Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) (4476 Views)

Munachi Abii Shares 2017 Christmas Pictures / Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) / Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by Nobody: 5:10am On Sep 06, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
watch me marry me a fine white man
Marry somebody from Jupiter for all I care. You're already past due to raise a family. Hopefully baby making and raising would keep you busy.
Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by Palmwinetapper: 7:55am On Sep 06, 2016
charix:

Marry somebody from Jupiter for all I care. You're already past due to raise a family. Hopefully baby making and raising would keep you busy.
so dumb you are...you just made 2 conflicting statements. By the way a white man would love my soft fair skin
Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by Palmwinetapper: 7:56am On Sep 06, 2016
charix:

if I was to ever set my eyes upon you in person, I'll pour spit on you.
Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 06, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
if I was to ever set my eyes upon you in person, I'll pour spit on you.
Na you know.
Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 06, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
so dumb you are...you just made 2 conflicting statements. By the way a white man would love my soft fair skin
Fail. Most white men actually prefer darker skinned black women. They salivate at the the site of Lupita N'yongo or Genevieve Nnaji; the dark, skinnier and boyish-statured the African female the stronger the attraction for them.

3 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by Destined2win: 11:16am On Sep 06, 2016
So much pride and a lot of belly fat

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by Palmwinetapper: 4:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
charix:

Fail. Most white men actually prefer darker skinned black women. They salivate at the the site of Lupita N'yongo or Genevieve Nnaji; the dark, skinnier and boyish-statured the African female the stronger the attraction for them.
most does not mean ALL! I am an extremely beautiful woman with great physic. Which man wont tremble at my entrance into a room. I'm done with naija men to be truthful. I want to be the mbgn that has mixed babies
Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by Palmwinetapper: 4:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
Destined2win:
So much pride and a lot of belly fat
am a slim girl. It is your mother that has the belly fat.
Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by saintfellow(m): 4:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
AS IF the lady in question gives a flying fork about her. someone that is getting married to a multi millionair and she is more beautiful than munachi. I think she is on a higher class of life than munachi which is middle class.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by Palmwinetapper: 5:02pm On Sep 06, 2016
saintfellow:
AS IF the lady in question gives a flying fork about her. someone that is getting married to a multi millionair and she is more beautiful than munachi. I think she is on a higher class of life than munachi which is middle class.
who sent you!!? Are you iheoma?? Its not my fault the man you are marrying is already cheating on you. I hope the marriage lasts! Look at you! A shame!!!! At least muna can pull a young man of age 23 and muna is 28. Muna is more beautiful than That man face iheoma who rigged her way to win mbgn by sleeping about. Shut up!! Dont get me stressed up!
Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by saintfellow(m): 5:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
who sent you!!? Are you iheoma?? Its not my fault the man you are marrying is already cheating on you. I hope the marriage lasts! Look at you! A shame!!!! At least muna can pull a young man of age 23 and muna is 28. Muna is more beautiful than That man face iheoma who rigged her way to win mbgn by sleeping about. Shut up!! Dont get me stressed up!
JUST shut the fork up, even though she slept with people, u aint no better than her, atleast her vagina got her a wealthy and a responsible man. but u what have ur vagina got u? absolutely nothing. ure like a back up dancer amongs the other mbgn. ure the least succesful and the most forked.

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by Palmwinetapper: 5:52pm On Sep 06, 2016
saintfellow:
JUST shut the fork up, even though she slept with people, u aint no better than her, atleast her vagina got her a wealthy and a responsible man. but u what have ur vagina got u? absolutely nothing. ure like a back up dancer amongs the other mbgn. ure the least succesful and the most forked.
I have a young boy I'm dealing with. I am HAPPY! TRUST AND BELIEVE. She is with an old man who cheats on her like shegeeeee! I am a model, presenter and musician. I am clearly the most successful. Look at my instagram. 68k deep bro!
Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by saintfellow(m): 6:00pm On Sep 06, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
I have a young boy I'm dealing with. I am HAPPY! TRUST AND BELIEVE. She is with an old man who cheats on her like shegeeeee! I am a model, presenter and musician. I am clearly the most successful. Look at my instagram. 68k deep bro!
yeah she has an old man that cheats on her but she is happy and not complaining and she has a fat bank account. has your 68k instagram give u 5naira in ur bank account?

3 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 06, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
most does not mean ALL! I am an extremely beautiful woman with great physic. Which man wont tremble at my entrance into a room. I'm done with naija men to be truthful. I want to be the mbgn that has mixed babies
Good for you. Work hard at it. A word of advice: white men don't get a black woman moist down there much as seeing shirtless chocolate brothers -- you'd learn it eventually. It also goes both ways.
As for mixed children, it's a good plan to shoot for but don't make it your whole existence because you'd lose in the end. Seen a few 40year old women who regretted having only basic dating experience because they kept waiting for their own Brad Pitt while being based in Nigeria. Some tried dating white males only to find out they didn't like it.
Extremely beautiful women're a dime a dozen so you should bring more to the table in terms of catching a man. Plastic surgery has made naturally ugly females like Sibongile Cummings catch up so every female has to work twice as hard to catch and keep males. What I'm saying is, add other skills to your repertoire as beauty alone(both fake and real) can't keep a man nowadays. If beauty was the only requirement no single female would exist in Nollywood.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by Destined2win: 7:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
am a slim girl. It is your mother that has the belly fat.
why are you so uncouth Muna? I wonder what you will teach your kids if you eventually have them

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by Palmwinetapper: 8:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
saintfellow:
yeah she has an old man that cheats on her but she is happy and not complaining and she has a fat bank account. has your 68k instagram give u 5naira in ur bank account?
who cares about money. My man loves me, hers does not. Soon it will end in divorce.
Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by Palmwinetapper: 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
charix:

Good for you. Work hard at it. A word of advice: white men don't get a black woman moist down there much as seeing shirtless chocolate brothers -- you'd learn it eventually. It also goes both ways.
As for mixed children, it's a good plan to shoot for but don't make it your whole existence because you'd lose in the end. Seen a few 40year old women who regretted having only basic dating experience because they kept waiting for their own Brad Pitt while being based in Nigeria. Some tried dating white males only to find out they didn't like it.
Extremely beautiful women're a dime a dozen so you should bring more to the table in terms of catching a man. Plastic surgery has made naturally ugly females like Sibongile Cummings catch up so every female has to work twice as hard to catch and keep males. What I'm saying is, add other skills to your repertoire as beauty alone(both fake and real) can't keep a man nowadays. If beauty was the only requirement no single female would exist in Nollywood.
soon you will have nothing negative to say about me when I bag a rich oyibo man like mark zuckerburg. Just watch. That is my ultimate. I want pikin wit green or blue eyes.
Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by Palmwinetapper: 8:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
Destined2win:
why are you so uncouth Muna? I wonder what you will teach your kids if you eventually have them
why curse me! No cureless curse shall Stand! I reroute them back to the sender.
Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by Destined2win: 8:34pm On Sep 06, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
why curse me! No cureless curse shall Stand! I reroute them back to the sender.

I am not cursing you Muna. On a more serious note, you need to change . There is little to admire in you

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 06, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
soon you will have nothing negative to say about me when I bag a rich oyibo man like mark zuckerburg. Just watch. That is my ultimate. I want pikin wit green or blue eyes.
Don't count your eggs too early, there's always something bad to say about everyone. Even the Almighty God is not free from receiving insults talk less of mere mortals.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by Palmwinetapper: 10:34pm On Sep 06, 2016
Destined2win:

I am not cursing you Muna. On a more serious note, you need to change . There is little to admire in you
change WHAT? YOU ARE NOT MY FATHER!!!!
Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by Palmwinetapper: 10:36pm On Sep 06, 2016
charix:

Don't count your eggs too early, there's always something bad to say about everyone. Even the Almighty God is not free from receiving insults talk less of mere mortals.
dont be laying curses upon munas head!!!! Enough is enough. She will be great!!! Go and treat your bad belle. One minute you sound nice, the next you are stabbing me in the back!!!
Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
dont be laying curses upon munas head!!!! Enough is enough. She will be great!!! Go and treat your bad belle. One minute you sound nice, the next you are stabbing me in the back!!!
If you become great na for your pocket. Wetin concern me? Wouldn't change my life.
My fluctuations in demenour're are a reflection of yours; humans normally are nice. Sometimes you show me your weak side, I get nice then you reveal your local girl side and I go back to troll-mode.
My friend, move one side -- you're not important enough for me to stab in the back. Your friend Sarah though, I'd like to 'stab' between the thighs.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by Palmwinetapper: 11:13pm On Sep 06, 2016
charix:

If you become great na for your pocket. Wetin concern me? Wouldn't change my life.
My fluctuations in demenour're are a reflection of yours; humans normally are nice. Sometimes you show me your weak side, I get nice then you reveal your local girl side and I go back to troll-mode.
My friend, move one side -- you're not important enough for me to stab in the back. Your friend Sarah though, I'd like to 'stab' between the thighs.
stop calling Sarah beautiful when I am more beautiful than her
Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
stop calling Sarah beautiful when I am more beautiful than her
In your mind only.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by Palmwinetapper: 2:08am On Sep 07, 2016
charix:

In your mind only.
stop making me feel bad. Stop!!!!!!!!!!!! You are a very mean person
Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by Nobody: 2:10am On Sep 07, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
stop making me feel bad. Stop!!!!!!!!!!!! You are a very mean person
Then stop responding. You're enjoying this.
Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by Palmwinetapper: 4:21am On Sep 07, 2016
charix:

Then stop responding. You're enjoying this.
no I'm not. You really kill my spirit man
Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by saintfellow(m): 6:51am On Sep 07, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
who cares about money. My man loves me, hers does not. Soon it will end in divorce.
You are not munachi, ure a fraud, ure trying to destroy the real munachi's image. i will report u to the admin with concrete proov.
Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by Palmwinetapper: 7:31am On Sep 07, 2016
saintfellow:
You are not munachi, ure a fraud, ure trying to destroy the real munachi's image. i will report u to the admin with concrete proov.
go ahead. Do as you wish. Do you want me to even help you report faster? Also its not proov, its PROOF! Silly Nigerian smh. You skipped English class.
Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by saintfellow(m): 7:34am On Sep 07, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
go ahead. Do as you wish. Do you want me to even help you report faster? Also its not proov, its PROOF! Silly Nigerian smh
ok then upload ur photo for me, holding a paper with a written text saying i am munachi for only me. lemme c
Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by saintfellow(m): 7:38am On Sep 07, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
go ahead. Do as you wish. Do you want me to even help you report faster? Also its not proov, its PROOF! Silly Nigerian smh. You skipped English class.
And next time use capital later G to start a sentence, its not go and ahead, its GO ahead and always use comma not full stop. ITS obvious you skipped your English study classes. And its classes, not class, you silly celeb.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction, Bôôbs Spillover While Performing / Hushpuppi Eats Gucci Banana / LGBT Is Not White Supremacy Its About Expanding Evil Cult Worship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.