Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,652 members, 7,820,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman (4154 Views)

10 Things That Attract A Woman To A Man Instantly / A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. / Nigerian Lady Lists All The Things her man must know how to do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman by MissCokie(f): 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2017

Here are five must have features a man must posses to attract a classic woman.

1. APPEARANCE : The first thing majority of women notice in any man is his appearance. What kind of style is he in love with. Your dress combination starting from your choice of clothes, to your shoes , wrist watches etc, will determine how women(Not girls) , would regard you.

2. SMELL : Nothing feels more appealing when you smell good. Women hate it, when a man smells like a decayed armpit. Getting a nice set of perfume would be a great combo.

3. GROOMING: Women love a man who love taking care of himself. Your hair cut, beards , fitness etc matters a lot. When you look healthy, broke and unhealthy girls would feel intimidated by you, and then you would attract healthy and classy women.

4. MONEY : Please forget anybody saying that they don't like money, or they dont need your money. At some point, if you don't show her your money power, she won't be attracted to you. Money is very important here, if you really want to attract a classic woman.

5. ADD YOUR OWN : grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
HUMOR...

this is very important. I want a man that can make me laugh all the time..no dull moment. tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman by Divay22(f): 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2017
Etiquette
Re: Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman by cuedish: 5:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
HUMOR...

this is very important. I want a man that can make me laugh all the time..no dull moment. tongue

Go for a comedian...for there are down times when jokes don't work anymore......ask "Ali Baba" why he has several wives.....

Look beyond that....crooks have self crafted humour.

4 Likes

Re: Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman by FemiEddy(m): 5:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
HUMOR...

Make u laugh all the time, so he is now a clown grin

1 Like

Re: Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman by tosyne2much(m): 5:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
OP, you forgot to add that when you stop derailing people's threads, you will surely attract a classic woman cheesy
Re: Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
FemiEddy:

Make u laugh all the time, so he is now a clown grin

Hahahaha grin

Who do u mean? cheesy
Re: Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 21, 2017
True. In Nigeria, that no4 option is very important, because without money, even street beggers will insult you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman by Fadiga24(m): 5:59pm On Aug 21, 2017
Listening to 'jagaban' by Ycee ft Olamide.

#throwback

Re: Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman by FemiEddy(m): 6:00pm On Aug 21, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Hahahaha grin

Who do u mean? cheesy
I refuse to disclose classified information grin
Re: Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
FemiEddy:

I refuse to disclose classified information grin

Hahahaahah..u too u like gossips eeh? wink

Re: Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
HUMOR...

grin grin grin kiss on the forehead grin

Divay22:
Etiquette

diyay cheesy cheesy cheesy see your mouth, no be only Etiquette na ekiaete cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman by BiafranBushBoy: 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2017
tosyne2much:
OP, you forgot to add that when you stop derailing people's threads, you will surely attract a classic woman cheesy

Hahaha... we can just derail this!!
Re: Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2017
itzjude:

diyay cheesy cheesy cheesy see your mouth, no be only Etiquette na ekiaete cheesy cheesy cheesy

Babe, thank u for making me laugh all the time..ur the BEST kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman by FemiEddy(m): 6:06pm On Aug 21, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Hahahaahah..u too u like gossips eeh? wink

Don't bribe me joor grin
Re: Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman by MissCokie(f): 6:06pm On Aug 21, 2017
tosyne2much:

Only Kids derail a thread, and a lot of them are on NL. But that's far from my concern. Hope you do practice some of my points?.
Re: Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
FemiEddy:

Don't bribe me joor grin

tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman by tosyne2much(m): 6:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
MissCokie:

Only Kids derail a thread, and a lot of them are on NL. But that's far from my concern. Hope you do practice some of my points?.
Of course I practise most of those things cheesy
Re: Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman by MissCokie(f): 6:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
tosyne2much:
Of course I practise most of those things cheesy

Most?. That's good. What about the last point? grin
Re: Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman by Young03(m): 6:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
Its only number 4 that a man needs to posses

you can smell like buhari and have good money
women must follow you
Re: Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman by MissCokie(f): 6:17pm On Aug 21, 2017
Young03:
Its only number 4 that a man needs to posses

you can smell like buhari and have good money

women must follow you

If you want to attract classic women, you need 1,2, & 3 , then 4.
Re: Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman by Young03(m): 6:20pm On Aug 21, 2017
MissCokie:

If you want to attract classic women, you need 1,2, & 3 , then 4.

Forget
even your husband didn't posses all these things before he met you.
that's if ur a classic woman though
Re: Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman by Lalas247(f): 6:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
Classy or classic
That list is flawed btw ... u think u can do all those things and get someone like Michelle Obama .. pls don't deceive these guys add more content biko ..

Drug dealers have money hope u know
Anyone can steal perfume n smell nice
Cutting hair no be grooming ... being neat doesn't mean u will bag the lady

Just saying

3 Likes

Re: Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman by MissCokie(f): 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
Young03:

Forget

even your husband didn't posses all these things before he met you.

that's if ur a classic woman though

Lol. He had all those qualities, since that's what you wish to know. And i wasnt looking hungry before we met.
Re: Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman by MissCokie(f): 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
Lalas247:
Classy or classic
That list is flawed btw ... u think u can do all those things and get someone like Michelle Obama .. pls don't deceive these guys add more content biko ..

Drug dealers have money hope u know
Anyone can steal perfume n smell nice
Cutting hair no be grooming ... being neat doesn't mean u will bag the lady

Just saying

Dear, No5 option said and i quote, "ADD YOURS".
Re: Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman by Lalas247(f): 6:27pm On Aug 21, 2017
MissCokie:

Dear, No5 option said and i quote, "ADD YOURS".
Yh but

If I add mine ... some ppl wont like it grin
Re: Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman by mofeoluwadassah: 6:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
and must brush his teeth and shave his armpit always....some guys are just dirty

2 Likes

Re: Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman by MissCokie(f): 6:30pm On Aug 21, 2017
Lalas247:

Yh but

If I add mine ... some ppl wont like it grin

Please do , it would really help a lot of men out there reading this. In respective of your opinion, just share it.
Re: Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman by MissCokie(f): 6:32pm On Aug 21, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
and must brush his teeth and shave his armpit always....some guys are just dirty

Lol. Grooming. Seems you date a lot of them? .
Re: Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman by makydebbie(f): 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2017
Intelligence.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman by Divay22(f): 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
itzjude:

tongue
Re: Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman by Vanchesco4Real: 6:40pm On Aug 21, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
HUMOR...

then you realy need to meet me...cus am eager to d task.....add up via facebook @Fredericko vanchesco

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Wema Sepetu In Tears As She’s Jailed For Posting Raunchy Videos / Am Worried: See What This My nairaland posts Caused / Couple Finds Out They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And Two Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.