Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Guys With 9 Inches And Above Please Get In Here (pic)18+ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys With 9 Inches And Above Please Get In Here (pic)18+ (5836 Views)

I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / Arab Man Leaves His big Joy Stick Exposed Unknowingly (pic) 18+ / Black Is Really Beautiful.my Younger Sis Just Proved It Wit Dis Pic 18+. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys With 9 Inches And Above Please Get In Here (pic)18+ by Virginkpekus(f): 11:56am On Sep 05, 2016
If you know you are below 9 inches pls don't even think of opening this thread, if you are above may God bless you for me. Wetin one of una colleague do me yesterday ehn! I never experience am before. He made me feel like a real woman by destroying my cervix with every thrust wink .
I never still recover till now.....Once again may God bless you all. Thanks.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys With 9 Inches And Above Please Get In Here (pic)18+ by marshborn(m): 12:01pm On Sep 05, 2016
Madness of the highest order

3 Likes

Re: Guys With 9 Inches And Above Please Get In Here (pic)18+ by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 05, 2016
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Guys With 9 Inches And Above Please Get In Here (pic)18+ by konnet: 12:05pm On Sep 05, 2016
You mean like this one? shocked

4 Likes

Re: Guys With 9 Inches And Above Please Get In Here (pic)18+ by stonekc(m): 12:06pm On Sep 05, 2016
How wide is ur kpekus

2 Likes

Re: Guys With 9 Inches And Above Please Get In Here (pic)18+ by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 05, 2016
I

1 Like

Re: Guys With 9 Inches And Above Please Get In Here (pic)18+ by modsfucker: 12:09pm On Sep 05, 2016
Why am I having this feeling that this account is fake.... A person claiming to be a virgin still talking about someone destroying his/her cervix

2 Likes

Re: Guys With 9 Inches And Above Please Get In Here (pic)18+ by Becina(f): 12:10pm On Sep 05, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed WTH!!
Re: Guys With 9 Inches And Above Please Get In Here (pic)18+ by hungrynigerian: 12:12pm On Sep 05, 2016
virginkpekus you again? werey girl

1 Like

Re: Guys With 9 Inches And Above Please Get In Here (pic)18+ by jmichlins(m): 12:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
Guess what guys Irunnobor is back with different name

1 Like

Re: Guys With 9 Inches And Above Please Get In Here (pic)18+ by chris2face(m): 12:27pm On Sep 05, 2016
Many are mad but few are roaming Sorry!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys With 9 Inches And Above Please Get In Here (pic)18+ by SmellingAnus(m): 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2016
Hahaha
Re: Guys With 9 Inches And Above Please Get In Here (pic)18+ by Firstlieutenant(m): 2:51pm On Sep 05, 2016
Virginkpekus:
If you know you are below 9 inches pls don't even think of opening this thread, if you are above may God bless you for me. Wetin one of una colleague do me yesterday ehn! I never experience am before. He made me feel like a real woman by destroying my cervix with every thrust wink .

Na only 9, u fit swallow ? Mitchew! Na im be say ya poocee never mature.

1 Like

Re: Guys With 9 Inches And Above Please Get In Here (pic)18+ by Tjohnnay: 3:06pm On Sep 05, 2016
undecidedHmmm
Re: Guys With 9 Inches And Above Please Get In Here (pic)18+ by McBrooklyn(m): 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2016
Another bloody gay spotted angry

Mtcheeeeew!!! Na better thunder go strike all of una very soon!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Guys With 9 Inches And Above Please Get In Here (pic)18+ by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 05, 2016
ur mates are taking 14 and all still on 9

4 Likes

Re: Guys With 9 Inches And Above Please Get In Here (pic)18+ by Fidelismaria: 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2016
Hoes Everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Guys With 9 Inches And Above Please Get In Here (pic)18+ by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 05, 2016
grin cry grin cry grin
Re: Guys With 9 Inches And Above Please Get In Here (pic)18+ by Paseus(m): 9:01pm On Sep 05, 2016
Mrcork i jst spotted one 4 u
Re: Guys With 9 Inches And Above Please Get In Here (pic)18+ by MrCork: 10:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
Virginkpekus:

angry
Re: Guys With 9 Inches And Above Please Get In Here (pic)18+ by MrCork: 10:05pm On Sep 05, 2016
Virginkpekus:

...wr confuse..so u sayin u want cork in your mouth...9 inches? undecided
Re: Guys With 9 Inches And Above Please Get In Here (pic)18+ by vicstar(m): 10:11pm On Sep 05, 2016
ee dey scatter ya cervix undecided very soon e go scatter ya future join

2 Likes

Re: Guys With 9 Inches And Above Please Get In Here (pic)18+ by PunterTim(m): 10:16pm On Sep 05, 2016
Hehe
Re: Guys With 9 Inches And Above Please Get In Here (pic)18+ by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:33pm On Sep 05, 2016
So why ezally did you call the 9inch gang naaa
Wait oo ya moniker na virginkpekus And......oh God am tayad just tayad
Re: Guys With 9 Inches And Above Please Get In Here (pic)18+ by ofeoil: 9:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
Virginkpekus:

Wen u go start to piss 4 body becos of all the pushing on ur bladder, u go know, as u get older. Try 12 to 14 inches, 9inches too small!
Re: Guys With 9 Inches And Above Please Get In Here (pic)18+ by dudesexy1111(m): 10:06pm On Sep 11, 2016
The rate way pple dey take smoke dis weed dis days no be small tin
Re: Guys With 9 Inches And Above Please Get In Here (pic)18+ by 9inches(m): 7:09pm On Sep 12, 2016
Virginkpekus:
ofeoil:
Wen u go start to piss 4 body becos of all the pushing on ur bladder, u go know, as u get older. Try 12 to 14 inches, 9inches too small!

I take God beg una embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences / This Is How Sperm Taste Like / First Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.