Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

She Never Loved Me But Dnt Want Me To Go - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Never Loved Me But Dnt Want Me To Go (917 Views)

Why Our Gals Accept Fb Request But Dnt Chatup. / I Dnt Want To Be Friendzoned.. / Am In A Dilemma/confused State. I Dnt Want To Be A Baby Mama. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Never Loved Me But Dnt Want Me To Go by finalboss(m): 9:32pm On May 15, 2016
i am not okay as i am typing this right now.,she was the one who asked me out ...we ve been dating over 6 month now ndt the first 4 month was okay before we got admission into the same school...i helped her nd on admission issue cause she was abt lose it then... thou she never thank me, when she got admission,she was big nd more stronger than me cause she is a female...she started following guys ...guys she never knew..i once saw a guy with her ,i asked who the guy was,she say the guy was her best fwend...i looked over it,cause i CNT stp her frm making fwrnds... but this guy never desist frm following her ...painfull part she is showing my fwrnds love ,so they will not notice we not together.... she even go to an extent of calling my dad.... telling him alll abt us.... no one believed my story...i dnt know why she's still holding me...she even blocked me on whatsapp ... advice pls...mind my English... bashing iz allowed
Re: She Never Loved Me But Dnt Want Me To Go by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 15, 2016
She said the guy is her best friend. You didn't say if you guys officially broke up. Are you jealous/weary of their friendship?. I'm kinda confused.
Re: She Never Loved Me But Dnt Want Me To Go by obiorathesubtle: 9:42pm On May 15, 2016
weirdAF girl man.. undecided
Re: She Never Loved Me But Dnt Want Me To Go by finalboss(m): 9:45pm On May 15, 2016
mhiz:
She said the guy is her best friend. You didn't say if you guys officially broke up. Are you jealous/weary of their friendship?. I'm kinda confused.
she blocked me..
so i dnt hv any means of communication to get to her ....thou she purposely did it... so i won't see the pictures she's uploading....

1 Like

Re: She Never Loved Me But Dnt Want Me To Go by marshalcarter: 9:55pm On May 15, 2016
Oh GAWWWWWd!!!!!!! angry

Pls sum1 gve op bobo nd lollipop so he would be able to think straightundecided
Re: She Never Loved Me But Dnt Want Me To Go by antobrige: 10:21pm On May 15, 2016
she love u that's why she block u, she don't want to hurt ur feeling, the thing their is that she need or want to flirt with other guys but she believe that ur reserved and she probably want u in her future that's why shez still keeping the communication with ur parent, just keep calm she will come around...
Re: She Never Loved Me But Dnt Want Me To Go by njiasi30(f): 10:48pm On May 15, 2016
antobrige:
she love u that's why she block u, she don't want to hurt ur feeling, the thing their is that she need or want to flirt with other guys but she believe that ur reserved and she probably want u in her future that's why shez still keeping the communication with ur parent, just keep calm she will come around...
Chai!!! Ur reasoning no b here oh coolI reserve my comment. grin
Re: She Never Loved Me But Dnt Want Me To Go by ivyT(f): 11:44pm On May 15, 2016
Hmm

Re: She Never Loved Me But Dnt Want Me To Go by skywalker240(m): 11:45pm On May 15, 2016
dat girl aint serious,.. jus 4ck her and move on

On a serious note dont u think typing with ''W'' show some signs of less maturity and therefore a reason she thinks u aint matured enof ?.....heck what d hell is f''W''end?...

Fft

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Ladies Can You Rock This Outfit? / Why Are Some Girls Like This / Falconey Should Be Ban For False Accusation Against Ivvy (plagiarism)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.