Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Hausas/fulani Now Behaving Like They Own Yorubaland. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausas/fulani Now Behaving Like They Own Yorubaland. (2841 Views)

FFK: "Buhari, Cabinet Behaving Like Pimps, Mafia Dons & Cult Members" / It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausas/fulani Now Behaving Like They Own Yorubaland. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
Even Enugu governor doesn't value the lives of yebhoes, after declaring a session of prayers and fasting, he went to abuja to eat and snap pictures

1 Like

Re: Hausas/fulani Now Behaving Like They Own Yorubaland. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
walemoney007:
https://www.nairaland.com/3276589/enugu-men-divorce-wives-raped/1

When will you go and fight the Fulani phucking igbobwomen by force in Enugu...yeebos are cpward
When will you ppl stop raping little children ? I heard your brother from the West raped, impregnated and killed his own daughter in Ekiti state

https://www.nairaland.com/3333570/man-impregnates-murders-daughter-ekiti

6 Likes

Re: Hausas/fulani Now Behaving Like They Own Yorubaland. by rapistomenka: 7:36pm On Sep 06, 2016
Anytime I remember how Hausas made Yoruba to speak Hausa language in mile12 ....tears roll down my cheeks

9 Likes

Re: Hausas/fulani Now Behaving Like They Own Yorubaland. by walemoney007(m): 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
wizzyrich:
When will you ppl stop raping little children ? I heard your brother from the West raped, impregnated and killed his own daughter in Ekiti state

https://www.nairaland.com/3333570/man-impregnates-murders-daughter-ekiti
we will stop raping little children..when Fulani heards men stop raping Ibo women

3 Likes

Re: Hausas/fulani Now Behaving Like They Own Yorubaland. by walemoney007(m): 8:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
Noneroone:
truth hurts

imagine hausas having the boldness to report someone in southwest for naming his dog. attempting to lynch someone in lagos for blastphemy is another way of saying that lagos is an islamic territory. They know they cant try such poo in Igboland, not even Asaba or PH. When it happened in Aba we know the response and recently in Imo.
all this trash you just they write no concern me Ibo boy,am not moved at all..fulani heards men are killing and raping Ibo women in Enugu you are here on nairaland beating your chest and forming e-warrior

1 Like

Re: Hausas/fulani Now Behaving Like They Own Yorubaland. by Noneroone(m): 9:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
walemoney007:
all this trash you just they write no concern me Ibo boy,am not moved at all..fulani heards men are killing and raping Ibo women in Enugu you are here on nairaland beating your chest and forming e-warrior

continue brandishing usless links while you region is going.I pity you guys because the ways things are going you will be caught up in the middle. Hausa/fulani already know the future of one nigeria is not bright. Because of the rising awareness in the east occassioned by the renewed Biafran movement and militancy. They know they have nothing that can sustain them. No human resources, no natural resources, no arable land, and they are landlocked. Even the lake chad in the far north east has almost completely dried up. It is now about 20 percent of its original size. Coupled with climate change, desertification and insurgency ravaging the area, they know it is suicide mission attempting to stay on their own. Even Buhari in katsina admitted that they are in trouble and needs the south. They know the SE/SS are prooving "stubborn' to their advances thats why they are hoplessly searching for oil and are heading towards SW. They have shifted attention to lagos and are systematically testing the resolve of the natives by occassional violence and threats. They have won the right to wear jihab in schools, they now occassionally kill yorubas in Lagos without response, they create uproar whenever the rights to practise islam in SW is slightly undermined. Even sanusi recently said that SW is more important than ND. All these point to one thing-they are gaining subtle control over SW.

3 Likes

Re: Hausas/fulani Now Behaving Like They Own Yorubaland. by BiafraIShere(m): 9:31pm On Sep 06, 2016
Noneroone:
see this coward spewing trash. For the records the herdsmen issue is a different thing which requires a different approach. It is a state-sponsored, attack and run terror which affects all parts of the country. Dont ever compare that with three days killings of the hosts in their own state by visitors as the case with mile 12. It is obvious hausas now act as legitimate landlords in SW. Let me tell you, If that chemist was yoruba, he would have been linched in his state and nothing will happen. Even the action of the police showed they were proactive simply b'cos the chemist man is Igbo and they know the implication.
Absolute Truth!!!

4 Likes

Re: Hausas/fulani Now Behaving Like They Own Yorubaland. by walemoney007(m): 9:57pm On Sep 06, 2016
Noneroone:
continue brandishing usless links while you region is going.I pity you guys because the ways things are going you will be caught up in the middle. Hausa/fulani already know the future of one nigeria is not bright. Because of the rising awareness in the east occassioned by the renewed Biafran movement and militancy. They know they have nothing that can sustain them. No human resources, no natural resources, no arable land, and they are landlocked. Even the lake chad in the far north east has almost completely dried up. It is now about 20 percent of its original size. Coupled with climate change, desertification and insurgency ravaging the area, they know it is suicide mission attempting to stay on their own. Even Buhari in katsina admitted that they are in trouble and needs the south. They know the SE/SS are prooving "stubborn' to their advances thats why they are hoplessly searching for oil and are heading towards SW. They have shifted attention to lagos and are systematically testing the resolve of the natives by occassional violence and threats. They have won the right to wear jihab in schools, they now occassionally kill yorubas in Lagos without response, they create uproar whenever the rights to practise islam in SW is slightly undermined. Even sanusi recently said that SW is more important than ND. All these point to one thing-they are gaining subtle control over SW.
bro I just pray you no go get HBP tonight grin.....so you believe I get time to read all the nonsense you wrote up there

1 Like

Re: Hausas/fulani Now Behaving Like They Own Yorubaland. by Paretomaster(m): 10:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
Noneroone:

I feel.like slapping u with a tilapia....the North have nothing to sustain them,and are Landlocked?....

Biko...wat r u smoking...is d above description not for ur erosion ravaged hellhole....?

common tomatoes went on strike u already shitting ur pant out.......gerrraheere men!!!

1 Like

Re: Hausas/fulani Now Behaving Like They Own Yorubaland. by Noneroone(m): 10:11pm On Sep 06, 2016
Paretomaster:

I feel.like slapping u with a tilapia....the North have nothing to sustain them,and are Landlocked?....

Biko...wat r u smoking...is d above description not for ur erosion ravaged hellhole....?

common tomatoes went on strike u already shitting ur pant out.......gerrraheere men!!!
pls tell me what the hausas have before u start talking like a mad man.
Re: Hausas/fulani Now Behaving Like They Own Yorubaland. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
walemoney007:

bros diz igbo pple don rape una here ooo. grin
hausa for ur own mile2 igbo for ur own nairaland.
wetin una do na?.. e pele o grin
Re: Hausas/fulani Now Behaving Like They Own Yorubaland. by mightyhazell: 10:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
ShootToKill:

The lipstick-wearing dahomey ladies really showed yorubas serious pepper. I can imagine tribal-marked yorubamudeen men with agbada hiding under rocks in abeokuta for days without Amala to escape the wrath of this beautiful breasted Dahomey female warrior. What a shame.

grin grin grin
lol! The yoruba guy even carve tyson style for head cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Hausas/fulani Now Behaving Like They Own Yorubaland. by mightyhazell: 10:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
Noneroone:
boko haram terrorists,herdsmen,almajiri, and so on

1 Like

Re: Hausas/fulani Now Behaving Like They Own Yorubaland. by walemoney007(m): 10:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
NIGHTMARE007:

bros diz igbo pple don rape una here ooo. grin
how is he raping your mum Ibo boy Only a fool will believe Nigeria will divide or Lagos or any other part of Yoruba land can be annex by northerner.....you guys should go and fight Fulani killing and raping ibos in Enugu...thats the people who are being rape
Re: Hausas/fulani Now Behaving Like They Own Yorubaland. by senatordave1(m): 10:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
The truth is that the fulanid are encroaching the east and wreaking havoc there more than in the west.even the chemist waylaid n disgraced today was a Igbo.they have been wreaking havoc in all the ibo states with little or no resistance.infact,the imo,ebonyi and abia state govs ar begging them while the govs of lagos and ekiti have halted their advance.I heard they even have mini republics in ohafia-arochukwu and ebonyi state and may soon have in enugu and anambra state.
Re: Hausas/fulani Now Behaving Like They Own Yorubaland. by Paretomaster(m): 10:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
Noneroone:

I should tell u?..
then u r slower than I think..

1 Like

Re: Hausas/fulani Now Behaving Like They Own Yorubaland. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
walemoney007:
how is he raping your mum Ibo boy Only a fool will believe Nigeria will divide or Lagos or any other part of Yoruba land can be annex by northerner.....you guys should go and fight Fulani killing and raping ibos in Enugu...thats the people who are being rape

hahahaha...
diz hausa and igbo pple dey use una play tennis o
which kyn life be diz na.
even common ijaw boys wey be minor tribe still useless ur women for lagos.
nawao bros.
Re: Hausas/fulani Now Behaving Like They Own Yorubaland. by walemoney007(m): 10:42pm On Sep 06, 2016
NIGHTMARE007:

hahahaha...
diz hausa and igbo pple dey use una play tennis o
which kyn life be diz na.
even common ijaw boys wey be minor tribe still useless ur women for lagos.
nawao bros.
if they like make them use us play football.....as long as we are enjoying Niger delta oil,while the people of Niger delta are suffering and nnamdi kanu is in jail....am ok with that cool
Re: Hausas/fulani Now Behaving Like They Own Yorubaland. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 06, 2016
walemoney007:
if they like make them use us play football.....as long as we are enjoying Niger delta oil,while the people of Niger delta are suffering and nnamdi kanu is in jail....am ok with that cool

ok.. if i get u correct
it means u gladly accept to be their slaves? grin
Re: Hausas/fulani Now Behaving Like They Own Yorubaland. by ShootToKill: 4:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
Na wa for this thread sef. grin
Re: Hausas/fulani Now Behaving Like They Own Yorubaland. by ShootToKill: 4:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
Bump

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Nigeria State Is The Most Influential On Social Media? / List Of Senators That Called For The Resignation Of Customs CG, Hameed Ali / SE Governors Are Treacherous, Criminally Insensitive and Slaves - Charles Ogbu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.