Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,266 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Am In A Dilemma/confused State. I Dnt Want To Be A Baby Mama. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In A Dilemma/confused State. I Dnt Want To Be A Baby Mama. (1216 Views)

I Dnt Want To Be Friendzoned.. / She Never Loved Me But Dnt Want Me To Go / I'm In A Very Confused State Right Now. Matured Minds Should Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In A Dilemma/confused State. I Dnt Want To Be A Baby Mama. by Tega4B: 4:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
Ok.Tx for Reading.

Av been in a relationship with my so called bf(yoruba deemon #noOffense Pls) for about a year nw.Heaven knws I love him,about a month ago I got pregnant and he insisted dat I kip d pregnancy.

My problem is,after much questioning on y he's finding it so difficult to tell his parents,he opened up to me dat he got bck with his x nd dey are planning on getting married in December shocked .

Am frm a very responsible home,if my mum gets to find out she would insist dat we get married(I dnt want it to look like am forcing him on me).
Am jst few months old in my first job after school,still tryin to settle.If my boss gets to find out its a 50/50 chance of me loosing my job.

Being a baby mama is nt an option for me. Do I keep dis baby n go to his parents or Get rid of it n move on with my life.
Re: Am In A Dilemma/confused State. I Dnt Want To Be A Baby Mama. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 06, 2016
Not the easiest way out again cry

Twitter: @ReadyNaija
Instagram: Ready_Naija
Facebook: Nigerian Youths
Re: Am In A Dilemma/confused State. I Dnt Want To Be A Baby Mama. by speak2femz: 4:40pm On Sep 06, 2016
tough one
Re: Am In A Dilemma/confused State. I Dnt Want To Be A Baby Mama. by Paulpaulpaul(m): 5:01pm On Sep 06, 2016
Police is your friend, since abortion is illegal in Nigeria and you love him, then take him.

The kingdom of love suffereth violence and the violent taketh it by force.

On a serious note, cry on him, tell him how much you love him and how cheap and cheated you will feel as a babymama
Re: Am In A Dilemma/confused State. I Dnt Want To Be A Baby Mama. by jmichlins(m): 5:01pm On Sep 06, 2016
you are from a decent home but definitely decent yourself. First am a #prolife so my advise will go that way. You are going to keep the pregnancy cause the child deserves a chance to live. You will suffer humiliation at first and if you are truly from a decent home your mum will support you after her initial anger and disgust. We make mistakes and you already have made one so don't make another by tampering with the pregnancy
Re: Am In A Dilemma/confused State. I Dnt Want To Be A Baby Mama. by queencalipso(f): 5:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
Hmm!! Op your case is a tough one o.

My first question is, does he love you as much as you love him? If yes and you are certain of it, I think you should find a way to make him marry you inplace of his ex after all, introduction is not marriage. Unless of course he love her more than he loves you and she's pregnant too. But if he doesn't love you, please don't force it on him because you will be the one to suffer it.

Secondly, if he can't marry you, hmmm!! You alone can decide what to do. I won't tell you to abort because I won't bear the guilt with you.

It will be better if you keep the baby. Having the baby does not mean you are not decent neither will it change the home you are from. This things happen and most times we don't have control over it. Its just destined to be that way. Who knows, the child may turn out to be the best thing that will happen to you.

But don't think its going to be a smooth ride should you decide to have the baby. Given the kind of society that we are in, its going to be a rough road to walk. You have to be courageous and strong enough to face the shame, insults, responsibilities and the stigma that will eventually follow plus the child will be a constant reminder of memories you may wish to forget.

Which ever way it turns out, The child have the right to live as s/he has no part in the sex that conceived it.

Good luck in your decision.
Re: Am In A Dilemma/confused State. I Dnt Want To Be A Baby Mama. by Berbierklaus(f): 6:00pm On Sep 06, 2016
No seriously,we know most men are irrational and incapable of thinking with their brains once they are in heat,but what about the ladies?
You know you will be get the bigger hit if anything happens,yet you did not use your brain in heat? what happened to condom #100 or how much is gold circle again?
Now you are considering commiting murder,when you could have avoided abortion(which is costlier) with morning after pill or condom? A graduate for that matter?
Not feeling self righteous,but things like this should not be happening,just know that you are commiting murder if you dare abort that baby.
What will be will be
Re: Am In A Dilemma/confused State. I Dnt Want To Be A Baby Mama. by McBrooklyn(m): 6:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
What's Nairaland?? embarassed

Nairaland is a place where you'll see different set of crazy people everyday especially the Romance section embarassed

*Spits, Hiss, Walks and Jogs out of thread* angry
Re: Am In A Dilemma/confused State. I Dnt Want To Be A Baby Mama. by Luckymay(f): 6:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
I will be brief and straight here
Don't force yourself on someone who doesn't love you
Don't abort the innocent foetus. It needs a chance to explore the world
I won't deny there would be darkness along the way though but with perseverance you will pull through.
Re: Am In A Dilemma/confused State. I Dnt Want To Be A Baby Mama. by Sunnysteve009(m): 7:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
Re: Am In A Dilemma/confused State. I Dnt Want To Be A Baby Mama. by Sunnysteve009(m): 7:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
Both of una done Bleep skarter, you come dey disturb innocent people for here, i beg take time. Or better still give guys here make them sample so that we go feel watin your guy feel then advice u base on watin we feel, simple.
Re: Am In A Dilemma/confused State. I Dnt Want To Be A Baby Mama. by MrCork: 7:36pm On Sep 06, 2016
Tega4B:
Ok.Tx for Reading.

Av been in a relationship with my so called bf(yoruba deemon #noOffense Pls) for about a year nw.Heaven knws I love him,about a month ago I got pregnant and he insisted dat I kip d pregnancy.

My problem is,after much questioning on y he's finding it so difficult to tell his parents,he opened up to me dat he got bck with his x nd dey are planning on getting married in December shocked .

Am frm a very responsible home,if my mum gets to find out she would insist dat we get married(I dnt want it to look like am forcing him on me).
Am jst few months old in my first job after school,still tryin to settle.If my boss gets to find out its a 50/50 chance of me loosing my job.

Being a baby mama is nt an option for me. Do I keep dis baby n go to his parents or Get rid of it n move on with my life.

WOW...u want to sell baby on nairaland cozz the mama is preggnant??...U R A CRIMINAL!!!((shame)) angry

2 Likes

Re: Am In A Dilemma/confused State. I Dnt Want To Be A Baby Mama. by LordBaelish: 7:57pm On Sep 06, 2016
Thoniameek:
Not the easiest way out again cry

Twitter: @ReadyNaija Instagram: Ready_Naija Facebook: Nigerian Youths Website: Nigerianyouths.org
why are you promoting irrelevant social handles na?
Re: Am In A Dilemma/confused State. I Dnt Want To Be A Baby Mama. by Fidelismaria: 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
So U Knw No Dat B4 U Spread Dat Ur Rotten Kitten For Him To Thrust Stupid Hoe U Derserve To B Spanked For Bringin Such Nonsense Topic Ere
Re: Am In A Dilemma/confused State. I Dnt Want To Be A Baby Mama. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
LordBaelish:

why are you promoting irrelevant social handles na?

They're not irrelevant sir

The time when all we do as youths of this country is complain about the situation of the country is over!

Now! Is the time to actually 'do' something.
You can't do it alone, I can't do it alone - but together we can

This is me calling on everyone that sees something wrong and is tired of just talking about it....
Re: Am In A Dilemma/confused State. I Dnt Want To Be A Baby Mama. by Swizdoe(m): 9:48pm On Sep 06, 2016
MrCork:

WOW...u want to sell baby on nairaland cozz the mama is preggnant??...U R A CRIMINAL!!!((shame)) angry

MrCork and his cocky brain gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Am In A Dilemma/confused State. I Dnt Want To Be A Baby Mama. by drmikeadams(m): 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2016
grin grin upon how many times wey i beg you for pussy,promise you say i go use ten condoms ,u still no gree..now yoruba boy don give belle..chisos
Re: Am In A Dilemma/confused State. I Dnt Want To Be A Baby Mama. by LordBaelish: 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2016
Thoniameek:

They're not irrelevant sir

The time when all we do as youths of this country is complain about the situation of the country is over!

Now! Is the time to actually 'do' something.
You can't do it alone, I can't do it alone - but together we can

This is me calling on everyone that sees something wrong and is tired of just talking about it....

no pun intended but this sounds like a rehash of Malcolm X and the rest of the freedom riveters
fighters speeches.

Except,..

What does baby mamas have to do with the situation of the country besides the price of pampers
Re: Am In A Dilemma/confused State. I Dnt Want To Be A Baby Mama. by guydangerous(m): 10:50pm On Sep 06, 2016
Force him to marry you.
Give birth to the child and hand the baby over to him.
Goto his parents and report that he used and dumped you.
Give his ex serious warning to backoff.
Give birth to the child and hand it over to the orphanage.
DON'T ABORT THAT CHILD I BEG OF YOU.
Re: Am In A Dilemma/confused State. I Dnt Want To Be A Baby Mama. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 06, 2016
LordBaelish:

no pun intended but this sounds like a rehash of Malcolm X and the rest of the freedom riveters
fighters speeches.

Except,..

What does baby mamas have to do with the situation of the country besides the price of pampers

Only that Malcolm X and the likes were saying the 'truth'

I wasn't concentrated on the topic, I just needed a platform to get my massage across; I'd noticed you'd have seen my post on other threads as well
Re: Am In A Dilemma/confused State. I Dnt Want To Be A Baby Mama. by princedmiayer(m): 11:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
tega ur topic got in on nairaland forum. eduu nah mehn"' am ara her.
Re: Am In A Dilemma/confused State. I Dnt Want To Be A Baby Mama. by LordBaelish: 8:38am On Sep 07, 2016
Thoniameek:

Only that Malcolm X and the likes were saying the 'truth'

I wasn't concentrated on the topic, I just needed a platform to get my massage across; I'd noticed you'd have seen my post on other threads as well

okay.

randomizing is not a crime I guess...
Re: Am In A Dilemma/confused State. I Dnt Want To Be A Baby Mama. by jay7(m): 10:12am On Sep 07, 2016
Sit him down and talk to him, and make him see reason why you shouldn't abort the pregnancy
Re: Am In A Dilemma/confused State. I Dnt Want To Be A Baby Mama. by firstking01(m): 1:46pm On Sep 07, 2016
What's wrong with girls of this generation angry...it's your duty to protect yourself during sex knowing you are always at the losing end...my advice for you, kill that child and kill your destiny, rubbish.undecided

(1) (Reply)

Woman Turns Down Marriage Proposal Because Her Suitor Disliked Her Dog! / Is This Really True? / Married Woman, Lover Gets Stuck While Committing Adultery [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.