Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama (49480 Views)

Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids? / Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up / I'm In A Dilemma....i Need Your Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by hilaryiq(f): 7:45pm On Sep 07, 2016
CSTR2:
Why is it that common sense is a very hard thing for a lot of people.
This is Nigeria where women bear the brunt of very bad pre marital decisions, I would expect a sensible woman to apply common sense and adapt. All these other stories you are yapping about is irrelevant. Nigeria is not a sane country and smart women have to look out for themselves instead of spreading their legs indiscriminately and without condoms..

Yes I mentioned that it's both the OP and her bfs fault for different reasons and they should both be held responsible for their actions. Singling her out and saying if it were your own daughter you'd disown her, isn't right in any way nor is it offering any good advice
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by bareal(m): 8:20pm On Sep 07, 2016
Joavid:

bros forget that abeg. do you know the stigma associated with being in her condition.

If abortion was legal in Nigeria, I would support she get it done.

OK ma
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Sexina851(f): 8:22pm On Sep 07, 2016
Everybody doing "oju aiye" if aborting the pregnancy is murder then using c.d is kidnapping too.. Anyway dear if u would keep it make sure u tell his family about it, But above all no man, or only few men can consider marrying a baby mama..
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Berbierklaus(f): 9:04pm On Sep 07, 2016
Tega4B:

U need sense,receive it biko
After you have received enough to stop fecking about and aborting up and down. grin

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Berbierklaus(f): 9:06pm On Sep 07, 2016
hilaryiq:

Yeah, you've resulted to insults because your lack of common sense wouldn't allow you say anything. You don't support abortion, no one is forcing you to but doesn't mean you should put someone else down cause they asked for advice, there are more mature ways to give advice instead of sounding stupid and selfish.

Carry your dirty privates away from here and talk to me when you get sense.

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 07, 2016
Berbierklaus:

You are welcomed,our big mummy,your excellency virgin mary the second grin almighty advicer,you want to menstruate under my comment or what?

I haven't insulted the OP and will not do,like I said who I'm I to judge,any ediot with a lil brain(you probably don't have any as I can see) can see that I was disgusted about ABORTION. Which your FF self must support for you to vomit under my mention.

Now carry your cobweb ridden pvssy far from my mentions,I don't exchange words with alternates,come back with your real moniker or stay silent for ever

Now swerve------------>

Eku se O Madam
Well done I don see your handiwork
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by danbrowndmf(m): 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2016
Berbierklaus:

I did,just don't like ediots jumping under my mentions to spew sh!t,notice he mentioned me first?
just let it go....
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by lekonso: 9:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
If everything you said is true (because we have not heard the other side of the story) the guy must be very wicked. Has he accepted the pregnancy even if he is not going to marry you? you did not tell us that. If he accepted the pregnancy go ahead and have the baby. If you arbort the baby you may find it difficult to conceive in future. Having the baby does not mean you will not find the right person to marry you after, but that may not be easy either. My advice is that if he has accepted the baby go ahead and have the baby and leave the rest to God for judgement.
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 07, 2016
OP!

I can see your mind is made up. Then why seeking for people's advice on nairaland in the first place.

Truth is:
Abortion is MURDER!
Morning after pills is also abortion(SINCE CONCEPTION HAS TAKEN PLACE AND THE CHROMOSOMES ARE COMPLETE ) and hence murder.
Condom use is fornication/adultery which is a sin.

That all sins are the same is a devilish way of promoting sin and wickedness. No wonder our Christianity is very powerless, shallow and fruitless today.

Abortion is totally wrong no matter what de-humanised misguided shallow valueless wicked people are saying.

I stopped having sex years ago after I became born again because it's a SIN and I have never gotten any girl pregnant.

SO AM IN A VERY GOOD POSITION TO CATEGORICALLY TELL YOU THAT WHAT YOU'RE ABOUT TO DO IS THE MOST INHUMAN WICKEDNESS TO THAT SWEET UNBORN CHILD.

GOOD DAY!

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by DECOtech(m): 10:07pm On Sep 07, 2016
Berbierklaus:
what happened to condom #100 or how much is gold circle again?

it is still #50 oh! ...upon the high price of dollar!
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Starieangel(f): 10:12pm On Sep 07, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
and please tell me what crime did Jesus commit to warrant such gruesome brutish death as sacrifice for peace and prosperity? undecided sad
his crime was loving us so much.

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by thedarkside: 10:31pm On Sep 07, 2016
Tosssin:
if you are considering an abortion there are 2 things involve, (1) its either you die during or after the abortion OR (2) your womb get damage 4ever, it does not matter if its your first abortion.
Pls do not abort it, you dont know what that child might become in future.

become what??..another jonathan??...you,christians with your jelly-fish minds.....i gbadun una,well well........ grin grin grin grin grin.....................

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Boldstar(m): 10:05am On Sep 08, 2016
Tega4B Its so coincidental that I was advising a guy whose gf got pregnant for him yesterday. He said she wants to get rid of it cos of family (basically mother & brothers) but he wants her to keep it. The advise gave him is what I'll give you.

Search deep within yourself what is more important, avoiding pissing off your mother or keeping a baby that could turn out lovely. The decision is entirely yours, and not your bfs.
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by bareal(m): 12:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
. Must you know where I'm from? undecided

Sorry, ur moniker says it all....u are a 'NOBODY'
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Tega4B: 5:48pm On May 23, 2017
Gosh,i had to look for this post.

Thank u all for ur comments.

UPDATE:

I kept my baby(lost my job),he was cute,an epitome of perfection, I lost him eventually(yeah he died),(4days later).
sometimes i wish i had aborted,i'm nt regretting my decision to keep him either.LIFE GOES ON EVENTUALLY!

Thank u all.
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by kaziblake(f): 6:00pm On May 23, 2017
Tega4B:

UPDATE:

I kept my baby(lost my job),he was cute,an epitome of perfection, I lost him eventually(yeah he died),(4days later).
sometimes i wish i had aborted,i'm nt regretting my decision to keep him either.LIFE GOES ON EVENTUALLY!

Thank u all.
so sorry about that dear
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by olac21(m): 6:52pm On May 23, 2017
Tega4B:

UPDATE:

Thank u all.
ehya..sorry about that!What about your your boyfriend..are still together and did he later take responsibility for the chid?
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Gloriagee(f): 11:45pm On May 23, 2017
I'm so sorry about your loss sad

Tega4B:

UPDATE:

Thank u all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS / Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) / If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.