₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,190,493 members, 4,776,034 topics. Date: Friday, 22 February 2019 at 05:29 PM

My Crush Finally Called Me. Guess What She Said? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Crush Finally Called Me. Guess What She Said? (9003 Views)

When Your Crush Finally Text You Before 2018 And You Got No Chill / They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) / Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Crush Finally Called Me. Guess What She Said? by fados4sure(m): 8:03am On Dec 10, 2016
Few days ago i was worried that i haven't heard from my crush & she finally called me today & guess what she said?
My phone was given me problem that is why we haven't been able to talk & guess what?

she is coming back tomorrow & i want to surprise her with a power device & would want you to recommend between the following phones for me;

HUAWEI GR5 MINI
XIAOMI MI5
SAMSUNG GALAXY J5

Re: My Crush Finally Called Me. Guess What She Said? by divinehand2003(m): 8:07am On Dec 10, 2016
All of the above will give you the desired response.

2 Likes

Re: My Crush Finally Called Me. Guess What She Said? by fados4sure(m): 8:16am On Dec 10, 2016
divinehand2003:
All of the above will give you the desired response.
Yes i can buy it for her
Re: My Crush Finally Called Me. Guess What She Said? by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:18am On Dec 10, 2016
cheesy

I heard xiaomi MI 5 is rocking it all the way to d market for it's specs... If u a game addict then this suits u.. But If only for flirting and chat/calls go get a cheaper one..

5 Likes

Re: My Crush Finally Called Me. Guess What She Said? by Splinz(m): 8:19am On Dec 10, 2016
I don't get it! What da hell is always wrong with their own phones

10 Likes

Re: My Crush Finally Called Me. Guess What She Said? by fados4sure(m): 8:20am On Dec 10, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
cheesy

I heard xiaomi MI 5 is rocking it all the way to d market for it's specs... If u a game addict then this suits u.. But If only for flirting and chat/calls go get a cheaper one..
Thanks my Queen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Crush Finally Called Me. Guess What She Said? by fados4sure(m): 8:22am On Dec 10, 2016
Splinz:
I don't get it! What da hell is always wrong with their own phones
hahaha
Re: My Crush Finally Called Me. Guess What She Said? by Splinz(m): 8:28am On Dec 10, 2016
fados4sure:
hahaha
It's ridiculous mehn... The silly excuse is stale already.
Re: My Crush Finally Called Me. Guess What She Said? by Draei: 8:29am On Dec 10, 2016
A better option for her below...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Crush Finally Called Me. Guess What She Said? by phlio666(m): 8:34am On Dec 10, 2016
galz nd phone prob r like bread n beanz
Re: My Crush Finally Called Me. Guess What She Said? by fados4sure(m): 8:35am On Dec 10, 2016
Splinz:

It's ridiculous mehn... The silly excuse is stale already.
I understand but, what will i do?
Re: My Crush Finally Called Me. Guess What She Said? by dingbang(m): 8:40am On Dec 10, 2016
Better to please God than to please a woman!

6 Likes

Re: My Crush Finally Called Me. Guess What She Said? by naija1stpikin: 8:44am On Dec 10, 2016
do a seun egbegbe grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Crush Finally Called Me. Guess What She Said? by Splinz(m): 8:46am On Dec 10, 2016
fados4sure:

I understand but, what will i do?

Do as your heart pleases. I'm just not finding that monotonous excuse funny any longer.

1 Like

Re: My Crush Finally Called Me. Guess What She Said? by fados4sure(m): 8:47am On Dec 10, 2016
dingbang:
Better to please God than to please a woman!
Psalms 82:6 says we are gods. If you can't please your fellow man, how can you please God? Pathetic isn't it?

1 Like

Re: My Crush Finally Called Me. Guess What She Said? by fados4sure(m): 8:49am On Dec 10, 2016
phlio666:
galz nd phone prob r like bread n beanz
I know what you mean
please, who has Jacob Zuma hand?

3 Likes

Re: My Crush Finally Called Me. Guess What She Said? by fados4sure(m): 8:51am On Dec 10, 2016
Draei:
A better option for her below...
Nice Phone
Re: My Crush Finally Called Me. Guess What She Said? by shedy03(m): 8:58am On Dec 10, 2016
XIAOMI MI5

1 Like

Re: My Crush Finally Called Me. Guess What She Said? by dingbang(m): 9:03am On Dec 10, 2016
fados4sure:

Psalms 82:6 says we are gods. If you can't please your fellow man, how can you please God? Pathetic isn't it?
it's not pathetic. What is written is written.
Re: My Crush Finally Called Me. Guess What She Said? by fados4sure(m): 9:08am On Dec 10, 2016
dingbang:
it's not pathetic. What is written is written.
What is written sir?
Re: My Crush Finally Called Me. Guess What She Said? by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 10, 2016
fados4sure:
Few days ago i was worried that i haven't heard from my crush & she finally called me today & guess what she said?
My phone was given me problem that is why we haven't been able to talk & guess what?

she is coming back tomorrow & i want to surprise her with a power device & would want you to recommend between the following phones for me;

HUAWEI GR5 MINI
XIAOMI MI5
SAMSUNG GALAXY J5
My dear, the best device is to ask what would a N20 one minute call with a friends phone all this while cost her.

9 Likes

Re: My Crush Finally Called Me. Guess What She Said? by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 10, 2016
Your crush or ur gf

2 Likes

Re: My Crush Finally Called Me. Guess What She Said? by realBliss(m): 9:13am On Dec 10, 2016
fados4sure:

HUAWEI GR5 MINI
XIAOMI MI5
SAMSUNG GALAXY J5

Samsung S5 or iPhone 6s will be better
Re: My Crush Finally Called Me. Guess What She Said? by idu1(m): 9:13am On Dec 10, 2016
She ll still say no undecided
Re: My Crush Finally Called Me. Guess What She Said? by fados4sure(m): 9:15am On Dec 10, 2016
realBliss:

Samsung S5 or iPhone 6s will be better
I use Iphone 6S & want to get her something different. thanks
Re: My Crush Finally Called Me. Guess What She Said? by fados4sure(m): 9:16am On Dec 10, 2016
idu1:
She ll still say no undecided
hahaha how did you know sir?
Re: My Crush Finally Called Me. Guess What She Said? by Ativ: 9:17am On Dec 10, 2016
fados4sure:

HUAWEI GR5 MINI
XIAOMI MI5
SAMSUNG GALAXY J5

Give her a huawei GR5. It gives great value for money. I have a brand new sealed one for sale. https://www.nairaland.com/3500755/brand-new-sealed-huawei-gr5

1 Like

Re: My Crush Finally Called Me. Guess What She Said? by fados4sure(m): 9:17am On Dec 10, 2016
Jarizod:
Your crush or ur gf
My crush
Re: My Crush Finally Called Me. Guess What She Said? by realBliss(m): 9:18am On Dec 10, 2016
fados4sure:

oya now, surprise her with new iPhone 7
Re: My Crush Finally Called Me. Guess What She Said? by realBliss(m): 9:18am On Dec 10, 2016
fados4sure:

Re: My Crush Finally Called Me. Guess What She Said? by fados4sure(m): 9:19am On Dec 10, 2016
Ativ:

Give her a huawei GR5. It gives great value for money. I have a brand new sealed one for sale. https://www.nairaland.com/3500755/brand-new-sealed-huawei-gr5
i like the device
Re: My Crush Finally Called Me. Guess What She Said? by fados4sure(m): 9:20am On Dec 10, 2016
realBliss:

No sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Most Men Unfaithful? / Petite Girls / If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.