Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,160 members, 7,829,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

What Matters: Is It The Size Of Ocean Or The Waves( Penis Size Or Action) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Matters: Is It The Size Of Ocean Or The Waves( Penis Size Or Action) (2222 Views)

Men Only: Penis Size And Choosing A Wife. / Busty Nigerian Lady Leaves Men Drooling Over The Size Of Her Massive Breasts On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Matters: Is It The Size Of Ocean Or The Waves( Penis Size Or Action) by ademate(m): 4:47pm On Feb 21, 2017
Use the picture below to judge ur insist

Re: What Matters: Is It The Size Of Ocean Or The Waves( Penis Size Or Action) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 21, 2017
Keep comforting men with small dixk grin.
Re: What Matters: Is It The Size Of Ocean Or The Waves( Penis Size Or Action) by agbonkamen(f): 6:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
ToriBlue:
Keep comforting men with small dixk grin.
I tire oo
Re: What Matters: Is It The Size Of Ocean Or The Waves( Penis Size Or Action) by elkon(m): 6:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
undecided op everything get as e b .cos if its big dem go shout nd if it's to small dey will cry..nd if you too get action yeh dem go run. .
Re: What Matters: Is It The Size Of Ocean Or The Waves( Penis Size Or Action) by pepemendy(m): 6:47pm On Feb 21, 2017
my own na normal size, hola me if u want 2 av a taste

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Ghanaian Men So Ho-rny / Lets Talk About Stereotypes. E.g Calaba Girls Love Sex / I Cnt Blive That My Girl Gat Tha Nerve To Bleep Another While Am Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.