Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Help! S*x With My Brother's Ex-fiancee Is Making Me Go Mad - Man Confesses - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! S*x With My Brother's Ex-fiancee Is Making Me Go Mad - Man Confesses (3784 Views)

My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! S*x With My Brother's Ex-fiancee Is Making Me Go Mad - Man Confesses by UZMNews: 3:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
I’m bedding my brother’s former fiancée. The s*x is out of this world but I know that he’ll hate me for it. I’m a guy of 24 and my brother is 26. He met his fiancée at uni. She’s his age.

She was stunning and smart and way out of my league. As it turned out, she was out of my brother’s league too as she dumped him for somebody else.

My brother was gutted and desperately hurt. For five years we were not allowed to mention her name in our house. I went to a party in May and it was a total surprise to see her there. I thought I should try to avoid her but she came straight up to me and hugged me like I was her long-lost best friend.

She looked just as stunning as ever and we were soon chatting and getting on great. She said she felt awful for hurting my brother like that but she had realised that things wouldn’t work out between them.

She explained that she’d met someone else and had been swept off her feet. She said I could tell my big brother that the new guy had left her for somebody else.

I said I was sorry it hadn’t worked out. She asked how my brother was doing these days so I told her he was fine but that he was still single and living in town.

I thought she would ask for his number but instead she asked if we could be friends.

I had to say yes. She’s a beautiful, good-hearted girl and I knew she hated causing all that hurt. We started to hang out as mates, then she came back to my place one night and we ended up getting all friendly in bed.

The s*x was so good that I want to be with her for ever and she says the same, but I’m scared that my brother won’t ever speak to me again over it.

READ MORE AND VIEW PHOTOS AT>>>http://www.uzomediangr.com/blog/2017/06/30/help-sx-brothers-ex-fiancee-making-go-mad-man-confesses/
Re: Help! S*x With My Brother's Ex-fiancee Is Making Me Go Mad - Man Confesses by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
oga! leave her..... haven't you go brothel before that you will bleep a runs girl even for a week and later the same week she won't greet you nither say hi to u like say she doesn't know u

1 Like

Re: Help! S*x With My Brother's Ex-fiancee Is Making Me Go Mad - Man Confesses by moblix: 5:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
Na d type of ena dey sleep with ena relative wife,u dey sick 4 doing dat.in fact u no well, ur brain Nid to b formatted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! S*x With My Brother's Ex-fiancee Is Making Me Go Mad - Man Confesses by UZMNews: 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
Re: Help! S*x With My Brother's Ex-fiancee Is Making Me Go Mad - Man Confesses by IdeyFindWife: 6:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
The gal loves OP family so tey she nor wan take their love go give anoda.

Very soon, she will serve your dad, your eldest bro, your last born and your uncles their own share of the cake too, mumu! You dey talk "ancestral curse", you say you never see am before, na de real ancestral karishika-witch appear to you 'live&direct' so! Yhu berra dive from dat bish before dem go carry ur destiny fry akara!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! S*x With My Brother's Ex-fiancee Is Making Me Go Mad - Man Confesses by UZMNews: 10:20am On Jul 04, 2017
Re: Help! S*x With My Brother's Ex-fiancee Is Making Me Go Mad - Man Confesses by Burgerlomo: 11:49am On Jul 04, 2017
You're a betrayal simple as that.
Re: Help! S*x With My Brother's Ex-fiancee Is Making Me Go Mad - Man Confesses by UZMNews: 5:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
Re: Help! S*x With My Brother's Ex-fiancee Is Making Me Go Mad - Man Confesses by UZMNews: 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
Re: Help! S*x With My Brother's Ex-fiancee Is Making Me Go Mad - Man Confesses by UZMNews: 8:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
Re: Help! S*x With My Brother's Ex-fiancee Is Making Me Go Mad - Man Confesses by UZMNews: 8:44pm On Jul 09, 2017
Re: Help! S*x With My Brother's Ex-fiancee Is Making Me Go Mad - Man Confesses by UZMNews: 6:27am On Jul 11, 2017
.y
Re: Help! S*x With My Brother's Ex-fiancee Is Making Me Go Mad - Man Confesses by UZMNews: 9:24am On Jul 12, 2017
ooo
Re: Help! S*x With My Brother's Ex-fiancee Is Making Me Go Mad - Man Confesses by UZMNews: 11:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
oooo
Re: Help! S*x With My Brother's Ex-fiancee Is Making Me Go Mad - Man Confesses by Fourwinds: 5:54am On Jul 14, 2017
u are not even talking what ur entire family will say. u are just referring to ur broda...

well I don't believe in poopop story
Re: Help! S*x With My Brother's Ex-fiancee Is Making Me Go Mad - Man Confesses by UZMNews: 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
smiley
Re: Help! S*x With My Brother's Ex-fiancee Is Making Me Go Mad - Man Confesses by UZMNews: 11:26pm On Dec 07, 2017
KM

(1) (Reply)

Anonymous User Shares Experience And What It Feels To Be Married To A Sex Addict / Can All Women Squirt Or Only Some Can? (Educational) / Not Good At Sex. Whats Wrong With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.