Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

If You Are The Man, What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are The Man, What Will You Do? (1475 Views)

If Pussy Can't Keep A Man, What Can Keep A Man? / Photo Of The Man Who Died After Sex With Four Ladies In Lagos / As A Man, What Is Your Pride?. What Lifts Your Spirit And Boosts Your Ego?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are The Man, What Will You Do? by isnovic(m): 5:40am On Sep 06, 2016
culled from Bukola Atupa Ajeigbe facebook post

A Facebook user, Bukola Atupa Ajeigbe shared an odd photo of an unnamed bride preparing to be bonked from behind in doggy fashion by an ex boyfriend shockingly on the day of her wedding with her full outfit on.

What will you do as the bridesmaid or as the groom as things comes to light?

This trolls ain't loyal at all.

Re: If You Are The Man, What Will You Do? by letsbet(m): 6:01am On Sep 06, 2016
Raise dust...then i'll storm out and go have some cool bottle of beer while reminicing how som bitchës aint loyal.

1 Like

Re: If You Are The Man, What Will You Do? by youngest85(m): 6:02am On Sep 06, 2016
Dat ws movie
Re: If You Are The Man, What Will You Do? by 007Nasky(m): 6:04am On Sep 06, 2016
dat wil b d end
Re: If You Are The Man, What Will You Do? by aloobright17: 6:25am On Sep 06, 2016
Is the bride a nairalander then I'll not be surprise for her action .Then the bridesmaid should be managing the husband's dick like hers grin
Re: If You Are The Man, What Will You Do? by iceberylin(m): 6:51am On Sep 06, 2016
The Bridesmaid just got married if she wise.... wink
Re: If You Are The Man, What Will You Do? by nuelzz04(m): 7:00am On Sep 06, 2016
Ewooooo!!!!!!

I have nothing to say cheesy
Re: If You Are The Man, What Will You Do? by chachanga: 7:20am On Sep 06, 2016
Na endtime knacking be dis o, no long story.

OP na learner sef. How bridesmaids wan take talk? She and the room be family?! Or she be reverend sister?!!

Bytches stay loyal to each other even if not to you. She'd be visibly shaken, might even storm off but she's gonna zip it. That's the irony of life and influence of group behaviour.

And the bish will be like..."He used charm on me, I swear I didn't know what came over me"! Mtchew, na today?! That's what you get when marry from the Crew below!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are The Man, What Will You Do? by Moneycar: 7:30am On Sep 06, 2016
She would probably wouldn't talk about it
Re: If You Are The Man, What Will You Do? by Moneycar: 7:32am On Sep 06, 2016
chachanga:
Na endtime knacking be dis o, no long story.

OP na learner sef. How bridesmaids wan take talk? She and the room be family?! Or she be reverend sister?!!

Bytches stay loyal to each other even if not to you. She'd be visibly shaken, might even storm off but she's gonna zip it. That's the irony of life and influence of group behaviour.

And the bish will be like..."He used charm on me, I swear I didn't know what came over me"! Mtchew, na today?! That's what you get when marry from the Crew below!!

This crew no be here oooo
Re: If You Are The Man, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 06, 2016
*singing*This is superstory oo
Re: If You Are The Man, What Will You Do? by makydebbie(f): 8:19am On Sep 06, 2016
suzan404:
*singing*This is superstory oo
*singing*a life of strive and sorrow.....grin
Re: If You Are The Man, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 06, 2016
makydebbie:
*singing*a life of strive and sorrow.....grin
You sef you feel amgrin grin grin......the story nor be here at all
Re: If You Are The Man, What Will You Do? by makydebbie(f): 8:28am On Sep 06, 2016
suzan404:
You sef you feel amgrin grin grin......the story nor be here at all
my sister you need to see the eye wey i dey give opgrin..
Re: If You Are The Man, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 06, 2016
makydebbie:
my sister you need to see the eye wey i dey give opgrin..
nor be only you ooo.......e dey do like say make I knock am grin
Re: If You Are The Man, What Will You Do? by sathel(m): 8:40am On Sep 06, 2016
I would sing to God Be the Glory great things he hath done.so long that be gave us the WHORES of the world

1 Like

Re: If You Are The Man, What Will You Do? by sathel(m): 8:40am On Sep 06, 2016
I would sing to God Be the Glory great things he hath done,so long that he gave us the WHORES of the world

1 Like

Re: If You Are The Man, What Will You Do? by repogirl(f): 8:45am On Sep 06, 2016
Why would I tell anyone I'm going to protect my friend ofcourse.
Re: If You Are The Man, What Will You Do? by jamalnation(m): 8:51am On Sep 06, 2016
I will keep quiet.
Re: If You Are The Man, What Will You Do? by falconey(m): 8:55am On Sep 06, 2016
repogirl:

yeah, you could also buy her some time to finish her business as a good friend.
Re: If You Are The Man, What Will You Do? by gbadexy(m): 8:58am On Sep 06, 2016
repogirl:
I doubt if any lady would do otherwise. If she would talk, it won't be on the wedding day.
Perhaps after a misunderstanding.
Re: If You Are The Man, What Will You Do? by makydebbie(f): 9:26am On Sep 06, 2016
suzan404:
nor be only you ooo.......e dey do like say make I knock am grin
grin grin
Re: If You Are The Man, What Will You Do? by isnovic(m): 12:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
repogirl:

What about the person who needs the protection the most?, the groom!!!!

If i were the bridesmaid i will speak to the groom.

Remove the bride maid gown and leave.

This is how not to court swear and repercussion.

(1) (Reply)

How I Slept With His Good Friend (Shocking Tales) / What Is Wrong With This Quote? / Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria (BAN); Notice!notice!!notice!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.