Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti (56089 Views)

Ex-Boxer & Lord's Chosen Pastor Murders His Wife On Christmas Day In Anambra / Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion / Ireland Deportee Murders His Father In Magodo, Stabs Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti by casttlebarbz(m): 3:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
Sk
Re: Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti by obisage(m): 3:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
my fear and concern is, looking at the amount of crimes that is being exposed on daily basis, what of the ones going on underground that no one knows about?

I'm getting more scared of my specie of animal on daily basis...
Re: Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti by khalidx: 3:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
nextprince:
OMG!!! What exactly is the problem with these Christians? Wickedness of the highest order no dey taya una? After u don give ur daughter belle, u kill am join. lipsrsealed Hia, nawao! Few weeks ago, another one with hiv kill the innocent 5 yr old with his gbololo. Ah no even fit count wetin dey don do just few days ago, ah! ahh!! Nawa 4 christians o! Tufiakwa. In two hours from now, we go still see another one, just wait and see.
they re coming for uu
Re: Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti by sexymoma(f): 3:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
nextprince:
OMG!!! What exactly is the problem with these Christians? Wickedness of the highest order no dey taya una? After u don give ur daughter belle, u kill am join. lipsrsealed Hia, nawao! Few weeks ago, another one with hiv kill the innocent 5 yr old with his gbololo. Ah no even fit count wetin dey don do just few days ago, ah! ahh!! Nawa 4 christians o! Tufiakwa. In two hours from now, we go still see another one, just wait and see.
Make dem nor talk say u sef no type for frontpage... buh next time it's advisable to type sensible werds for pple to respect you....

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti by adebayo3449(m): 3:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
nextprince:
Don't say that boss am a Muslim but u don't talk like that
What of if a Christian say its Muslims are bokoharam
Its just normal some people will just act against the holy books

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti by adebayo3449(m): 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2016
nextprince:
What of if a Christians say that Muslims are bokoharam
Re: Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti by Xtanixlax(m): 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2016
NCAN office Imo state chapter
Re: Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti by beautiful232(f): 3:35pm On Sep 06, 2016
May GOD never let me meet a heartless and wicked man that will be the father of my unborn kids....

this is too much nau
Re: Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti by activeguy: 3:38pm On Sep 06, 2016
Afonja Christians and Afonja Muslims.. ,I don't know which if them is more devilish than the other..

It seems all the end time happenings are taking place in soutwaste! !

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti by dam4wummy(m): 3:38pm On Sep 06, 2016
The guy below me should help me ask dat guy what his religion is and he would learn more pple that are bad from his clan

back to the topic why pple nor dey mind dia biz, con frustrate the guy reach that level, afterall Abel married his sister.

Re: Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti by opius: 3:39pm On Sep 06, 2016
nextprince:

What is wrong with u... y christians ?

who tell u that ur religion is not even worst ?
Re: Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti by agboskipool(m): 3:39pm On Sep 06, 2016
Evil man
Re: Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti by nextprince: 3:40pm On Sep 06, 2016
adebayo3449:

What of if a Christians say that Muslims are bokoharam
But just imagine that this is done by one Ibrahim. U will see them calling north and Islam several unprintable names. I used to be a guest on nairaland but their comments forced me to join. Now look at it, this man is a Christian but if u go through their comments, u will notice that they are just blaming the man and nothing more.

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti by brostheo(m): 3:41pm On Sep 06, 2016
ellalina:
this is terrible reminded me of what my uncle did to me tgank God am alive
Your uncle knack you too?
Re: Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 06, 2016
nextprince:

But just imagine that this is done by one Ibrahim. U will see them calling north and Islam several unprintable names. I used to be a guest on nairaland but their comments forced me to join. Now look at it, this man is a Christian but if u go through their comments, u will notice that they are just blaming the man and nothing more.

I am also in Your shoe, I also started recently. I will never drop my arms, provided they choose to blame Islam and North. I will Also deal with them. The war just began. You don't throw stone when u live in glass house .
Re: Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti by nextprince: 3:45pm On Sep 06, 2016
opius:

What is wrong with u... y christians ?

who tell u that ur religion is not even worst ?
Hahaha. See this one. grin just on this forum alone I can count more than ten crimes of similar gravity perpetrated by ur brethren (pastors inclusive) within 2 days but same cannot be said of Islam, don't u get it ? Christianity is nothing but a scam and only the brainwashed take it as a religion. grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
nextprince:
You are a living proof that humans can live without a brain.
Re: Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2016
Pls what is the tribe of a Cone head man who is native of Ekiti State?

3 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti by nextprince: 3:51pm On Sep 06, 2016
maxwell60:
You are a living proof that humans can live without a brain.
Hehe he, for saying the truth right? grin.Is Mr Williams a Muslim? Nay, but a very big Christian. grin And he has been a Christian for the past 50 yrs don't u get it?

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti by symbianDON(m): 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2016
nextprince:
I have the original post for the umpteenth time and I'm yet to see where his religious affiliation was mentioned
Re: Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti by abike12(f): 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2016
This is insane. There is a special place in hell waiting for this child molester and murderer. Later he will say the devil made him do it when he himself is the devil.
Re: Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti by amtaken(f): 3:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
petux:
bad news everywhere
not everywhere buy onlybin Afonjaland.
Re: Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti by Organs(m): 3:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
dre11:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/09/06/man-impregnates-14-year-old-daughter-ekiti-murders/

The society is to blame for this. For, the place where this 14 year old supposed to be safe - her home is where the abuse is taking place, but no one called the police, instead they all gossipped about and around it and did nothing until the innocent 14 year old was murdered by her father who will of course say he did not know what came over him. Its so, so unfortunate. This reminds me of Babyface's song "how come, How Long"...How come, how long
It's not right, it's so wrong
Do we let it just go on
Turn our backs and carry on
Wake up, for it's too late
Right now, we can't wait
She won't have a second try
Open up your hearts
As well as your eyes

She tried to give a cry for help
She even blamed things on herself
But no one came to her aid
Nothing was wrong as far as we could tell
That's what we'd like to tell ourselves
But no, it wasn't that way
So she fell in love
With the wrong kinda man
And she paid with her life
For loving that man
So we cannot ignore
We must look for the signs
And maybe next time
We might save somebody's life......
Re: Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti by racio(m): 3:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
How much be #olosho# for fajuyi park in Ado ekiti way the man no fit carry, just waist the life of an innocent soul #RIP# to the lady
Re: Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti by forget101O(m): 3:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
For saying the truth, abi?
Re: Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti by Organs(m): 3:57pm On Sep 06, 2016
dre11:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/09/06/man-impregnates-14-year-old-daughter-ekiti-murders/

The society is to blame for this. For, the place where this 14 year old supposed to be safe - her home is where the abuse is taking place, but no one called the police, instead they all gossipped about and around it and did nothing until the innocent 14 year old was murdered by her father who will of course say he did not know what came over him. Its so, so unfortunate. This reminds me of Babyface's song "how come, How Long"...

How come, how long
It's not right, it's so wrong
Do we let it just go on
Turn our backs and carry on
Wake up, for it's too late
Right now, we can't wait
She won't have a second try
Open up your hearts
As well as your eyes

She tried to give a cry for help
She even blamed things on herself
But no one came to her aid
Nothing was wrong as far as we could tell
That's what we'd like to tell ourselves
But no, it wasn't that way
So she fell in love
With the wrong kinda man
And she paid with her life
For loving that man
So we cannot ignore
We must look for the signs
And maybe next time
We might save somebody's life......
Re: Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti by hartson(m): 4:01pm On Sep 06, 2016
VhatAmazingDude:
Well, very unfortunate.

Biko lezie anya.

O bu ndi olee?

Onye kwanu?

3 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti by adekayo1234(m): 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
I will wait until he confesses to the crime cos I find such a dastardly act unimaginable... Don't be too quick to judge but media trial these days is fast gaining grounds

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uber Driver Robbed & Killed At ATM In Lagos (CCTV Photos) / Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics / Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.