Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

I Want To Marry A White Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Marry A White Lady (2050 Views)

Hilarious Reply A Guy Got From A White Lady (photos) / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Marry A White Lady by Tkayhandsome(m): 7:32pm On Sep 05, 2016
I've been through a lot in the hands of black women. They are disrespectful and proud. It is either they are for your money, or they are for your money(permit that English)
Linda ikeji wants a perfect man she can control and press on, on wonder her recent statement on finding a man to marry is laughable.
With that, I have decided to settle down with a white lady, but the problem is where to find one since we are in a black nation?

How can I connect with a white lady for marriage?

My friend is married to a white lady in Australia and this is there 10th year. He won't stop telling me how nice and caring the woman is and she is good in bed unlike our lazy Africa women who lay on the bed and,allow the man work on her while they lay like dead wood.

Lalasticlala: Seun: is it possible sir?
I hope I'm not asking for too much?
Re: I Want To Marry A White Lady by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 05, 2016
Bla Bla Bla I need green card Bla Bla

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry A White Lady by Tkayhandsome(m): 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2016
Is that a requirement to marry a white lady?
VolT0xic:

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry A White Lady by Tommfrench(m): 7:50pm On Sep 05, 2016
son,
you have my blessings
Re: I Want To Marry A White Lady by ikombe: 7:51pm On Sep 05, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
How can you be asking for suya and you dont know oil will be involved wen making it
Re: I Want To Marry A White Lady by Tkayhandsome(m): 7:57pm On Sep 05, 2016
We learn everyday sir.
ikombe:
How can you be asking for suya and you dont know oil will be involved wen making it
Re: I Want To Marry A White Lady by IHATEPUZZY(m): 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: I Want To Marry A White Lady by ikombe: 8:08pm On Sep 05, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
We learn everyday sir.
thats good to know undecided
Re: I Want To Marry A White Lady by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 05, 2016
Op i am on that path.. Am working towads it.. Fine money travel ooo. If possible go through school.
Re: I Want To Marry A White Lady by Tkayhandsome(m): 10:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
Where do you suggest bro? I can't wait to meet the bone of my bone.My white woman.
smithsydny:
Op i am on that path.. Am working towads it.. Fine money travel ooo. If possible go through school.
Re: I Want To Marry A White Lady by Nobody: 4:00am On Sep 06, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
Where do you suggest bro? I can't wait to meet the bone of my bone.My white woman.
getting that from nig is almost impossible..u have any plan of leaving nigeria anytime soon? If yes be patient.if no that should be your plan. If u truly want to marry a white gal. As for God know my heart.
Re: I Want To Marry A White Lady by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 06, 2016
grin grin grin
VolT0xic:
Re: I Want To Marry A White Lady by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 06, 2016
sad see question grin
Tkayhandsome:
Re: I Want To Marry A White Lady by Polyglot7pointO: 9:08am On Sep 06, 2016
my bro dont believe everything u see or read on media...who get head dey find cap..who get cap dey find head...put ur case b4 GOD if u believe in him..mind u women are d same all over ..am talking from experience bro..the only race i havent had is ASIAN AND LATINO..so u can dig me now..if u know u very traditional and u love ur family dont marry a white woman my honest advice..hence u will live in mystery and fight..but if u can trade ur peace of mind then go ahead.
Tkayhandsome:
I've been through a lot in the hands of black women. They are disrespectful and proud. It is either they are for your money, or they are for your money(permit that English)
Linda ikeji wants a perfect man she can control and press on, on wonder her recent statement on finding a man to marry is laughable.
With that, I have decided to settle down with a white lady, but the problem is where to find one since we are in a black nation?

My friend is married to a white lady in Australia and this is there 10th year. He won't stop telling me how nice and caring the woman is and she is good in bed unlike our lazy Africa women who lay on the bed and,allow the man work on her while they lay like dead wood.

Re: I Want To Marry A White Lady by sparko1(m): 9:53am On Sep 06, 2016
Tkayhandsome:

Firstly, there is no race that is perfect but then, the truth remain that the black women or Nigerian ladies have their common problem and so does the white, but when its comes to marriage our black ladies are still far better except you are very comfortable divorcing and remarrying as many times as you have a problem with your wife, if not trust me, marrying a white is like having a girlfriend, no guarantee, anything can happen and she another man's wife in a short while and she won't just leave, she would leave with a good part of your fortune.
Re: I Want To Marry A White Lady by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 06, 2016
All those ones using whitenecious creams in naija nkor?
Re: I Want To Marry A White Lady by Tkayhandsome(m): 12:05pm On Sep 06, 2016
You are right, but I'm finding it difficult to find a black girl. I really mean well to find one and love her with everything, but I'm not just lucky with black women. Now I understand so well that babes do no send how handsome you look but how big your pocket is.
Polyglot7pointO:
my bro dont believe everything u see or read on media...who get head dey find cap..who get cap dey find head...put ur case b4 GOD if u believe in him..mind u women are d same all over ..am talking from experience bro..the only race i havent had is ASIAN AND LATINO..so u can dig me now..if u know u very traditional and u love ur family dont marry a white woman my honest advice..hence u will live in mystery and fight..but if u can trade ur peace of mind then go ahead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Marry A White Lady by Tkayhandsome(m): 12:07pm On Sep 06, 2016
Not at all. Its either she is pure white or dark skinned. But I'm not just lucky with Nigerian babes.
deeMarc:
All those ones using whitenecious creams in naija nkor?
Re: I Want To Marry A White Lady by 1000COMPUTERZ(m): 12:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
Re: I Want To Marry A White Lady by McBrooklyn(m): 12:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
You want to marry a white bîtch, Bruh!! angry

How far, you like this one?? I can hook you up with her kiss

Re: I Want To Marry A White Lady by Tkayhandsome(m): 1:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
This one na albino ooo. White body but black heart...
McBrooklyn:
You want to marry a white bîtch, Bruh!! angry

How far, you like this one?? I can hook you up with her kiss
Re: I Want To Marry A White Lady by McBrooklyn(m): 1:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
This one na albino ooo. White body but black heart...

Bro, no be you talk say you wan marry white woman?? undecided

Abi this one never white reach to your taste?? undecided
Re: I Want To Marry A White Lady by Tkayhandsome(m): 1:54pm On Sep 06, 2016
You are wicked I swear.smh
McBrooklyn:

Bro, no be you talk say you wan marry white woman?? undecided

Abi this one never white reach to your taste?? undecided
Re: I Want To Marry A White Lady by ireneony(f): 2:07pm On Sep 06, 2016
Why you come de tell us undecided
Re: I Want To Marry A White Lady by Tkayhandsome(m): 8:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
Run away Irene.
I know you are one of them. Disrespectful and lack manners. Just run
Fast
ireneony:
Why you come de tell us undecided
Re: I Want To Marry A White Lady by Reekadojnr: 8:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
if you remain in naija you will never find one the only ones here are the bleached ones
Re: I Want To Marry A White Lady by Tkayhandsome(m): 8:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
I'm seriously working on leaving Nigeria. For the bleachers? No interest except if they look like Irene, the babe above. But she is so disrespectful and lack manners
Reekadojnr:
if you remain in naija you will never find one the only ones here are the bleached ones

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Six Pacs On This 81 Year Old Woman (photos) / Your conscience will prick you / This Illicit Affair Has Been Going On Too Long..what Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.