Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

How To Obtain A Driving Learner's Permit In Nigeria - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Obtain A Driving Learner's Permit In Nigeria (26236 Views)

3 Facts About Vehicle Window Tint Permit In Nigeria / 2 Ways To Obtain A Tint Permit For Your Vehicle / How To Overcome A Driving Phobia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Obtain A Driving Learner's Permit In Nigeria by Rinato(m): 7:09am On Sep 07, 2016
kaeforum:

You need to goto a driving school, its people like you that cant read road signs on the road.

Goto driving school now!!!! angry
broda Ojo i wasn't referring to your sister aunty iyabo, you don't have to give me hard advice. Go jor
Re: How To Obtain A Driving Learner's Permit In Nigeria by Rinato(m): 7:10am On Sep 07, 2016
spartoo:

lolzzz.. u mean this...
hehehe
Re: How To Obtain A Driving Learner's Permit In Nigeria by sandysprax(m): 9:36am On Sep 07, 2016
Smallb0b0:

Thank God you aren't part of the problem. I think you should increase your prayer points and schedule then you will understand what I mean..

You don't even know me.

Girlie, just do ur bit and I do mine, the world will be better for it.
Re: How To Obtain A Driving Learner's Permit In Nigeria by Kingscollege(m): 11:44am On Feb 20, 2020
I have been driving for the past 10years I have never bash any car neither got an accident and I don't even use driver licence and I have never gone to any driving schools or even learn how to drive from any body .....what's so hard in driving ? either manual or auto or is it the roads signs ...mitcewwwww.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See A Smart Helmet With Wireless Device That Give Signals For Better Safety / Subsidy Removal: Taraba Civil Servants Sell Off Cars / Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.