Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Can You Allow Your Wife To Wear This For Wedding? (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Allow Your Wife To Wear This For Wedding? (photos) (3784 Views)

Couple Spotted Using Man In The Box As Back Drop For Wedding Photo - Pictures / Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ / "Allow Your Husband Marry His Girlfriend & Have Sex Together" - Linda Uju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Allow Your Wife To Wear This For Wedding? (photos) by lola024(f): 1:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
This Question is to all girls and Girls....

Guys, can you allow your wife to wear this for wedding?.......

Girls, can you Rock this Wedding Dress?

http://www.moral24.com

1 Share

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife To Wear This For Wedding? (photos) by Davash222(m): 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2016
undecided it all depends on how you define 'wedding'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife To Wear This For Wedding? (photos) by lola024(f): 1:58pm On Sep 04, 2016
Davash222:
undecided it all depends on how you define 'wedding'

Lmao.....Davash......
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife To Wear This For Wedding? (photos) by honeygirl17: 1:59pm On Sep 04, 2016
The guy caught attention

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife To Wear This For Wedding? (photos) by lola024(f): 2:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
honeygirl17:
The guy caught attention

Honey........what attention!!!!
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife To Wear This For Wedding? (photos) by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
Women too foolish.. Look how the man is well dressed and look at how foolish the woman dress..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife To Wear This For Wedding? (photos) by Romancer(m): 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
More like Wife of the pple tongue our wedding is off angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife To Wear This For Wedding? (photos) by lola024(f): 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
Women too foolish.. Look how the man is well dressed and look at how foolish the woman dress..

Dear PoliticalThug....... oh....is it really up to that?
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife To Wear This For Wedding? (photos) by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:18pm On Sep 04, 2016
lola024:

Dear PoliticalThu....... oh....is it really up to that?
i dnt get u.. Come again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife To Wear This For Wedding? (photos) by lola024(f): 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
i dnt get u.. Come again

Lol.....
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife To Wear This For Wedding? (photos) by golor(m): 2:53pm On Sep 04, 2016
The western culture need to learn more on there dress issue. Just like my popular saying ; the more I read, the more I get expose to the fact that I know nothing.
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife To Wear This For Wedding? (photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 04, 2016
lola024:
...This Question is to all girls and Girls....

Guys, can you allow your wife to wear this for wedding?.......

Girls, can you Rock this Wedding Dress?

http://www.moral24.com
Pls come again
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife To Wear This For Wedding? (photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 04, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
It really doesn't matter as long as her husband is okay with it grin cheesy tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife To Wear This For Wedding? (photos) by Sweetnik22(f): 4:06pm On Sep 04, 2016
Crazy wedding everywhere smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife To Wear This For Wedding? (photos) by Pylony(m): 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
See how Ladies rape our eyes on the street every day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife To Wear This For Wedding? (photos) by lola024(f): 7:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
U
CrazyQuinn:
It really doesn't matter as long as her husband is okay with it grin cheesy tongue

Quinn dearie......thanks
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife To Wear This For Wedding? (photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 04, 2016
kiss
lola024:
U

Quinn dearie......thanks
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife To Wear This For Wedding? (photos) by cashcity: 8:03pm On Sep 04, 2016
Lady's takin wedding gown to next level.....
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife To Wear This For Wedding? (photos) by DAramis: 8:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
Guys please be honest,
Hit like if the wedding dress is Sexy or share if it is a trash
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife To Wear This For Wedding? (photos) by 007Nasky(m): 8:51pm On Sep 04, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
I dnt knw wht women think abt fashion
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife To Wear This For Wedding? (photos) by hardbody: 5:59am On Sep 05, 2016
If she is happy wearing it, then no ish. It's not like anyone is gonna touch or poke her. They will only watch and salivate down below
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife To Wear This For Wedding? (photos) by veekid(m): 7:03am On Sep 05, 2016
Ah dey craze?

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Would You Do This For Any Man? (photo) / Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? / Help! S*x With My Brother's Ex-fiancee Is Making Me Go Mad - Man Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.