Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

How I Slept With His Good Friend (Shocking Tales) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Slept With His Good Friend (Shocking Tales) (1478 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / Powerful Pre-wedding Photo Of My Very Good Friend Pauline Dinne And Her Hubby. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Slept With His Good Friend (Shocking Tales) by Oshikoyafrank(m): 5:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
In Her Words:

I met Jide for the first time during a dinner party Michael and I organized for our friends.

He had been in the States for a few years now and was unable to attend my wedding. Michael informed me that he only came back for a couple of weeks. He was very excited about meeting him as he mentioned that Jide was one of his oldest friends. He told me they had been friends since Secondary school and had a lot of shared experiences.

I immediately spotted him when he arrived. Apart from the fact that he was one of the few guests I did not recognise, he was also one of the really handsome ones. He carried himself with such confidence and class that I immediately felt an attraction. He was tall and dark in complexion.

He was fit but not so bulky to be a turn-off. His smile was like a magnet and my stomach fluttered like a schoolgirl when his eyes met mine.

"Darling, come over, this is Jide. I told you about him," Michael said, summoning me to make introductions.

I held out my hand and my heart thumped erratically as soon as Jide held it. "Pleasure to meet you," I said, hoping my voice sounded steady.

"Yes, it really is a pleasure. Michael, you have a beautiful wife." Jide said, turning to my husband. I nearly fell over at the compliment. I had no clue why he was affecting me like this but I knew if I was in his presence any longer, I would soon pass out from arousal.

I excused myself and returned to seeing to the serving of the food. I kept busy throughout the dinner party, making sure all the guests were content. I felt Jide's eyes on me a few times and I permitted myself to nurse the idea that he was interested in me as well. He kept his distance, though, but each time our paths crossed, I felt an undeniable attraction.

A few days after meeting him, I knew I was completely smitten
....Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/10/how-i-slept-with-his-good-friend.html

Re: How I Slept With His Good Friend (Shocking Tales) by Kilonis(m): 5:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
The story isn't complete
Re: How I Slept With His Good Friend (Shocking Tales) by Oshikoyafrank(m): 5:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
A Tales of Cheating Wife Who Committed Crime .. By Cheating With Her Husband Good Friends....
Re: How I Slept With His Good Friend (Shocking Tales) by Oshikoyafrank(m): 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2016
Kilonis:
The story isn't complete
hmmm
Re: How I Slept With His Good Friend (Shocking Tales) by Damilolababy(f): 5:51pm On Oct 20, 2016
Another One....Again.. chai...
Re: How I Slept With His Good Friend (Shocking Tales) by Damilolababy(f): 11:15am On Oct 21, 2016
Oshikoyataye:
What did i Do now. Y r u always attacking me na
na u know oh
Re: How I Slept With His Good Friend (Shocking Tales) by Damilolababy(f): 9:41am On Oct 24, 2016
Damilolababy:
am nt attacking you

(1) (Reply)

Dirty Minds - What Do You See / Message To The Mods And Warring Wordsmiths About Our Polluted Romance Section / How Will He Survive This ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.