Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Active Email Of Jobseekers Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Active Email Of Jobseekers Needed (613 Views)

I Will Extract Phone Number And Email Of Any Facebook Page Or Group For You / Verified And Active Email Marketing List / Active Email Address Of Job Seekers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Active Email Of Jobseekers Needed by Businesstools(m): 9:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
Please comment if you have it.
Re: Active Email Of Jobseekers Needed by ahms12(m): 9:51pm On Sep 04, 2016
you need it for what
Re: Active Email Of Jobseekers Needed by muyicomms(m): 10:42pm On Sep 04, 2016
i have it for what type of business?
Re: Active Email Of Jobseekers Needed by Businesstools(m): 5:39am On Sep 05, 2016
ahms12:
you need it for what
email marketing.
Re: Active Email Of Jobseekers Needed by Businesstools(m): 5:42am On Sep 05, 2016
muyicomms:
i have it for what type of business?
I don't understand your grammar.
Re: Active Email Of Jobseekers Needed by Temitope223(m): 7:34am On Sep 05, 2016
I have 5k fresh list of job seekers..whatsapp via my signature
Re: Active Email Of Jobseekers Needed by ahms12(m): 7:40am On Sep 05, 2016
please explain more on the email marketing... because some people will just come to nairaland and compile and email list and sell it that's why am asking... please don't be angry if my question are too much
Re: Active Email Of Jobseekers Needed by ahms12(m): 7:41am On Sep 05, 2016
Businesstools:
email please explain more on the email marketing... because some people will just come to nairaland and compile and email list and sell it that's why am asking... please don't be angry if my question are too much .

(1) (Reply)

17 Reasons Why You Need A Website For Your Business / 5 Things ‘made In Aba’ Must Do / Please Ignore All These Rumours Mavrodians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.