Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

What Does It Feel Like For A Man To Be Raped By A Woman? And Reality Check - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Feel Like For A Man To Be Raped By A Woman? And Reality Check (926 Views)

Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? / How Does It Feel To Be A Lady With A Big Ass (photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Feel Like For A Man To Be Raped By A Woman? And Reality Check by osayflex24(m): 9:52am On Sep 06, 2016
No I've never been raped. But after 30 years as a journalist, I've seen just about everything. So just to set the record straight:

Yes, men can be raped by women. The "how" of it is simple -- male sexual response is automatic enough that men can become aroused against their wishes. But so can women. It's documented that some women have had an orgasm when they were raped. That doesn't mean they secretly wanted it, or even actually enjoyed it. It's just your body betraying you. And it makes the experience even worse.
There are reports of men being gang-raped by groups of women. There seems to have been a spate of these in Africa a few years ago.
Many men who are sexually assaulted by women don't fight back because the idea of hitting a woman is repellent.

For instance, in a group discussion about a book called Tampa about a female sexual predator who escapes justice, I commented, "It's a shame that men get no legal protection." The whole room fell silent,
However, more recent studies have produced some revealing numbers -- a 2012 survey of 40,000 households found that a staggering 38 percent of sexual-assault victims were male. Nearly half of those men reported that their attacker was a woman.

So what's going on here? Well, for starters, if you ask a man who's been coerced, intimidated, or physically forced into sex with a woman whether or not he's been raped, he's pretty likely to say no (it took researchers years to even think to ask men this question, by the way). But they eventually figured out that if you rephrase the question and ask whether or not he has been "made to penetrate" another person, they're more likely to respond in the affirmative.

The reason that made me write this article is i saw the way people reacted due to the rape commited by the (STANFORD RAPIST) and while i totally agree that he should have been given more than SIX MONTH, at least Ten years. The same reaction was not given to the case of a (14 YEARS OLD BOY WAS RAPED BY A GROWN WOMAN) Aand guess what she was only given (WEEKEND JAIL)

SO with the anger that is boiling in me right now i decided to write this article to state a point that the emotional damage experienced by RAPED WOMEN is just as horrible as that experienced by RAPED MEN and (that meme i saw of a man being slammed by a hammer on his balls for rape should also apply to women) in other word what is bad for the GOOSE is also bad for the GANDER
Re: What Does It Feel Like For A Man To Be Raped By A Woman? And Reality Check by Efostick(m): 10:01am On Sep 06, 2016
k.
Re: What Does It Feel Like For A Man To Be Raped By A Woman? And Reality Check by olatunjithomas(m): 10:20am On Sep 06, 2016
I concur.

I wanted to say something, but the woman in the advert below ordered me not to say anything.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Feel Like For A Man To Be Raped By A Woman? And Reality Check by Ozavize88(f): 11:40am On Sep 06, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe Wearing Uniform Outfits Fosters Love Among Couples? / Why Ladies Fall For Cheaters. / Which Of This Will Surprise You More??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.