Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Must Read: My Crush Of Pleasure [$uper Er0tic] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read: My Crush Of Pleasure [$uper Er0tic] (506 Views)

Kmjwj / My Crush Finally Called Me. Guess What She Said? / Who's Your Nairaland Crush Of The Week? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: My Crush Of Pleasure [$uper Er0tic] by noblepassmercy: 12:03pm On Sep 06, 2016
I had been watching him for two years. Two whole years! I never thought a crush could be so real. Any movie he is in, I watch. Any interview, I watch as well. I try my best to know him as much as I can but I knew I should try and meet him one day.

My friend Amanda then told me of a party where she felt he would be there… VIP of course. The hustle to be invited was real. I wasn’t even about to be all Nigerian, I was not going to front at all. I was going to get into that party as a regular invitee, bouncer or VIP.

Amanda ended up getting us invites, they were regular but I wasn’t about to be a beggar with a choice! I looked for the s*xiest outfit I could find and I went prepared. Knowing I was thick, I felt like it might be harder to get his attention but I wasn’t a groupie… I was just a girl with a crush. If we had a five minute chat and I got a picture, I would be the happiest person.

Amanda and I got to the party and as we were about to get tagged, some guy who knew Amanda saw us and came rushing towards us. He was so excited to see Amanda and that was how we got bumped to VIP. I knew it was fate. Fate knows that my Instagram needed the face lift. I was so happy.

Continue Reading ---- http://trendope.com/2016/09/must-read-crush-pleasure-uper-er0tic/

(1) (Reply)

For Ladies!! 27 Ways To Identify Husband Material / A Romancelander Birthday / How Old Were You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.