Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,230 members, 7,829,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

My Madam Opened Her Legs And Asked Me To Put It Inside. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Madam Opened Her Legs And Asked Me To Put It Inside. (2900 Views)

Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) / She Opened Her Bra And Skirt, Just For Efe To Win The Bbnaija (sexy Bad Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Madam Opened Her Legs And Asked Me To Put It Inside. by AndrewDex(m): 11:16pm On Jul 31, 2017
Today, at work when i went to summit the files that was brought to my company to my madam Mrs. Mary.
On arrival the door was shut,
Then i knocked, and she said come in. I presented the Papers to her and explained. She thought for a while and then
My madam opened her legs, and asked me to put it inside the shelf.

Then she stretched her legs, scratched on her legs and closed it.
I placed the files properly into the shelf and then i left, and closed the door.
Later at 12 0 clock i went for lunch.
The cook served us fried rice and fried plantain with mango juice.
Then at five o clocked we closed in the office and i went home.
That was it.
Cc: Fairlyusedpant
Re: My Madam Opened Her Legs And Asked Me To Put It Inside. by yarimo(m): 11:20pm On Jul 31, 2017
AndrewDex:
Today, at work when i went to summit the files that was brought to my company to my madam Mrs. Mary.
On arrival the door was shut,
Then i knocked, and she said come in. I presented the Papers to her and explained. She thought for a while and then
My madam opened her legs, and asked me to put it inside the shelf.

Then she stretched her legs, scratched on her legs and closed it.
I placed the files properly into the shelf and then i left, and closed the door.
Later at 12 0 clock i went for lunch.
The cook served us fried rice and fried plantain with mango juice.
Then at five o clocked we closed in the office and i went home.
That was it.
Cc: Fairlyusedpant

2 Likes

Re: My Madam Opened Her Legs And Asked Me To Put It Inside. by ipobarecriminals: 11:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
mixture of alomo bitter with Agbara gone wrong. May Gid deliver u
Re: My Madam Opened Her Legs And Asked Me To Put It Inside. by Silentscreamer(f): 11:29pm On Jul 31, 2017
So she shifted her legs to make way for u. She's a nice woman.
Re: My Madam Opened Her Legs And Asked Me To Put It Inside. by AndrewDex(m): 7:14am On Aug 01, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
mixture of alomo bitter with Agbara gone wrong. May Gid deliver u

the shark is the most dangerous water animal.

(1) (Reply)

Get That Girl Tied To You Sexually(boys Only). / "He Knows His Worth" Twitter Praised New Groom Who Is Physically Challenged. / Missing Man Found Inside A Giant Python Stomach As It Was Cut-open- See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.