Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) (4473 Views)

Munachi Abii Shares 2017 Christmas Pictures / Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) / Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by Palmwinetapper: 7:41am On Sep 07, 2016
saintfellow:
ok then upload ur photo for me, holding a paper with a written text saying i am munachi for only me. lemme c
shut your stinking mouth and get off my post you lousy man
Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by saintfellow(m): 7:43am On Sep 07, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
shut your stinking mouth and get off my post you lousy man
MCHEEEW you need dick in your life, you are sex starved.
Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by Elxandre(m): 1:00pm On Sep 07, 2016
Palmwinetapper You are the most entertaining troll on here.

You should marry Charix already. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by Palmwinetapper: 2:54pm On Sep 07, 2016
saintfellow:
MCHEEEW you need dick in your life, you are sex starved.
like your mother is
Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by Palmwinetapper: 2:55pm On Sep 07, 2016
Elxandre:
Palmwinetapper You are the most entertaining troll on here.

You should marry Charix already. cheesy
that would be gat anf nasty as I am a man
Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by Elxandre(m): 6:49pm On Sep 07, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
that would be gat anf nasty as I am a man
If you are really a man, you need to get a life!

Why are you trying to ruin a ladies personality with your asinine manoeuvres?
Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by Palmwinetapper: 6:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
Elxandre:

If you are really a man, you need to get a life!

Why are you trying to ruin a ladies personality with your asinine manoeuvres?
Shut up!!!!! Let me suck ya mother's b*****ts tongue
Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by saintfellow(m): 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
like your mother is
mumu
Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by Palmwinetapper: 9:46pm On Sep 07, 2016
saintfellow:
mumu
your whole generations before, present and future are mumus

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction, Bôôbs Spillover While Performing / How Jowizaza Lost A One Million Naira Bet / COZA: The TRUTH About Pst Biodun And Busola.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.