Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,022 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

5 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner (1296 Views)

10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner by dammy13(m): 10:00am On Sep 06, 2016
Most people tend to confuse love at first sight, infatuation and mere lust for true love. This misconception of love is one of the major reasons why modern relationships crumble faster than they were even created .

L.O.V.E in it's real sense cannot be defined as it means different things to different people but when you love someone, you can feel it for real and tell. Here are five signs that shows you are not really in love with a person;

1. You keep convincing yourself you like your partner: It is natural for us to care for a person deeply and personally but this doesn’t mean we are in love with that person. In most cases, when a person confuses this for love and finds his/ her self in this situation, you will always have to convince yourself that you are really in love. This is a sign that you are not truely in love.

2. Formerly cute habits become annoying to you: When formerly cute habits and routine beime irritating and annoying this is a clear sign that all you had for your partner was mere infatuation and not true love. It is not the case that the characters and traits of your partner have changed, it’s just you that changed because you no longer love them anymore.

3. You’re embarrassed by your partner in public: When you start hating to appear with your partner in public due to the fact that you are constantly embarrassed by anything they do or say whenever you two step out then you should come to the reality that you don't love your partner. If you are truly in love with a person, you’d be more amused than ashamed of them.

4. You think only about yourself: It’s practically difficult for a selfish and narcissist people to love fall in love with a person outside themselves. Even though they might feel something, it’ll be hard for them to love completely because of their nature. A self-absorbed person finds it hard to fall in love. They just pretend to so if you discover you think only about yourself do your partner the good of letting then know.

5. You don't think of your partner often: If you’re really in love with a person you will surely think about them at least once each day. As the relationship grows older, it gets better because you’ll still think about them doesn’t matter how far apart you both are.

http://www.kikiotolu.com/2016/09/5-signs-you-are-not-in-love-with-your.html

Lalasticlala Ishilove Fynestboi Dominique
Re: 5 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 06, 2016
Ehn ehn? Tell me something? undecided
Re: 5 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner by finalboss1(m): 10:04am On Sep 06, 2016
ok ah understand
Re: 5 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 06, 2016
*Sighs* So many love experts parading..

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner by Ozavize88(f): 11:17am On Sep 06, 2016
.....................................................loving someone is like gambling sometimes cos u dont know if u will win d pérson at the end!
Re: 5 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner by McBrooklyn(m): 11:39am On Sep 06, 2016
Ozavize88:
.....................................................loving someone is like gambling sometimes cos u dont know if u will win d pérson at the end!

L-O-L grin grin

How about you gamble with me first now?? kiss
Re: 5 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner by Ozavize88(f): 11:49am On Sep 06, 2016
McBrooklyn:

L-O-L grin grin

How about you gamble with me first now?? kiss
Do u want d devil to give u another gf again?
Re: 5 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner by McBrooklyn(m): 11:53am On Sep 06, 2016
Ozavize88:
Do u want d devil to give u another gf again?

Wait, lemme ask you this question first undecided

Are you one of those devil's messenger?? undecided
Re: 5 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner by firstking01(m): 12:02pm On Sep 06, 2016
Love no longer works, i'm being a pessimist about itundecided
Re: 5 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner by Ozavize88(f): 12:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Wait, lemme ask you this question first undecided

Are you one of those devil's messenger?? undecided
Are your past girlfriend devils messenger?if they R not then why that status?
Re: 5 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner by CaraJewel(f): 12:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
firstking01:
Love no longer works, i'm being a pessimist about itundecided
love no longer works?..pessimist?..i recall u on the other thread tlking xo lovingly about love...see y ion tk you serious at tyms cuz u xay smtin here and on d oda syd u xayin anoda...tz either black or white and not both
Re: 5 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner by firstking01(m): 12:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
CaraJewel:
love no longer works?..pessimist?..i recall u on the other thread tlking xo lovingly about love...see y ion tk you serious at tyms cuz u xay smtin here and on d oda syd u xayin anoda...tz either black or white and not both
If you are the reseaning type, you'd understand why i said i'm becoming a pessimist..it means i once believed in it...maybe you would 've succumbed to my advancements to prove me wrong, don't you think so cool??
Re: 5 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner by CaraJewel(f): 1:00pm On Sep 06, 2016
firstking01:
If you are the reseaning type, you'd understand why i said i'm becoming a pessimist..it means i once believed in it...maybe you would 've succumbed to my advancements to prove me wrong, don't you think so cool??
d other thread am nt sure tz up to a week..u were goin on about how love is..love widawt reason and how u and ur girl are waxing strong..if u waiting for mi to succumb as u xay..u go old..xay amen to dat
Re: 5 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner by McBrooklyn(m): 1:02pm On Sep 06, 2016
Ozavize88:
Are your past girlfriend devils messenger?if they R not then why that status?

Smh!! Na why some people dey fail be this. Ah dey as you YES/NO question and you still dey ask me another rhetorical question . . . WTF!!! angry
Re: 5 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner by Ozavize88(f): 2:37pm On Sep 06, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Smh!! Na why some people dey fail be this. Ah dey as you YES/NO question and you still dey ask me another rhetorical question . . . WTF!!! angry
lol bros am a Nigerian,so u should not just expect answer like that....bye
Re: 5 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner by McBrooklyn(m): 2:45pm On Sep 06, 2016
Ozavize88:
lol bros am a nigeria,so u should not just expect answer like that....bye

OK, Bye!!! angry

Don't forget to take care of yourself for me, OK?? kiss

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Know What To Get For his birthday / >>commotion As Woman Strips Unclad During Church Session / These Are 5 Simple Things Men Can Do To Turn Women On Instantly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.