Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

5 Habits Every Ladies Must Stop If She's Ready To Settle Down For Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Habits Every Ladies Must Stop If She's Ready To Settle Down For Marriage (927 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess / Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Habits Every Ladies Must Stop If She's Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by Dghetto: 2:40am On Sep 05, 2016
most ladies when ripe for marriage unknowingly put off their suitors away by displaying some bad habits subconsciously making them feel later on that the reason they couldn’t get married is as a result of the witches following her from the village when in truth, the problem lies with her. Let’s see how we can get rid of those habits.

1) Stop Being A Flirt: This not only sends a guy away from you but also sends signals that you can’t be a faithful wife if indeed you both get married.Most guys can’t differentiate when you're just being nice around persons of the opposite s*x and when you’re actually a Flirt. Stop making him feel insecure and start making him feel secured.

2) Cutoff Links To Potential “Bad” Friends: Just like the saying, “Show me your friends and I’ll tell you who you are”.Changing of your so called “Am happy for you friends” goes a long way in securing your relationship.
Sometimes the problem isn’t with the lady nor her spouse but with their friends. Sit down and have a good reassessment of the friends you keep. You don’t want to have a snitch as a friend, do you?

3) Stop being extravagant with money: Being rich and acting to be rich are two different things. Spending money too much and being extravagant is a big No No for most guys. It shows you don’t have any idea on money saving and can't soak garri with your man when the finances are down(Am telling you, most men actually think about that)

4) Stop The Pride Show When You’re Around His Parents: Like seriously, you can’t help out your mother in-law to be in the kitchen, nor help pack the dishes in after eating and you expect her to give her blessings to marry her son?.
Don’t be a joker. It wouldn’t take you anything to be humble af when you’re around his parents. The easiest way to win a man’s heart is to win that of his parents first.

5) It’s An Abomination To A Man To Say You Can’t Cook: Like WTF?? Don’t tell me if we get to that bridge we’ll cross it, hell no! Don’t deceive yourself, like they say “Love fades but hunger doesn’t”. You know you can’t cook? A part time catering school would do you great good.
Facebook Comment widget news

http://unitedtab..in/2016/08/5-habits-every-ladies-must-stop-if-she.html

__

1 Like

Re: 5 Habits Every Ladies Must Stop If She's Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by Dabigbroda(m): 3:00am On Sep 05, 2016
ok
Re: 5 Habits Every Ladies Must Stop If She's Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 05, 2016
What about the habit you guys should stop undecided undecided

Love is a scam!
Re: 5 Habits Every Ladies Must Stop If She's Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by firstking01(m): 9:26am On Sep 05, 2016
Nice write up...the guilty ones won't like this, like the girl who hate herself above me.
Re: 5 Habits Every Ladies Must Stop If She's Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 05, 2016
100% OP

1 Like

Re: 5 Habits Every Ladies Must Stop If She's Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by youngberry001(m): 9:41am On Sep 05, 2016
MissHatey:
What about the habit you guys should stop undecided undecided

Love is a scam!
hehehe grin

chaiii
Re: 5 Habits Every Ladies Must Stop If She's Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by Julietcutie(f): 9:41am On Sep 05, 2016
true and correct op
Re: 5 Habits Every Ladies Must Stop If She's Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by queencalipso(f): 10:55am On Sep 05, 2016
All these long lists of ladies all the time angry name wah o!!

Even the worst behaved man will come to romance land and write long list.

Not all men are husband material same as women biko.

Let the women folks rest a beg, marriage is not for every one.
Re: 5 Habits Every Ladies Must Stop If She's Ready To Settle Down For Marriage by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 05, 2016
What of if some girls don't want to get married undecided tongue

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Feel Like For A Man To Be Raped By A Woman? And Reality Check / I Just Feel Bored / Which Will You Prefer,big Joystick Or..........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.