Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Hausas/fulani Now Behaving Like They Own Yorubaland. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausas/fulani Now Behaving Like They Own Yorubaland. (2839 Views)

FFK: "Buhari, Cabinet Behaving Like Pimps, Mafia Dons & Cult Members" / It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hausas/fulani Now Behaving Like They Own Yorubaland. by HurtgenForest: 4:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
Yorubas what is happening?

They hausas are now behaving on your land like they do up north.

The other day they wanted to lynch a man from Niger Delta for naming his dog Buhari in Ogun state.

Now we have another story that they wanted to lynch an Igbo man in Ketu, Lagos for blasphemy.

Yorubas, make una open una eyes ooo.

The hausas are now behaving as though they own the SW.

12 Likes

Re: Hausas/fulani Now Behaving Like They Own Yorubaland. by Princesaha: 4:53pm On Sep 06, 2016
Don't worry Op, their cup go soon full. By then monkey go enter market but no go return.

1 Like

Re: Hausas/fulani Now Behaving Like They Own Yorubaland. by EmeeNaka: 5:01pm On Sep 06, 2016
What's the name of the man they wanted to lynch in Ketu?

1 Like

Re: Hausas/fulani Now Behaving Like They Own Yorubaland. by walemoney007(m): 5:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
HurtgenForest:
Yorubas what is happening?

They hausas are now behaving on your land like they do up north.

The other day they wanted to lynch a man from Niger Delta for naming his dog Buhari in Ogun state.

Now we have another story that they wanted to lynch an Igbo man in Ketu, Lagos for blasphemy.

Yorubas, make una open una eyes ooo.

The hausas are now behaving as though they own the SW.
my brother I tire o...they behave as if they own the whole Nigeria,,they now own and control Enugu,they kill ibos in Enugu any how they want.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausas/fulani Now Behaving Like They Own Yorubaland. by Oblang(m): 5:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
I heard Fulani's flag is now held high in enugu now...

13 Likes

Re: Hausas/fulani Now Behaving Like They Own Yorubaland. by IJOBA2: 5:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
LAGOS IS MORE IMPORTANT TO THEM THAN NIGER-DELTA ---- SANUSI.
I CAN NOW SMELL THE COFFEE grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausas/fulani Now Behaving Like They Own Yorubaland. by HurtgenForest: 5:43pm On Sep 06, 2016
walemoney007:
my brother I tire o...they behave as if they own the whole Nigeria,,they now own and control Enugu,they kill ibos in Enugu any how they want.

My brother, see how they have already taken Ilorin and installed an emir there and also killing yorubas on their own soil.

See how okada riding mallams sack yorubas from their homes in mile 12.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hausas/fulani Now Behaving Like They Own Yorubaland. by HurtgenForest: 5:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
Oblang:
I heard Fulani's flag is now held high in enugu now...

I hear there has been an emir in Ilorin since 1900.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausas/fulani Now Behaving Like They Own Yorubaland. by omoelesa(m): 5:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
Don't go and form vigilante with your kinsmen so that fulani herdsmen wont turn Enugu into another Borno. just stay behind your phone and be advising the yorubas.

5 Likes

Re: Hausas/fulani Now Behaving Like They Own Yorubaland. by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
I smell WAR.........

Make I take cover Shap shap..!!

Oduduwa Vs Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Hausas/fulani Now Behaving Like They Own Yorubaland. by ShootToKill: 5:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
Na who get yorubaland before? Dahomey ladies? grin

16 Likes

Re: Hausas/fulani Now Behaving Like They Own Yorubaland. by walemoney007(m): 6:03pm On Sep 06, 2016
HurtgenForest:

My brother, see how they have already taken Ilorin and installed an emir there and also killing yorubas on their own soil.

my brother the federal government Haas to do something about this people....villages and towns in Enugu have been turn to grazing land by the Fulani,while ibos that really owns the land are turned to refugees living in schools....even the governor is helpless,,all he can do is to tell his people to pray

13 Likes

Re: Hausas/fulani Now Behaving Like They Own Yorubaland. by HurtgenForest: 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
walemoney007:
my brother the federal government Haas to do something about this people....villages and towns in Enugu have been turn to grazing land by the Fulani,while ibos that really owns the land are turned to refugees living in schools....even the governor is helpless,,all he can do is to tell his people to pray

My brother, see how yorubers fled from their houses in mile 12 for over one week. Imagine how hausas roasted yorubas on their own soil.

One yoruba man escaped alive because he was able to speack hausa.

They killed yorubas, burnt their celestial church, burnt their shops, houses and cars and drove them away from their homes.

Honestly the Fg has to intervene becaue now yorubas have to learn hausa to remain alive on their own soil. cheesy

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hausas/fulani Now Behaving Like They Own Yorubaland. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 06, 2016
While they are giving yebhoes cultural reorientation.
It can't believe my eyes when Fulani herdsmen took over Enugu from the 'brave'yebhoes,their mothers were raped even some ran mad and their courageous husband absconded to Cameroon's border.

8 Likes

Re: Hausas/fulani Now Behaving Like They Own Yorubaland. by SuperS1Panther: 6:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
The same way Fulanis own Yiboland

2 Likes

Re: Hausas/fulani Now Behaving Like They Own Yorubaland. by HurtgenForest: 6:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
Hagm0nd:
While they are giving yebhoes cultural reorientation.
It can't believe my eyes when Fulani herdsmen took over Enugu from the 'brave'yebhoes,their mothers were raped even some ran mad and their courageous husband absconded to Cameroon's border.

Like how minority ijaw militants have been raping yoruba mothers and wives dashing them kain kain sperm when you'll fled to hide under your bed bug infested beds cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausas/fulani Now Behaving Like They Own Yorubaland. by ArmedRobber: 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2016
HurtgenForest:

My brother, see how yorubers fled from their houses in mile 12 for over one week. Imagine how hausas roasted yorubas on their own soil.

One yoruba man escaped alive because he was able to speack hausa.

They killed yorubas, burnt their celestial church, burnt their shops, houses and cars and drove them away from their homes.

Honestly the Fg has to intervene becaue now yorubas have to learn hausa to remain alive on their own soil. cheesy
My brother I also had osu igbo was killed too what a sad story

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausas/fulani Now Behaving Like They Own Yorubaland. by HurtgenForest: 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2016
ShootToKill:
Na who get yorubaland before? Dahomey ladies? grin

Don't remind them about dahomey female warriors oo, na die be that.

They are the only tribe in Nigeria whose so called warriors were defeated by women.

They all crowded themselves as refugees in abeokuta cos of women. smh.. cheesy cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausas/fulani Now Behaving Like They Own Yorubaland. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 06, 2016
Someone wouldve thought Nigeria would fall after many Ipob yoots were shot to death by Fulani soldiers during their useless Biafra demonstration

2 Likes

Re: Hausas/fulani Now Behaving Like They Own Yorubaland. by GuyWise(m): 6:36pm On Sep 06, 2016
HurtgenForest:

Chai it is really a pityangryangryangry

7 Likes

Re: Hausas/fulani Now Behaving Like They Own Yorubaland. by HurtgenForest: 6:36pm On Sep 06, 2016
omoelesa:
Don't go and form vigilante with your kinsmen so that fulani herdsmen wont turn Enugu into another Borno. just stay behind your phone and be advising the yorubas.

fulani have been causing problem in Yoruba land too.. cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Hausas/fulani Now Behaving Like They Own Yorubaland. by ArmedRobber: 6:39pm On Sep 06, 2016
HurtgenForest:

Like how minority ijaw militants have been raping yoruba mothers and wives dashing them kain kain sperm when you'll fled to hide under your bed bug infested beds cheesy
My brother dat one na lie o, u fit confirm am for me by posting a link to this story

Cos Enugu own tire me no be small, you no believe say all ur sisters and mothers wey fulani rape their husband don dey divorce them gringrin
www.nairaland.com/3276589/enugu-men-divorce-wives-raped/1

We need to pray so that fulani go release aliagbo for us oo

4 Likes

Re: Hausas/fulani Now Behaving Like They Own Yorubaland. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 06, 2016
HurtgenForest:

did you forget igweocha was taken from yebhoes by ijaws and ikwere after they massacred yebhoes in thousands,even till today yebhoes are treated as fifth class citizens in port Harcourt

2 Likes

Re: Hausas/fulani Now Behaving Like They Own Yorubaland. by Godemcee(m): 6:52pm On Sep 06, 2016
my blother we need to pray for Biafra,fulani now kill US at will,they even hosted their flag in our capital state enugu nd all our governor could do was cry nd declare fasting nd prayer.they even rape our Igbo mothers till some ran mad.we igbo av been used nd dump by every tribe in Nigeria even a used menstrual pad has more value than us.now we hide at the back of ijaw claiming brotherhood with them nd we are ready to die defending them.even our dilector is in the zoo prison nd he his now called his Excellency of Biafra land kuje branch

3 Likes

Re: Hausas/fulani Now Behaving Like They Own Yorubaland. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
Common guys, what is the obviously dumb plan of trying to pit Yoruba against Hausa Fulani. The igbos will look for trouble and after getting their just dessert, they will want to make Yoruba fight their battles. Even an infant can see through the charade. Damn it. These guys present a vintage variety of dumbness. Please stop insulting our sensibilities.

3 Likes

Re: Hausas/fulani Now Behaving Like They Own Yorubaland. by Noneroone(m): 6:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
walemoney007:
see this coward spewing trash. For the records the herdsmen issue is a different thing which requires a different approach. It is a state-sponsored, attack and run terror which affects all parts of the country. Dont ever compare that with three days killings of the hosts in their own state by visitors as the case with mile 12. It is obvious hausas now act as legitimate landlords in SW. Let me tell you, If that chemist was yoruba, he would have been linched in his state and nothing will happen. Even the action of the police showed they were proactive simply b'cos the chemist man is Igbo and they know the implication.

7 Likes

Re: Hausas/fulani Now Behaving Like They Own Yorubaland. by walemoney007(m): 7:02pm On Sep 06, 2016
Noneroone:
see this coward spewing trash. For the records the herdsmen issue is a different thing which requires a different approach. It is state sponsored attack and run terror which affect all parts of the country. Dont ever compare that with three day killings of the host in his state by visitors. It is obvious hausas now act as legitimate landlords in SW. Let me tell you If that chemist was yoruba, he would have been linched in his state and nothing will happen. Even the action of the police showed they were proactive simply b'cos the chemist man is Igbo.
mtchewww....daft trash

2 Likes

Re: Hausas/fulani Now Behaving Like They Own Yorubaland. by walemoney007(m): 7:07pm On Sep 06, 2016
Noneroone:
see this coward spewing trash. For the records the herdsmen issue is a different thing which requires a different approach. It is a state-sponsored, attack and run terror which affects all parts of the country. Dont ever compare that with three days killings of the hosts in their own state by visitors as the case with mile 12. It is obvious hausas now act as legitimate landlords in SW. Let me tell you, If that chemist was yoruba, he would have been linched in his state and nothing will happen. Even the action of the police showed they were proactive simply b'cos the chemist man is Igbo and they know the implication.
https://www.nairaland.com/3276589/enugu-men-divorce-wives-raped/1

Fulanis are taping Igbo women in Enugu as if there is no tomorrow...you con they here they form voltron,,go and save Enugu women from being rape by fulani

4 Likes

Re: Hausas/fulani Now Behaving Like They Own Yorubaland. by ShootToKill: 7:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
HurtgenForest:

Don't remind them about dahomey female warriors oo, na die be that.

They are the only tribe in Nigeria whose so called warriors were defeated by women.

They all crowded themselves as refugees in abeokuta cos of women. smh.. cheesy cheesy

The lipstick-wearing dahomey ladies really showed yorubas serious pepper. I can imagine tribal-marked yorubamudeen men with agbada hiding under rocks in abeokuta for days without Amala to escape the wrath of this beautiful breasted Dahomey female warrior. What a shame.

grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Hausas/fulani Now Behaving Like They Own Yorubaland. by walemoney007(m): 7:11pm On Sep 06, 2016
HurtgenForest:

https://www.nairaland.com/3276589/enugu-men-divorce-wives-raped/1

When will you go and fight the Fulani phucking igbobwomen by force in Enugu...yeebos are cpward
Re: Hausas/fulani Now Behaving Like They Own Yorubaland. by Noneroone(m): 7:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
walemoney007:
mtchewww....daft trash
truth hurts

imagine hausas having the boldness to report someone in southwest for naming his dog. attempting to lynch someone in lagos for blastphemy is another way of saying that lagos is an islamic territory. They know they cant try such poo in Igboland, not even Asaba or PH. When it happened in Aba we know the response and recently in Imo.

7 Likes

Re: Hausas/fulani Now Behaving Like They Own Yorubaland. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
ShootToKill:

The lipstick-wearing dahomey ladies really showed yorubas serious pepper. I can imagine tribal-marked yorubamudeen men with agbada hiding under rocks in abeokuta for days without Amala to escape the wrath of this beautiful breasted Dahomey female warrior. What a shame.

grin grin grin
how come 3million yebhoes were starved to death by an amala Yoruba man.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Made Buhari President Not You – Reno Omokri Attacks Northern Elders / ‘I Am Not A Nigerian, A Cloned Buhari Spoke On Independence Day’ – Asari Dokubo / Shagari’s Son Aminu Apologises To Jonathan, Knocks Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.