Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,569 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

The Sixth Chance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Sixth Chance (700 Views)

Given The Chance, Will You Get Back With Your Most Recent Ex? / The Sixth Chance / The Sixth Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

The Sixth Chance by Hardeybolah: 11:18am On Oct 05, 2009
Pls i urgently need advice 4rm u guys abt ma relationship b4 i make d worse mistake of ma life.
Ma boyfriend n i ve been dating for d past 3years nw.bt btw dis 3yrs we've broken up more dan 4times.we jus broke up of recent over an issue i can't even explain maself bt he claims he's still in love wit me,am in a confused state dont knw if i shud still give him another chance bcuz am really tired of d break ups.
Re: The Sixth Chance by izeek(m): 11:25am On Oct 05, 2009
THINK YOU GUYS SHOULD JUST PACK IT UP.
breaking up is not always the solution to prolems, so the fact that you have towed that line 6times, its time to move on.
Re: The Sixth Chance by Shola2009(m): 2:17pm On Oct 05, 2009
IF he's done it 5 times already,what makes you think he wont keep doing it?? for Christ sake! did you go to school
Re: The Sixth Chance by AniLee(f): 4:54pm On Oct 05, 2009
[b]you dont even need to go to school to know that!! Listen baby girl, time to move on okay? "3 years" you may tell yourself, i know. And it seems such a long time to have invested so much time and energy and eventually have the whole tower come crashing down, but I say get the hammer and tear it down yourself. The number of your break ups seem a bit absurd I must say, cause it seems like the two of you run to 'breaking up' as the solution for whatever problem arises.

Tell me again dearie, how long do you intend to keep this up? Still more, you DONT even understand the reason why you broke up the last time. Now what does that tell you? Please, do yourself (and him) a favor and call it the end of a journey. Take heart,  you may feel you wasted time, but you gained even more experience, more wisdom and more strength and many other small things that need not be mentioned. If you really want to stick to the guy, well, then the both of you have to stop the habit of running away from problems and learn to face em together. Dont be like a glass that can be tipped over by a pinkie. All the best!!  smiley
[/b]

(1)

If Is U What Will U Do? / How Often Do Call / Babalawo In Tha House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.