Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Three Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Three Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her (5585 Views)

Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman / Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men / Why Would Someone Try To Get Your Attention Without Speaking To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her by jidon3(m): 10:38am On Sep 05, 2016
1. Standing Tall
Sounds a little silly and obvious right? Especially if you’re 5ft tall. But what I mean by this is standing with your shoulders back, head held high and back straight. In theory these three little things don’t sound like much at all, but I’m telling you by standing tall you will resonate confidence and start feeling a lot more sure of yourself.
Once I started doing this, I noticed myself not shying away from eye contact a lot more, strange right? But for some reason it works, it’s like you feel as though you can take on anyone. Don’t let this one slip, give it a go and remind yourself when you start to slouch.

2.Smiling
Goodness me, I cannot tell you how incredibly attractive smiling is to a woman, let me ask yo.....Continue Reading @
http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/09/three-ways-to-attract-woman-without.html

1 Share

Re: Three Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her by Loyalblak007(f): 10:41am On Sep 05, 2016
And where's the third one?
Re: Three Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her by Ozavize88(f): 10:43am On Sep 05, 2016
So u want me to click that site cos of number 3?
Re: Three Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her by EOOJ(m): 10:44am On Sep 05, 2016
Re: Three Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her by bentlywills(m): 10:45am On Sep 05, 2016
La click La. ....... lipsrsealed
Re: Three Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her by yarimo(m): 10:50am On Sep 05, 2016
Ehh OP [3] make sure you are wealthy grin
Re: Three Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her by sparko1(m): 12:49pm On Sep 05, 2016
jidon3:
1. Standing Tall
Sounds a little silly and obvious right? Especially if you’re 5ft tall. But what I mean by this is standing with your shoulders back, head held high and back straight. In theory these three little things don’t sound like much at all, but I’m telling you by standing tall you will resonate confidence and start feeling a lot more sure of yourself.
Once I started doing this, I noticed myself not shying away from eye contact a lot more, strange right? But for some reason it works, it’s like you feel as though you can take on anyone. Don’t let this one slip, give it a go and remind yourself when you start to slouch.

2.Smiling
Goodness me, I cannot tell you how incredibly attractive smiling is to a woman, let me ask yo.....Continue Reading @
http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/09/three-ways-to-attract-woman-without.html

1) Make money
2) Make more money
3) Make too much money

Trust me, this three work like magic, try it and see!

2 Likes

Re: Three Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her by Stargists(m): 11:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
sparko1:

1) Make money 2) Make more money 3) Make too much money
Trust me, this three work like magic, try it and see!
lol
Re: Three Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her by Monocrotophos: 1:03am On Sep 13, 2016
la click la lai Mohammed talk true

1 Like

Re: Three Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her by oshikoyaodemi(m): 1:20am On Sep 13, 2016
Monocrotophos:
la click la lai Mohammed talk true
I dnt get you
Re: Three Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her by oshikoyaodemi(m): 9:35am On Sep 13, 2016
Ozavize88:
So u want me to click that site cos of number 3?
lol yes na
Re: Three Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her by oshikoyaodemi(m): 8:38am On Sep 14, 2016
oshikoyaodemi:
lol yes na
hmm
Re: Three Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her by faruz: 9:52am On Sep 14, 2016
LA click LA bend
Re: Three Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her by oshikoyatope(m): 12:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
lol
Re: Three Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 14, 2016
Number one is true, though. It's good to exude an sir of confidence. No slouching!
Re: Three Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her by jidon3(m): 10:41am On Sep 15, 2016
Oliviaarims:
Number one is true, though. It's good to exhume an sir of confidence. No slouching!
lol
Re: Three Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her by Oshikoyafrank(m): 5:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
jidon3:
lol
grin
Re: Three Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her by oshikoyaodemi(m): 10:13pm On Sep 16, 2016
grin
Re: Three Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her by popsamblue(m): 10:22pm On Sep 16, 2016
Eye Contact

If you take just one thing away from this article and use, please make it eye contact. I cannot stress enough how important strong, dominant and sexy eye contact is. You might be thinking, how the hell can I convey all those qualities just through my eyes?

Simple, when you’re looking into a woman’s eyes just say to yourself “how would a confident, strong minded and sexual guy be looking at this really attractive girl right now, to show that he’s not scared in the slightest?”. You should naturally start to get it and what I mean by that is… “the look”. Women will react differently in conversion and each word will feel more intense, sexual tension is built from this.

At a first glance though, you need to hold eye contact, make sure that when you lock each others gaze… you NEVER look away first. Spice things up to, when you’re looking over, throw in a little smile or a raised eyebrow, these will get a response from her without a doubt.

So there you have it the three most important things to attract women that I use on a daily basis once I set foot outside the front door. Although these are the basics, they REALLY do work – so try them, master them and play around with them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her by Ranchhoddas: 11:17pm On Sep 16, 2016
Oliviaarims:
Number one is true, though. It's good to exhume an sir of confidence. No slouching!
Exude. No be deadbody.
Re: Three Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her by Nobody: 5:17am On Sep 17, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Exude.

Yea, thanks smiley
Re: Three Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her by oshikoyaodemi(m): 7:54am On Sep 17, 2016
hmmm
Re: Three Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her by oshikoyatope(m): 9:19pm On Sep 17, 2016
hmm
Re: Three Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her by Topza(m): 2:24am On Sep 19, 2016
LA click
Re: Three Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her by topzttst(m): 10:07am On Sep 19, 2016
lol
Re: Three Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her by Topza(m): 11:35am On Sep 20, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Yea, thanks smiley
grin
Re: Three Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her by topzttst(m): 12:51am On Sep 24, 2016
Great
Re: Three Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her by oshikoyaodemi(m): 10:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
topzttst:
Great
nice
Re: Three Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her by Damilolababy(f): 7:07pm On Sep 29, 2016
nice

(1) (Reply)

Girl Shares Pics Kissing Another Lady On FB, See How People Reacted (photos) / !!!! / Miss Bum Bum World Aims To Discover The Best Bum Worldwide(photos, 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.