Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,144 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Me And My Ex Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me And My Ex Again (5828 Views)

Can You Date Your Ex Again / Can You Date Your Ex Again / Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me And My Ex Again by 190: 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2009
Just spoke with my ex a couple of hours back

and she was like she would be coming to see me 2morow

and i should be prepared to give her money to do her hair

please, what does that statement signify

we do not have plans 2 get back together

i have someone already in my life and we've been seperated like 8-10months now

now she says she wanna visit mi and quickly chip in the (you would give me money for my hair)

does that mean a resecurection of the relationship or the normal Xcessive demandin which flows in her blood

(mind u i know clearly i dont have a future with her)

But why would she demand for money for hair when i know she is in another relationship

please ladies lemme know what u tink about this!
Re: Me And My Ex Again by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 05, 2009
:-x
Re: Me And My Ex Again by platnumnk: 6:27pm On Oct 05, 2009
190:

Just spoke with my ex a couple of hours back

and she was like she would be coming to see me 2morow

and i should be prepared to give her money to do her hair

please, what does that statement signify

we do not have plans 2 get back together

i have someone already in my life and we've been seperated like 8-10months now

now she says she wanna visit mi and quickly chip in the (you would give me money for my hair)

does that mean a resecurection of the relationship or the normal Xcessive demandin which flows in her blood

(mind u i know clearly i dont have a future with her)

But why would she demand for money for hair when i know she is in another relationship

please ladies lemme know what u tink about this!

who be this?? grin grin

and at your question- Simple- U be mumu grin
Re: Me And My Ex Again by ikeyman00(m): 6:38pm On Oct 05, 2009
@@@@

now this is what happen when u are savin for toyota yaris tongue
Re: Me And My Ex Again by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 05, 2009
Im sure you will still be happy to sample the booty though wink
Re: Me And My Ex Again by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 05, 2009
Wow ebony i can be sure you want men dead cuz geez i can tell you see us as pigs well not all us think the way you make it out to be.Some guys are clean.Like me except ya got issue wit weed then i ain't hehe
Re: Me And My Ex Again by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 05, 2009
pc guru:

Wow ebony i can be sure you want men dead cuz geez i can tell you see us as pigs well not all us think the way you make it out to be.Some guys are clean.Like me except ya got issue wit weed then i ain't hehe

No I love you guys kiss
Re: Me And My Ex Again by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 05, 2009
{Blushing}, Thanx yo.
Re: Me And My Ex Again by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2009
Your welcome babes winkI just tell it as it is sometimes wink
Re: Me And My Ex Again by yme1(f): 7:49pm On Oct 05, 2009
i dont really know the kind of message your ex is sending undecided
or maybe she wanna take you for a ride undecided
Re: Me And My Ex Again by Igwe9(m): 8:06pm On Oct 05, 2009
sorry friend, she doesn't want you to be a proud owner of toyota yaris grin
Re: Me And My Ex Again by Shola2009(m): 8:15pm On Oct 05, 2009
of all the things she could ask you,its money for hair she asked for! Ma frend, next time she comes to your house,just send her packing!! simple!
Re: Me And My Ex Again by posakosa(m): 9:09pm On Oct 05, 2009
I am sure she wouldn't mind if you smashed her,  just strafe her and tell her to leave. cool cool
Re: Me And My Ex Again by edogram1(m): 9:21pm On Oct 05, 2009
she wan come Bleep u.
Re: Me And My Ex Again by JCzAr(m): 12:13am On Oct 06, 2009
Give her the money when she comes.
Re: Me And My Ex Again by Kunbee: 1:14am On Oct 06, 2009
U r old enuff 2 figure out this
Re: Me And My Ex Again by 190: 3:41am On Oct 06, 2009
Thanks people
She never been 2 my house @ Gwarinpa abuja
and we were supposed 2 meet 2day for the 1st time
and she was quick to chip in you will give me money 4 my hair
what happened 2 her bf,what happens 2 if she new bf should hear about this
i still miss her,but why on earth would she ask me 2 do her hair!

dosent she tink that wud be a let down on her part!
Re: Me And My Ex Again by shesi(m): 3:42am On Oct 06, 2009
i understand you are saving for a toyota yaris. no wonder. guys like you drive toyota yaris.

ma guy just read through you post again and answer it for yourself. some guys sef. why should a girl have the nerve to ask you for money for her hair (even if you're in a relationship with her) much less when she's dating someone else. what does she take you for.

that girl must have seen you coming from afar.
Re: Me And My Ex Again by lordkrato(m): 3:48am On Oct 06, 2009
dude, undecided undecided come on,really come on!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy the story is so funny even to consider it.you are not a bank are you?or a banker?or perhaps an applicant to the "maga don pay " cause.if you are not one of those then you shouldnt be here
Re: Me And My Ex Again by Gabry(f): 3:54am On Oct 06, 2009
Hmmm. . . This Lady seems to be a complete Gold Digger!

Tell her that she should ask from her father, her mother or from her bf which would be more appropriate.

By the looks of things, she is only using you. Thats all.

I do not have respect for people like this. angry
Re: Me And My Ex Again by 190: 3:58am On Oct 06, 2009
please break it down

is she wanting 2 have me back in her life

here is the same issue about her

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-310060.0.html
Re: Me And My Ex Again by 190: 4:02am On Oct 06, 2009
please break it down

is she wanting 2 have me back in her life

here is the same issue about her

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-310060.0.html

she knws i still care about her especially now dat my current gf messed up

and pls dis has nuffin 2 do wit the yaris grin grin grin
Re: Me And My Ex Again by Smoothark(m): 4:32am On Oct 06, 2009
Dude why are u seekin help?Cos judgin by ur post seems u knw what ur gonna do already.I think this girl's got ur ball already.Well if u allow her to waltz in and outa ur life then ur gonna be her sucker till she's married.And why are u bothered if her current boyfriend finds out?U think she wasnt seein other guys when u guys were together?I doubt dat very much.Be a man and give her sum excuse nt to see her cos after the sex dats meant to come with her visitin u will be back in a shitty spot im sure u once were before God delivered you.Think am well o!
Re: Me And My Ex Again by 190: 4:46am On Oct 06, 2009
^^^ Smooth reply man

kip it up!
Re: Me And My Ex Again by Princek12(m): 4:59am On Oct 06, 2009
she knows you are a mungun, so that is why she is demanding the money from you, even though she has a boyfriend.
Re: Me And My Ex Again by Tanzos: 5:30am On Oct 06, 2009
guy are you sure youre ok?
this is absolutely ludicrous!
i hope when she comes you not only pay for her hair may she strip ur account dry, maybe then itll come clear to you! angry
Re: Me And My Ex Again by Nobody: 5:34am On Oct 06, 2009
Princek12:

she knows you are a mungun, so that is why she is demanding the money from you, even though she has a boyfriend.
~~~~very well.she knows you to be mugun who used to pay very well,that's why she's demanding from you, i bet you've made up your mind to drop as usual.
Re: Me And My Ex Again by Infoseye(m): 6:14am On Oct 06, 2009
@poster look that's the samething I get from all my ex-gf, honestly she just want to use you cuzz you are a gentle man. I was once like you util my eyes opened one day they just keep coming and disappears for like 2 0r 3 months no calls no text then all of a sudden she calls and says she is in town and would be checking on you already she knows well that the relationship is over and you are in a serious one.

Guy open your eyes she just wants to toy with u and milk u dry, I know this because it has happened to me and my ex-gf still calls me, well for you since u r in a stable relationship just call her up and tell her its not possible and if she refuses and still comes stand on your ground and tell her NO! I know the temptation is too much but try, even though u given to her dont make it easy grin grin grin grin

But in my own case ooooo grin since am just dating of cause I give my ex-gf money or watever she wants but that's after great sex in bed, nothing goes for nothing. grin
Re: Me And My Ex Again by donjon: 6:27am On Oct 06, 2009
Kpabo gurls!
Re: Me And My Ex Again by donjon: 6:28am On Oct 06, 2009
Kpabo gurls!
Re: Me And My Ex Again by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 06, 2009
@OP

once a relationship breaks down through NO fault of yours,then your ex should be made to pay big time whenever you have the time to inflict pain on her.
Clearly,this girl sees you as a big-time mugu,which i think you are.My advice:

Let her visit you
Bang her nicely
Let her go without giving her a penny
That is the only way to redeem yourself
After that she will know you have graduated from 'mugu' pre-primary to 'open eye' university.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart / He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. / See My Chest Girls Are Dying To Touch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.