Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? (5424 Views)

Can You Be In A Relationship Without Sex, Kisses, Getting Physical Etc? / Between Majority Of Nigerian Guys, With A Backward Mentality And A Small Dick / This Is What You Lose When You Walk Away From A Woman Who’s Ready To Love You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? by annnikky(f): 9:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
generalbush:

Hmmm...
Yes na or abi i lie tongue
Re: What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 06, 2016
generalbush:

Attack?... Did you call that attack?

Guess you prolly don't know how to differentiate between hurricane and flood...

Our cat and dog race is becoming stale...

And on a lighter note, work on your sense of humor...... or did you sell it because of recession??
cheesy cheesy The difference between hurricane and flood is very clear, even kids know that.

You won't blame a girl for not having a sense of humour...maybe i'm a serious minded person.
Re: What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? by SweetPoison22: 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
dairykidd:
generalbush & asuo27 will u ppl just let it out already,not that its my biz buh i see u guys conflicting on every thread i open...Just kiss & make up i think its a better option.
Lol, you're a good observer and i recommend you for a job in the customary court. grin
Re: What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
generalbush:

Hahahahahahaha...

I don't do premarital kiss...

Didn't you see my mention?

ah ah which one is premarital kiss again. okay hug and make up nw...and i saw ur mention about adding & i replied na
Re: What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
dairykidd:
generalbush & asuo27 will u ppl just let it out already,not that its my biz buh i see u guys conflicting on every thread i open...Just kiss & make up i think its a better option.
grin I do premarital kiss and he doesn't, that's why he's asking me to repent...so you see the friction.
Re: What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 06, 2016
SweetPoison22:
Lol, you're a good observer and i recommend you for a job in the customary court. grin

Lolss customary wetin except u want make i just dey change am anyhow i no get patience for wuru wuru matters oo
Re: What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? by generalbush(m): 9:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
asuo27:
cheesy cheesy The difference between hurricane and flood is very clear, even kids know that.

You won't blame a girl for not having a sense of humour...maybe i'm a serious minded person.

If you are this serious at night, what happens when you go to work??...

Wahala dey... no slap Oga for night oo...

Lol...

Let me go finish my drinking of garri please!
Re: What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
asuo27:
grin I do premarital sex and he doesn't, that's why he's asking me to repent...so you see the friction.

Oh now i see... what if he is willing to change his ways will there any reason at all for such friction?
Re: What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? by generalbush(m): 9:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
asuo27:
grin I do premarital kiss and he doesn't, that's why he's asking me to repent...so you see the friction.

Lol.... hahaha
Re: What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? by generalbush(m): 9:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
annnikky:
Yes na or abi i lie tongue
You go sabi kiss ooo... this one you like bringing out your tongue...
lol... make I just dey observe you...
Re: What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
generalbush:

If you are this serious at night, what happens when you go to work??...

Wahala dey... no slap Oga for night oo...

Lol...

Let me go finish my drinking of garri please!
You came tough and i got tough, when you come cool... i will do same.
Bye!.
Re: What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? by annnikky(f): 9:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
SweetPoison22:
Very irritating bro! A dirty lady kills any sex move for me.
Where u blind b4 going into d r/ship with d dirty girl u just want to hit n run grin
Re: What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? by SweetPoison22: 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
dairykidd:

Lolss customary wetin except u want make i just dey change am anyhow i no get patience for wuru wuru matters oo
Lmfao, i think asuo27 and generalbush will make a good couple...... Mr&Mrs Smith of nairaland. grin tongue
Re: What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
dairykidd:

Oh now i see... what if he is willing to change his ways will there any reason at all for such friction?
He never changes, give him some days and he will come for my head. grin

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? by generalbush(m): 9:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
asuo27:
Bye!.

cool ko , Cooler ni...

Odabo jare...
Re: What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 06, 2016
asuo27:
Bye!.

Gbam! she no get problem oo brah u dey see am?
Re: What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? by annnikky(f): 9:21pm On Sep 06, 2016
generalbush:

You go sabi kiss ooo... this one you like bringing out your tongue...

lol... make I just dey observe you...
I no sabi oo, am still a learner grin
Re: What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? by generalbush(m): 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
SweetPoison22:
Lmfao, i think asuo27 and generalbush will make a good couple...... Mr&Mrs Smith of nairaland. grin tongue

Well, that's fair enough...

lol...
Re: What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? by generalbush(m): 9:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
annnikky:
I no sabi oo, am still a learner grin
Na lie, I don observe your lips...
That lips don dey active service....
Well, we virgins should be faithful till marriage.
God bless you...
Re: What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? by annnikky(f): 9:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
generalbush:

Hahahahahahaha...

I don't do premarital kiss...

Didn't you see my mention?
shocked shocked shocked generalbush lipsrsealed
Re: What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
SweetPoison22:

Yes oo and i will preside over the marriage plus it must be a court wedding oo because their matter strong sha...be like i go reconsider that customary court issue grin

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
SweetPoison22:
dairykidd:

Gbam! she no get problem oo brah u dey see am?
hehehe!, you guys are not serious o!, i'm out of here.

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? by annnikky(f): 9:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
generalbush:

Na lie, I don observe your lips...

That lips don dey active service....

Well, we virgins should be faithful till marriage.

God bless you...
Hmmmm... I just dey observe u shocked faithful indeed... Lwkmd
Re: What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? by generalbush(m): 9:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
annnikky:
Hmmmm... I just dey observe u shocked faithful indeed... Lwkmd
lol.... Ask my pastor about me, I dey ushering unit.. Old things have passed away behold, all things becometh new...
sister, see you during vigil...
Re: What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? by SweetPoison22: 9:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
annnikky:

Where u blind b4 going into d r/ship with d dirty girl u just want to hit n run grin
Outward apperance sometimes can decieve someone.
Re: What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? by generalbush(m): 9:31pm On Sep 06, 2016
annnikky:
shocked shocked shocked generalbush lipsrsealed
Lol... hahahaha...
Whatever thine eyes hath seen, thine hands should not type...
I don forget the verse for bible sha...
Re: What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 06, 2016
asuo27:
hehehe!, you guys are not serious o!, i'm out of here.

you don't have to leave
Re: What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? by SweetPoison22: 9:35pm On Sep 06, 2016
dairykidd:

Yes oo and i will preside over the marriage plus it must be a court wedding oo because their matter strong sha...be like i go reconsider that customary court issue grin
Lol, shey u dey make yanga for me b4. asuo27 is a beautiful bride but the groom, generalbush might just disrupt the wedding, so i will advise you not to preside over it. Buratai will be the perfect man to preside.
Re: What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 06, 2016
SweetPoison22:
Lol, shey u dey make yanga for me b4. asuo27 is a beautiful bride but the groom, generalbush might just disrupt the wedding, so i will advise you not to preside over it. Buratai will be the perfect man to preside.

So u mean u have taken the job to someone else abi? no shaking na alliswell...i will still be there to support generalbush
Re: What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? by annnikky(f): 9:39pm On Sep 06, 2016
generalbush:

Lol... hahahaha...

grin grin grin lipsrsealed tongue
Re: What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 06, 2016
generalbush:

Lol... hahahaha...

The best verse ever!!
Re: What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? by annnikky(f): 9:41pm On Sep 06, 2016
SweetPoison22:
Outward apperance sometimes can decieve someone.
Buh u need to observe her for sometime b4 asking her out or maybe u came to bleep n run

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rate My Bae And I.....we Having Fun Mehn (pics) / The Rate At Which Young Ladies Are Turning Into Prostitute / Where Are Those Guys That Drool Over Northern Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.