Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Adultery: Man or (Married) Woman - who is to blame? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Adultery: Man or (Married) Woman - who is to blame? (3357 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? / Who Is To Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adultery: Man or (Married) Woman - who is to blame? by loomboc(m): 2:08pm On May 28, 2005
Man or Woman, who is to blame?

Take a sample: The man knowing to him she is married and yet took her to bed, or the woman who sneaks her way out to bed another man.
Re: Adultery: Man or (Married) Woman - who is to blame? by Aidy(f): 4:55pm On May 28, 2005
Man or Woman, who is to be blamed. tricky, tricky, tricky...........tell you what. In my humble opinion, both is to be blamed. Reason being that both have equal responsibilty to make the right decision. I disagree with you for using the word"Sneak" on the woman's part. I think that's highly chauvinistic. Becos if you really wanna think about it both of them are involved in a clandestine affair that should not be flaunted. Anyways here my take 50/50. I rest my case.
Re: Adultery: Man or (Married) Woman - who is to blame? by Aidy(f): 4:58pm On May 28, 2005
Man or Woman, who is to be blamed. tricky, tricky, tricky...........tell you what. In my humble opinion, both is to be blamed. Reason being that both have equal responsibilty to make the right decision. I disagree with you for using the word"Sneak" on the woman's part. I think that's highly chauvinistic. Becos if you really wanna think about it both of them are involved in a clandestine affair that should not be flaunted. Anyways here my take 50/50. I rest my case.
Re: Adultery: Man or (Married) Woman - who is to blame? by loomboc(m): 5:49am On May 29, 2005
Aidy,
You said 50/50 fine!, but what if the MEN let go of these so called married WOMEN, don't you think it will help? or on the other way round , the women being married to say just simple NO when disturbed.

The word SNEAKED used is to stress the fact that she is married for God's sake.
Re: Adultery: Man or (Married) Woman - who is to blame? by dominobaby(f): 4:08pm On May 29, 2005
Whichever case: unmarried woman with a married man or married woman with an unmarried man, it still is adultery and both are to blame, cos they both willingly and consciously indulged in such act.
Re: Adultery: Man or (Married) Woman - who is to blame? by Seun(m): 6:54pm On May 29, 2005
Re: Adultery: Man or (Married) Woman - who is to blame? by Allenpowered(m): 3:44pm On May 30, 2005
who is to blame...of course the two partners
Re: Adultery: Man or (Married) Woman - who is to blame? by solo2(m): 6:01pm On May 31, 2005
SURLY the two are to be blame, no one is to be free.
Re: Adultery: Man or (Married) Woman - who is to blame? by brownlolly(m): 6:51pm On May 31, 2005
Actually, I will say both are to be blamed. Guess why? Or should I say, you guys already know why?

Well, it's 50/50, just as others had earlier said. grin
Re: Adultery: Man or (Married) Woman - who is to blame? by loomboc(m): 10:23am On Jun 01, 2005
Well everybody has been saying 50/50 but if we take it from this dimension of the MEN, don't you think they had the larger share of the blame say 70/30?. why? because I think according to the African mentality men are those who always do the wooing, but nowadays women had gotten the courage of wooing men. Yes no big deal, but it sound uncultured.

So if the men can a little bit close their eyes off this so called married women, I think it will assist the trend coming down, even at the point at which they were being disturbed by one woman or the other.

The women on their part had less blame because biblically men suppose to protect and directs their wives, so any women in this act would have lack the good treatment she needs from the so called husband of hers, therefore they receive less blame. Though there are some set that even if their husband is a millionaire and they were pampered like a day old baby, they will still be on the look out because of their upbringing.

So guys thats my view or what do you still think?
Re: Adultery: Man or (Married) Woman - who is to blame? by bomaivy(f): 11:10am On Jun 01, 2005
Everyone should take responsibility of their own actions.God has given us the power to make our own choices.We even have the power to decide if we want to believe in Him or not.Our actions are a result of the choices we make.
The men should be blamed for asking the married women to commit adultery,but it ends there.Now if the woman decides to agree,then she takes her own share of the blame for agreeing.
So its 50/50.
Re: Adultery: Man or (Married) Woman - who is to blame? by Greatpeter(m): 1:03pm On Jul 11, 2005
loomboc:

Well everybody has been saying 50/50 but if we take it from this dimension of the MEN, don't you think they had the larger share of the blame say 70/30?. why? because I think according to the African mentality men are those who always do the wooing, but nowadays women had gotten the courage of wooing men. Yes no big deal, but it sound uncultured.

So if the men can a little bit close their eyes off this so called married women, I think it will assist the trend coming down, even at the point at which they were being disturbed by one woman or the other.

The women on their part had less blame because biblically men suppose to protect and directs their wives, so any women in this act would have lack the good treatment she needs from the so called husband of hers, therefore they receive less blame. Though there are some set that even if their husband is a millionaire and they were pampered like a day old baby, they will still be on the look out because of their upbringing.

So guys thats my view or what do you still think?

I will disagree with this opinion.
Man makes the move in most occasions why will that woman not reject it outrightly?

And in rare occasions women also initiate it, so why should that man fall a prey?

I blame both sexes, i.e the woman and the man.

There is power in No!
Say it and mean it.
Re: Adultery: Man or (Married) Woman - who is to blame? by gina34(f): 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2005
the woman is to blame there is no two ways about it
Re: Adultery: Man or (Married) Woman - who is to blame? by hotangel2(f): 7:34am On Aug 10, 2005
erm.. The woman. She defiled her matrimonial home. The dude ain't to be blamed, he ain't married....although they are both wrong.
na Bible cause all these things oo..if to say bible no come life....adultery and furnication won't be a problem.
Re: Adultery: Man or (Married) Woman - who is to blame? by gina34(f): 9:21am On Aug 11, 2005
Hot-angel na wa cheesy
Re: Adultery: Man or (Married) Woman - who is to blame? by hotangel2(f): 9:24am On Aug 11, 2005
I no say na wa. But na true i talk.
Re: Adultery: Man or (Married) Woman - who is to blame? by eveseh(f): 8:09pm On Apr 28, 2006
man
Re: Adultery: Man or (Married) Woman - who is to blame? by Oracle(m): 6:36pm On Jul 26, 2006
i think itz both of them, if the guy knows and went to her he's wrong and for the married woman to accept him she's also wrong.
unless she was raped, then thatz not adultery
Re: Adultery: Man or (Married) Woman - who is to blame? by theboy0808(m): 7:57am On Oct 27, 2007
It's not a very hard question
Answer is:
Both
Re: Adultery: Man or (Married) Woman - who is to blame? by almondjoy(f): 9:26pm On Oct 27, 2007
Mostly men
Re: Adultery: Man or (Married) Woman - who is to blame? by vigasimple(m): 12:36am On Oct 28, 2007
@ SEUN

If there are no issues with infidelity we will all become  lesser Animals like (HE) GOAT and father will sleep with daughter, mother with son, friends with their friends wife. everybody will queue to sleep with each other etc It is licence for chaos and anarchy. God is God of order. imagine if we can posts whatver we like on this site without you having to edit it. some people will say offensive things and there will be war. so infidelity rules/law is a very good thing by God. He knew how the world will react  without those restrictions. You will not have what you can call your own.

@ POSTER

Whoever start to ask a married person for affairs is more guilty. If the other person don't know they are married then they are not guilty. If both parties are married then they are equally both guilty.

In any event whoever is guilty or not guilty, Adultery is not good for many many reasons
Re: Adultery: Man or (Married) Woman - who is to blame? by pierremarc(m): 7:48am On Oct 30, 2007
loombuc, both of 'em are guilty. its a simple thing and common sense. there's no need to dilly dally about it.
Re: Adultery: Man or (Married) Woman - who is to blame? by omena555(f): 8:58am On Oct 30, 2007
It takes two to tango!

Both parties are to blame.
Re: Adultery: Man or (Married) Woman - who is to blame? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 18, 2008
The woman.

She is the one who promised faithfulness. Even though morally they are both way wrong.
Re: Adultery: Man or (Married) Woman - who is to blame? by stag: 11:28am On Jan 25, 2008
no sex without a woman!
Re: Adultery: Man or (Married) Woman - who is to blame? by montili(f): 2:42pm On Feb 12, 2008
My dear Nairalanders, we are talkin about married men - single women likewise married women - single men. I strongly believe both are to be blamed, they're both adults who knows the difference between wrong and right. It does not matter wether the man or woman does the wooing. Every decision comes with a consequence.

Peace out
Re: Adultery: Man or (Married) Woman - who is to blame? by Daboncrush(m): 12:34am On Jan 11, 2010
BOTH is to b blamed.
Re: Adultery: Man or (Married) Woman - who is to blame? by tallgal(f): 11:42am On Jan 11, 2010
Both, God does not distinguish between who commits the sin.
Re: Adultery: Man or (Married) Woman - who is to blame? by EkeLucky: 10:23am On Jan 12, 2010
Come to think of it, we are humans but once in a while the urge surfaces.What i will say in this case is that the blame is 50/50.The Bible says,"SURELY YOU WILL BE TEMPTED BUT YIELDING TO THE TEMPTATION IS THE PROBLEM". When the urge came why do they not remember they are both married.

Most young girls dresses to make men unconfortable.But in a situation where a young is upseting you with her dressing try to put it straight to her and shun her or correct her.As a married man,its ur responsibility to control everything in you and around you.Therefore,when a young makes advances towards you,you have every right to say NO or rebuff it.
Why would a woman tempt one to that extent knowing well she married.
Its a difficult situation but bothhave blames on this.

(1) (Reply)

Everyone On Campus Knew She Had Been Raped... / What Would A Married Man Be Doing On A Dating Site? / I Need Someone To Squat With In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.