Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

The Grail Message: The Last Saving Grace For Erring Mankind. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Grail Message: The Last Saving Grace For Erring Mankind. (1134 Views)

Is It Right For A Church To Excommunicate An Erring Member? / Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message / The Grail Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Grail Message: The Last Saving Grace For Erring Mankind. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 16, 2006
The Grail Message, so many misconceptions are attached to it. I have not come to persuade readers of this topic, but to briefly explain what it is all about regarding to my personal understanding.

Firstly, the Grail Message is addressed to the individual human being, irrespective of religion, creed, nationality or race. He alone has to bear the responsibility for everything he thinks and does. It is solely directed to the genuine seekers for the truth, for they must be willing to examine this matter objectively. Religious fanatics may hold aloof for they are detrimental to the truth.

The message has come to put back the sign posts back to paradise at their rightful positions. It has not come to be in conformity with other religious teachings, because it stands on its own. The message has come to throw more light to all religious teachings. It talks about problems facing mankind, Antichrist, Soul & Spirit, Reincarnation and Creation in general.

The first thing that comes up in most human minds is: Who is the Bringer? The bringer, I am not to talk about, but the message he brought. That’s only the most useful thing. Gold either in a prince’s hand, or in a beggar’s hand. All is still gold. The message clearly talks about the laws governing the entire creation which can also be called LAWS OF NATURE. With an understanding of these laws, the gate to spiritual ascent is already open.

Let me briefly give a short explanation on these laws. There’re so many laws governing creation, but they are majorly classified into three (3) basic laws;
1. Law Of Sowing & Reaping: This can also be called Law of Reciprocal Action or Law of Karma which is ‘You “MUST” Reap Whatever You Sow”. Just like you sow a grain of maize, you will also reap maize, not rice or rye. Not only a grain, but cobs. So just have it at the at the back of your mind that that whatever you do to your neighbor either in words, thoughts or deeds, you’ll reap in multiple. Jesus also said “Whatever a man soweth, thou shall he reap”.

2. Law Of Attraction Of Homogenous Species: This is also synonymous t the sayings that go thus: “BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER”, “LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON” e.t.c. This clearly states that you’ll be attracted to those of similar nature like you. Smokers will always find one another, so also with other characters either good or evil. And lastly;

3. Law Of Spiritual Gravitation: This states that whatever that is heavy must sink, and whatever that is light will rise. Just as one can tell which will sink either a metal or a cork placed on water. A light soul will find it easier to rise to the luminous regions after the earthly death compare to that of the heavier one.

So those are just the three (3) basic laws governing creation. The creator doesn’t have to be everywhere here on earth. He’s far from our proximity, the distance which the human brain can’t figure out. But HE has placed HIS laws here, to guide and judge each one according to his deeds. When it’s said that the Almighty is Omnipresent, this simply mean that He’s always there when you seek for his knowledge. You can’t expect him to be here on Earth. The Bible clearly states that “It’s HE which everything that stands before Him melts”. So, because of the pressure of the light emanating from him, we’ve got to be placed at a far distance. If not everything here on earth will become unconscious and cease to exist.

So with an understanding of those 3 basic laws the mysteries of the origin of human problems will soon begin to fade away.
“By their works, YE shall know them”. That’s the clue for you to know who the bringer of the work “In The Light Of Truth: The Grail Message” really is.
Re: The Grail Message: The Last Saving Grace For Erring Mankind. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 11, 2018
My dad is into this. You're an atheist now though, I gathered from another thread where I saw your comments. I'm curious to know what led you away from this and into atheism.

(1) (Reply)

Strange Dream (please Read And Help Me Out) / The Pastor I Don't Want To Hear From / Why! Fake Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.