Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,412 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:25 AM

Me And My Ex Again - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me And My Ex Again (5846 Views)

Can You Date Your Ex Again / Can You Date Your Ex Again / Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Me And My Ex Again by TheSeeker(m): 10:42pm On Oct 06, 2009
The girl has simply switched her position but you don't understand it at all. She's trying to tell you she's moved on but wouldn't mind getting money from you in exchange for some hard boning; what she wants is money and you give her the boning. If she wants you to get back together into a relationship, she wouldn't have talked about drinking to stupor in your presence unless otherwise she planted the call to freak you out (some women are just like that).

You either flow along with the game and bone her real good or you leave her immediately. But considering how much you felt for her, you wouldn't do that I guess.
Re: Me And My Ex Again by kellorah: 10:49pm On Oct 06, 2009
I don't think she wants to sleep with u cos if she did she wouldn't have brought her cousin along.
Re: Me And My Ex Again by 190: 10:57pm On Oct 06, 2009
@Kello

what can i really do 2 dis kind of girl dat wud make her regret her actionz 4 tryin 2 get smart wit me~
Re: Me And My Ex Again by kellorah: 11:03pm On Oct 06, 2009
Just get her out of ur life by deleting her number, not meeting up with her, etc and avoid such chick in future.
Re: Me And My Ex Again by 190: 11:21pm On Oct 06, 2009
embarassed swallows
Re: Me And My Ex Again by TheSeeker(m): 2:19am On Oct 07, 2009
Sleep with one of her friends and she'll hurt crying
Re: Me And My Ex Again by 190: 8:05am On Oct 07, 2009
^^^ Cool
Re: Me And My Ex Again by 190: 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2009
embarassed embarassed
Re: Me And My Ex Again by Anabel(f): 2:45pm On Oct 07, 2009
you sef you get wahala, am not sure you love the girl you are with presently, cos if you do, you won't think of inviting your ex over again, even if she says she wants to come tell her you babe is around, if you can't make her understand that you are with someone then stop bothering us with your posts
Re: Me And My Ex Again by 190: 3:17pm On Oct 07, 2009
hmm, so u dont see your ex @all
Re: Me And My Ex Again by 190: 9:23pm On Oct 07, 2009
cry cry
Re: Me And My Ex Again by kellorah: 9:25pm On Oct 07, 2009
Ok. . . .u either want ur posts to increase or ur simply seeking attention. Ride on!
Re: Me And My Ex Again by 190: 9:45pm On Oct 07, 2009
i see dat adam sent u after me
com~on babie
let me see what uve gat down there~
Re: Me And My Ex Again by platinumnk(f): 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2009
TheSeeker:

Sleep with one of her friends and she'll hurt crying

i like to believe you are jokin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Me And My Ex Again by 190: 9:50pm On Oct 07, 2009
^^
pls dont hold it against him
he's only tryin 2 help me out

ya trick~
Re: Me And My Ex Again by baslone: 11:03am On Oct 08, 2009
It's obvious to see she just wants you to know
she's no more the little chick you used to date
from way back.

She's a big girl now living it big time in her own little
way. She'll never Bleep you again but she'll keep taxing
you until you find your way out.

Stay away cos she has gon wild. This you would have
noticed well had she been around with some of her new found
friends instead of her little cous'.
Re: Me And My Ex Again by julianH(m): 11:25am On Oct 08, 2009
You seem to be a very "funny" person.

Was it not the same chick you told us that wanted you to give her money after been apart for over 8 - 9 months and visiting her at the insistence of the mom?
What are you really palying at or is it that you just lack threads to post here?

Alternatively, you seem to like this ex of your and just wants peoples' opinion(s) that suits what you have in mind.

If not for that i wander what is wrong with you.
If you still like this girl make peace with her and move on instead of coming here to paint her black!
And if you are not interested anymore, then there is no reason exchanging calls (if you must, it should be once in a while).

WETIN YOU NO WAN CHOP, MAKE YOU NO CARRY AM NEAR YOUR NOSE!

I am not saying that you should not maitain contact with an ex;
some are not just healthy and we should be sensible to know them and keep awy from them
Re: Me And My Ex Again by Nellyhands: 12:31pm On Oct 08, 2009
javascript:void(0);Yours is beda brodo. As 4 me u wont believe my version.
I was really down 4 a certain gal early this year, undermining the fact that she's from a lower background, well i never gave a damn. We were both rolling nit until last month a guy she claimed to be her X' was repatrited from Lybia, u wont believe me she let me 4 the G. Well, as a bad sharp guy i lock up. We lost contact and we went our own seperate ways, after some months see was able to get my numb from friends, since then, she just wont let me be. She now claims she loves me more than the guy she left me for. Abi money don finish? But i swear i missed her, do you think i should reconcile with this chikala? But babes na wha 4 una ohh, :ojavascript:void(0);
Re: Me And My Ex Again by Nellyhands: 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2009
javascript:void(0);Yours is beda brodo. As 4 me u wont believe my version.
I was really down 4 a certain gal early this year, undermining the fact that she's from a lower background, well i never gave a damn. We were both rolling nit until last month a guy she claimed to be her X' was repatrited from Lybia, u wont believe me she let me 4 the G. Well, as a bad sharp guy i lock up. We lost contact and we went our own seperate ways, after some months see was able to get my numb from friends, since then, she just wont let me be. She now claims she loves me more than the guy she left me for. Abi money don finish? But i swear i missed her, do you think i should reconcile with this chikala? But babes na wha 4 una ohh, :ojavascript:void(0);
Re: Me And My Ex Again by SLIMJEO: 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2009
fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Me And My Ex Again by SLIMJEO: 12:49pm On Oct 08, 2009
Re: Me And My Ex Again by SLIMJEO: 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2009
Re: Me And My Ex Again by tolu001: 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2009
Mr. President has given the best advice of all time. Bang her nice and show her the way out, smiley
Re: Me And My Ex Again by tolu001: 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2009
Mr. President has given the best advice of all time. Bang her nice and show her the way out, smiley
Re: Me And My Ex Again by 190: 6:57pm On Oct 08, 2009
hmm,

swallows undecided
Re: Me And My Ex Again by parislomo(f): 10:31am On Oct 10, 2009
platnumnk.

Re: Me And My Ex Again
« #2 on: October 05, 2009, 06:27 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: 190 on October 05, 2009, 06:12 PM
Just spoke with my ex a couple of hours back

and she was like she would be coming to see me 2morow

and i should be prepared to give her money to do her hair

please, what does that statement signify

we do not have plans 2 get back together

i have someone already in my life and we've been seperated like 8-10months now

now she says she wanna visit mi and quickly chip in the (you would give me money for my hair)

does that mean a resecurection of the relationship or the normal Xcessive demandin which flows in her blood

(mind u i know clearly i dont have a future with her)

But why would she demand for money for hair when i know she is in another relationship

please ladies lemme know what u tink about this!

who be this??

and at your question- Simple- U be mumu
[color=#990000]

lwkmd. . . *tears in my eyes* *body in stitches*
Re: Me And My Ex Again by parislomo(f): 10:32am On Oct 10, 2009
platnumnk.

Re: Me And My Ex Again
« #2 on: October 05, 2009, 06:27 PM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: 190 on October 05, 2009, 06:12 PM
Just spoke with my ex a couple of hours back

and she was like she would be coming to see me 2morow

and i should be prepared to give her money to do her hair

please, what does that statement signify

we do not have plans 2 get back together

i have someone already in my life and we've been seperated like 8-10months now

now she says she wanna visit mi and quickly chip in the (you would give me money for my hair)

does that mean a resecurection of the relationship or the normal Xcessive demandin which flows in her blood

(mind u i know clearly i dont have a future with her)

But why would she demand for money for hair when i know she is in another relationship

please ladies lemme know what u tink about this!

who be this??  

and at your question- Simple- U be mumu
[color=#990000]  

lwkmd. . . *tears in my eyes* *body in stitches*
Re: Me And My Ex Again by 190: 1:03pm On Oct 10, 2009
^^^

wot exactly is now wrong with this person now~
Re: Me And My Ex Again by Dalby(m): 8:59pm On Oct 10, 2009
testing waters lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Sees Beating As Sign Of Luv. Serious / When You Chat Like This With Your Lady... / Name 2 Very Cute Nairalanders So Far You Have Seen On Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.