Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Ekiti Rerun: Torture Of Journalists Caught On Tape In Ekiti Gov't House, - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Rerun: Torture Of Journalists Caught On Tape In Ekiti Gov't House, (3887 Views)

Saraki Meets Nigerian Union Of Journalists / SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises / My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Rerun: Torture Of Journalists Caught On Tape In Ekiti Gov't House, by Kobojunkie: 4:02am On Oct 07, 2009
I agree. The picture with the man and his amputated leg should be front page for all nigerians to see. That such a thing can be allowed to continue in Nigeria to this very day, shows how disgusting the state of things really is.
Re: Ekiti Rerun: Torture Of Journalists Caught On Tape In Ekiti Gov't House, by AloyEmeka3: 5:39am On Oct 07, 2009
Kobojunkie:

I agree. The picture with the man and his amputated leg should be front page for all nigerians to see. That such a thing can be allowed to continue in Nigeria to this very day, shows how disgusting the state of things really is.

Do you have proof that they broke the man's legs?. I saw the video and they were beaten but that was not enough to cause such harm. Shara reporters can blow things out of proportion.
Re: Ekiti Rerun: Torture Of Journalists Caught On Tape In Ekiti Gov't House, by mustafar1: 5:51am On Oct 07, 2009
the man in the picture is not one of those in the video. he is a victim of one more of the acts carried out by one of the ekiti torture groups back in april. so we are made to understand.
Re: Ekiti Rerun: Torture Of Journalists Caught On Tape In Ekiti Gov't House, by Kobojunkie: 5:59am On Oct 07, 2009
Aloy`Emeka:

Do you have proof that they broke the man's legs?. I saw the video and they were beaten but that was not enough to cause such harm. Shara reporters can blow things out of proportion.

Do I need to show proof that the picture, and the video, are both disgusting enough to warrant a call for standup/reality check? This is not about Sahara reports. This is about how millions live as if they are not even human beings and do not deserve to be treated like humans.

I could not even see all of the video. It was just too INHUMANE for my taste. I am still unable to look carefully at the picture. I really really hope it is a hoax of some kind cause I cannot, for the life of me, imagine how anyone would take a picture of HIS OWN amputated leg. Someone please tell me that is a really good photoshop job.
Re: Ekiti Rerun: Torture Of Journalists Caught On Tape In Ekiti Gov't House, by Jakumo(m): 6:23am On Oct 07, 2009
With a variety of utterly insane excuses, innocent people are chased down by screaming mobs in Nigeria every day, to be beaten to death and then burnt to cinders, very often in the presence of children who are encouraged to applaud and celebrate the barbarity as it unfolds, so this video of a few journalists getting bitten by a human dog, and having their eardrums imploded with slaps to the head is all very MILD stuff,  in comparison to the savagery that is Nigeria today.

Every Nigerian walking the fetid garbage-strewn streets of their hell-hole alternate universe is primed, eager and ready to participate in the  commission of mob murder at the drop of a hat, so seeing what could have easily have escalated into a privately organized killing is neither shocking nor unusual for Nigeria, the land that civilization forgot.
Re: Ekiti Rerun: Torture Of Journalists Caught On Tape In Ekiti Gov't House, by JNdupu: 8:33am On Oct 07, 2009
Madam Torture

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/womanofthesun/2005/mar/15/womanofthesun-15-03-2005-002.htm

We dey wait for you next time you wan stroll come London.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria To Begin Talks With Boko Haram / Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate / Chibok Protest: Water Resources Minister In Near Fisticuffs With Oby Ezekwesili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.