Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,700 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Would you call a no Show Date to know why she did not make it ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would you call a no Show Date to know why she did not make it ? (1904 Views)

Reasons Should Not Make A Woman Cry / He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would you call a no Show Date to know why she did not make it ? by adconline(m): 12:30pm On Dec 16, 2006
I met this babe and she took my number and called after 2 weeks and we got talking.  We planned to go on a first  date,  but she had an emergency.

We rescheduled for another date and  I called her to know if she was still going to make it and she told me that she was going to call me and did not call.  I later called and left her a voice message.  In fact I have deleted her number from my address book. My friends are telling me to  call her again.

What do you do in this situation?
Re: Would you call a no Show Date to know why she did not make it ? by Seun(m): 12:57pm On Dec 16, 2006
You probably left her an angry voice message. That's always a mistake with someone you hardly know.
I think she's not particularly interested in you at this time. I think you need to take the initiative or quit.
Re: Would you call a no Show Date to know why she did not make it ? by adconline(m): 5:35pm On Dec 16, 2006
not at all, I left a message wanting to know if everything was OK. this happened after she did not return my call as promised.
Re: Would you call a no Show Date to know why she did not make it ? by senator100(m): 6:47pm On Dec 16, 2006
how long has it been since when u first met  and when she stopped calling you.I sked this question because girls are very pecuiliar beings.i suggest u stop disturbing her with calls,no texts nothing .a girl i toasted called me after 6 months .i pretended as if i have been waiting for her all this while.After i had my fill i just walked away.i wooed another of their specie in a party while i was in school .she embarassed me to my dismay .i was so ashamed because she was a fuckin jambite.she called me later and u now what happened (things are beta left unsaid) u know the end story.
anyway just leave her after all she was the one who started it all .she will do the calling ,i promise you.I believe she likes you but since she has made the wrong step of approaching u first(african mentality) because u were probably shying away.The ball is in ur court.if it has been up to 1 month since she called u last then i suggest u work for her.If she rebuffs u on phone leave her alone.The ball is in ur court
Re: Would you call a no Show Date to know why she did not make it ? by senator100(m): 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2006
if u love a bird ,let it go if it returns it is urs if it doesnt it never was
Re: Would you call a no Show Date to know why she did not make it ? by saucekid(m): 2:14pm On Sep 11, 2007
i wont call her.i know if and when we see,she gives an explanation for the absence,she's for me. but if she doesn't call with any explanation, then i'll know she's just after my juice or money.

simple
Re: Would you call a no Show Date to know why she did not make it ? by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:42pm On Sep 11, 2007
I would not call her if i were you. it will make you seem very desperate. If she's still into you, she'll call you once what eva emergency she's in is over. Manners can speak volumes.
Re: Would you call a no Show Date to know why she did not make it ? by moondust(m): 4:51pm On Sep 11, 2007
u should've had a plan b from the onset, dats where u messed up. dont put ur eggs in one basket. I magine dat u arranged for more than one date. in the end u'll b the one standing someone up, which is far better than getting stood up urself.
Re: Would you call a no Show Date to know why she did not make it ? by saucekid(m): 5:06pm On Sep 11, 2007
moondust:

u should've had a plan b from the onset, that is where u messed up. don't put your eggs in one basket. I magine that u arranged for more than one date. in the end u'll b the one standing someone up, which is far better than getting stood up yourself.

word. the guy no jasi at all

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Boys Grab My Arms Whenever I Go To The Market / Ladies Come In. . . / Aftermath Of St. Valentine's Day. . . . . . Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.