Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Should I Marry A Guy That Already Has A Child? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Marry A Guy That Already Has A Child? (616 Views)

Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout / Should I Marry This Single Mother? / The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Marry A Guy That Already Has A Child? by mimee9(f): 6:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
[
Re: Should I Marry A Guy That Already Has A Child? by patola080(m): 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2016
No come and marry mi am single
Re: Should I Marry A Guy That Already Has A Child? by digitalgeorgy(m): 6:52pm On Sep 06, 2016
No! pls marry the man that has contributed to more than 20 abortions with different ladies...
Thank me later...
Re: Should I Marry A Guy That Already Has A Child? by Lovelynature(m): 6:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
Yeah, if you love him. Just be ready to treat his child as a mother would.

Simple as that
Re: Should I Marry A Guy That Already Has A Child? by generalbush(m): 6:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
No... marry a woman that has no child
Re: Should I Marry A Guy That Already Has A Child? by Lovelynature(m): 6:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
Please do you guys also experience this rubbish after typing inspiring write up on Nairaland ?

Re: Should I Marry A Guy That Already Has A Child? by ButterFrost212(f): 7:00pm On Sep 06, 2016
Who cares really? Do whatever pleases you, it's your life and no one would live it for you.
Re: Should I Marry A Guy That Already Has A Child? by mimee9(f): 7:13pm On Sep 06, 2016
Lovelynature:
Yeah, if you love him. Just be ready to treat his child as a mother would.

Simple as that
thanks the only reasonable response here
Re: Should I Marry A Guy That Already Has A Child? by Fidelismaria: 8:40pm On Sep 06, 2016
I See Recession Is Rily Affectin A Lot Of People Brain Including D Op If Not Such Topics Wont Be Constructed In D First Place
Re: Should I Marry A Guy That Already Has A Child? by Cholls(m): 8:48pm On Sep 06, 2016
my sister am just curious to know what your answer will be to these simple question........can you allow your sister to marry a guy that already has a child?
Re: Should I Marry A Guy That Already Has A Child? by mimee9(f): 10:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
Fidelismaria:
I See Recession Is Rily Affectin A Lot Of People Brain Including D Op If Not Such Topics Wont Be Constructed In D First Place
for opening the thread at all,am sure the recession has affected your brain as well, undecided

(1) (Reply)

For The Ladies Only (ladies Zone) / Pls Why Is First Round Too Quick To Cum / Ladies Can You Wear This Wedding Gown?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.