Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Bayelsa Begins Construction Of Cargo Airport (photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bayelsa Begins Construction Of Cargo Airport (photos) (21239 Views)

"60 Per Cent Of Cargo In Nigeria Goes To Onitsha"- NIWA / The Ongoing Construction Of Bayelsa Cargo Airport (Photos And Video) / Nest Oil Private Jet Lost Control At Abuja Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Begins Construction Of Cargo Airport (photos) by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 07, 2016
EvilSeeed:
President Jonathan should never be allowed to fly in or out of that Airport EVER!!!!! angry angry
click like if u agree!
Re: Bayelsa Begins Construction Of Cargo Airport (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:07am On Sep 07, 2016
militant airport undecided
Re: Bayelsa Begins Construction Of Cargo Airport (photos) by imoh070: 9:07am On Sep 07, 2016
mrvitalis:
24 billion naira invested in rice farming (which the state has good land for) will cultivate over 50000 hectare of land and build a world class mill..
This will produce atleast 6 million 50kg bags of rice
this will give the state over 50bn revenue yearly. ..
reduce our forex demand
grow the nations GDP,
create over 100000 direct employment and over 500000 indirect employment
Reduce the price of rice by over 50% in the south south region

All this in 18 months.. . But an airport which will break even in say 20 years is better??

You have a feasible idea,I think you should write a proposal on this to the government,maybe you'll be in charge n help in job creation meanwhile,i like the diversification on raising revenue for the state...
Re: Bayelsa Begins Construction Of Cargo Airport (photos) by Rinato(m): 9:08am On Sep 07, 2016
Really?
Re: Bayelsa Begins Construction Of Cargo Airport (photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 9:08am On Sep 07, 2016
pdp is a scam

they will never win any election in Nigeria again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Begins Construction Of Cargo Airport (photos) by davibid: 9:16am On Sep 07, 2016
msteeew

nonsense!!! money way una carry pay civil servants salaries

when people never eat, onga dey everywhere na airport people go eat? and when everybody com die of onga, na animals go use d airport?

yeye people

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Please suspend your airport and pay salaries, seriously people are dying of hunger and right now airport project is inconsequential compare to that of human life.

embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: Bayelsa Begins Construction Of Cargo Airport (photos) by 8BitGee(m): 9:18am On Sep 07, 2016
What are they cargoing in Bayelsa? Nigeria administrators are brain dead. Instead of this eejit to build an effective bus or rail system, he's building a cargo airport in the creeks!!!

No good roads, schools or hospitals...OMG.
Re: Bayelsa Begins Construction Of Cargo Airport (photos) by EvilSeeed: 9:19am On Sep 07, 2016
IhateYorubafool:

Buhari should never be allow to use any airport in Nigeria because he never built one

Now, rate your mentality

I don't think you are old enough to have this conversation. Now go eat your breakfast and prepare for school.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Begins Construction Of Cargo Airport (photos) by EvilSeeed: 9:20am On Sep 07, 2016
Phonefanatic:

Your hatred has beclouded your senses..... Is Jonathan a Cargo?

Good Comeback. grin I wouldn't even bother with a comeback.

ResPeK!
Re: Bayelsa Begins Construction Of Cargo Airport (photos) by IhateYorubafool: 9:24am On Sep 07, 2016
EvilSeeed:

I don't think you are old enough to have this conversation. Now go eat your breakfast and prepare for school.

You're too old to be on Nairaland
You ought to be at work

Sorry, you're in Nigeria and you don't have a job
Hahahahaha

You will die of hunger and i will send $8,000 to your mother to bury you and also cast a concrete on your grave so that your hungry ghost will not be going around begging for food
Re: Bayelsa Begins Construction Of Cargo Airport (photos) by neocortex: 9:25am On Sep 07, 2016
mrvitalis:
24 billion naira invested in rice farming (which the state has good land for) will cultivate over 50000 hectare of land and build a world class mill..
reduce our forex demand
grow the nations GDP,

All this in 18 months.. . But an airport which will break even in say 20 years is better??

And guess what your comment will be when he is leaving office ?
"He spent 8 years without doing anything" and if someone challenges
you with the "rice idea" , you will reply his mates are busy building
infrastructure while he is dragging achievement with farmers.

I would like to see your comment when an APC governor decide to build
airport or other infrastructure.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Begins Construction Of Cargo Airport (photos) by wokomabest(m): 9:25am On Sep 07, 2016
mrvitalis:
reduce our forex demand
grow the nations GDP,

so all you are saying is that bayelsa as a state in Nigeria should not have airport just because you want to eat Rice not so? See thunder wey go fire you don almost reach completion for chinese factory.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Begins Construction Of Cargo Airport (photos) by Jay1988: 9:27am On Sep 07, 2016
Phonefanatic:

" we are all cargo in the hands of the creator" Wale Adenuga hahah
Re: Bayelsa Begins Construction Of Cargo Airport (photos) by mrvitalis(m): 9:28am On Sep 07, 2016
wokomabest:
so all you are saying is that bayelsa as a state in Nigeria should not have airport just because you want to eat Rice not so? See thunder wey go fire you don almost reach completion for chinese factory.
A state that can't pay workers is investigating 24 billion in an airport??
A rice farm will create employment, build a better airport and pay salaries of the workers all in few years. .. How do u even think
Re: Bayelsa Begins Construction Of Cargo Airport (photos) by EvilSeeed: 9:29am On Sep 07, 2016
IhateYorubafool:

You're too old to be on Nairaland
You ought to be at work

Sorry, you're in Nigeria and you don't have a job
Hahahahaha

You will die of hunger and i will send $8,000 to your mother to bury you and also cast a concrete on your grave so that your hungry ghost will not be going around begging for food

Wait o!! $8,000 only? undecided Are you that cheap? undecided

Like I said, eat your breakfast, grab your bags and go get an education boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Begins Construction Of Cargo Airport (photos) by femiabiolajamb(f): 9:30am On Sep 07, 2016
nice one bayelsa state. those are the type of news we want to be hearing. more of it please
Re: Bayelsa Begins Construction Of Cargo Airport (photos) by rhektor(m): 9:32am On Sep 07, 2016
A very good step in the right direction.
We'll get there
Re: Bayelsa Begins Construction Of Cargo Airport (photos) by aieromon(m): 9:37am On Sep 07, 2016
That airport has been under construction since 2013 and was meant to be completed in 2015.

What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Begins Construction Of Cargo Airport (photos) by numericalguy(m): 9:41am On Sep 07, 2016
Phonefanatic:

Don't mind the dumb cretin.
Re: Bayelsa Begins Construction Of Cargo Airport (photos) by Kaira333: 9:47am On Sep 07, 2016
Phonefanatic:

Hahahahahahaha ask am oooo
Re: Bayelsa Begins Construction Of Cargo Airport (photos) by EvilSeeed: 9:52am On Sep 07, 2016
IhateYorubafool:

Only 8,000
I don't wanna waste my money on a dead goat

It's still 4:42 am here
Guess what ??
It's time to masturbate to your mum's naked pictures

4:42 am. I see how you jump at every opportunity to tell us you are somewhere in the West. grin

O! And have fun blowing your load to her picture, atleast one of us has a sexy mother.
Re: Bayelsa Begins Construction Of Cargo Airport (photos) by IhateYorubafool: 9:55am On Sep 07, 2016
EvilSeeed:

4:42 am. I see how you jump at every opportunity to tell us you are somewhere in the West. grin

O! And have fun blowing your load to her picture, atleast one of us has a sexy mother.

Sexy and a nymphomania
Re: Bayelsa Begins Construction Of Cargo Airport (photos) by EvilSeeed: 9:57am On Sep 07, 2016
IhateYorubafool:

Sexy and a nymphomania

Thanks for the compliments.

When you are done blowing your load to her photos, go shower, get your breakfast and go get an education.
Re: Bayelsa Begins Construction Of Cargo Airport (photos) by IhateYorubafool: 9:58am On Sep 07, 2016
EvilSeeed:

Thanks for the compliments.

When you are done blowing your load to her photos, go shower, get your breakfast and go get an education.

OK, sir
When are you gonna go to work ??
Re: Bayelsa Begins Construction Of Cargo Airport (photos) by Akbaba3310(m): 9:59am On Sep 07, 2016
You are one of the reason i log on to NAIRALAND daily. Bless you
mrvitalis:
reduce our forex demand
grow the nations GDP,

Re: Bayelsa Begins Construction Of Cargo Airport (photos) by EvilSeeed: 10:01am On Sep 07, 2016
IhateYorubafool:

OK, sir

As soon as you get to school.
Re: Bayelsa Begins Construction Of Cargo Airport (photos) by IhateYorubafool: 10:07am On Sep 07, 2016
EvilSeeed:

As soon as you get to school.

I don't physically go to school, i attend my classes online

Re: Bayelsa Begins Construction Of Cargo Airport (photos) by sammycarz(m): 10:28am On Sep 07, 2016
ekene56:
cool
I want to buy data from you, please nairalanders can I trust dis guy
Re: Bayelsa Begins Construction Of Cargo Airport (photos) by xreal: 10:35am On Sep 07, 2016
Saraki did same in Ilorin.

Today, the place is a haven to rodents, serpents and some flying creatures.
Re: Bayelsa Begins Construction Of Cargo Airport (photos) by EvilSeeed: 10:35am On Sep 07, 2016
IhateYorubafool:

I don't physically go to school, i attend my classes online

You know that online excuse of yours works both ways right? Both for school and work.

Nigga go to school.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sam Mbakwe International Airport Fire: FAAN Releases Statement, More Photos / LASG Plans for Closure Of Lagos-ibadan Expressway For 4 Months Repair Works / Places Of Interest to visit In Lagos Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.