Sorry I don't feel the same way, I don't think I'm right for you, you deserve better, don't worry you'll find someone that's far more better than me that can cherish you and love you more than you expect, take care and I wish you all the best. kiss "
Re: Which Of These Hurt Most In A Relationship by Jay542(m): 12:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
EMPERORLEEE:
All of the above grin cheesy
!!!
Re: Which Of These Hurt Most In A Relationship by EpicMaurice(m): 1:16pm On Sep 04, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
like this "Sorry I don't feel the same way, I don't think I'm right for you, you deserve better, don't worry you'll find someone that's far more better than me that can cherish you and love you more than you expect, take care and I wish you all the best. kiss "
make i hear
Re: Which Of These Hurt Most In A Relationship by onyekachee(f): 1:18pm On Sep 04, 2016
I am in love with someone else is very hurtful
after using her to pass time
Re: Which Of These Hurt Most In A Relationship by lola024(f): 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2016
All of the above
Re: Which Of These Hurt Most In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 04, 2016
EpicMaurice:

make i hear
tongue

(1) (Reply)

Woman Turns Down Marriage Proposal Because Her Suitor Disliked Her Dog! / Does Age Difference Matter In Marriage? / Today We Remember The CEO And Founder Of Friendzone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.