Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,342 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Between Majority Of Nigerian Guys, With A Backward Mentality And A Small Dick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Majority Of Nigerian Guys, With A Backward Mentality And A Small Dick (2262 Views)

Ladies What Experience Have You Had With A Guy With Small Dick? / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / Big Dick Or Small Dick? Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Majority Of Nigerian Guys, With A Backward Mentality And A Small Dick by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 28, 2018
A lot of nigerian men have been conditioned since birth to have a 'eat your cake and have it mentality' they say it is ok for a man to cheat but a woman must be faithful, she must be a virgin.

A man wants an independent woman but forgets that he/she who has the money, has the control. they don't know it is pure robbery when they say they want an independent woman but expect her to be submissive. They should stop being confused

He sees a woman he likes but she is way above his league, so he resorts to slut shaming her when he doesn't know zip about her and even if he was given the chance, to have sex for money, he wont think twice. Nigga don't judge, work on yourself cos you aren't perfect.

they say they want foreign women but have nothing to offer her but sex and the backward african mentality that he is the head while she must worship his lazy boots. foreign women are out of your league . You cant give them SECURITY. So they hardly look at you as nothing more than their employee or servant.

They complain about the nigerian girls that are finally ready to manage them cos they have no choice. What ungrateful lots.

A lot of them are sexually deficient. it is either their penis is small, or it is big and they don't know how to use it forgetting that sex is an art and a science. Majority of them battle with erectile dysfunction.

They smell, they dont know that perfume deserves its chapter in anyone's success story but to cover up this insecurity they try to deflect the blame by female vagina smells, what were they expecting, airfreshener down there. even semen has its smell, but you dont see ladies crying foul on social media.

if i finish ranting you would wish to be born in another country but let me just leave it at this today
NOTE: If you quote me and your comment shows that you have the IQ of a goldfish, i will not bother you. i dont have time for lazy touts. happy democracy day in advance

3 Likes

Re: Between Majority Of Nigerian Guys, With A Backward Mentality And A Small Dick by mumureloaded(m): 7:05pm On May 28, 2018
my shīt is like pencil but I don't give a fūck about that, you know why? my dick will never bring food to table. don't worry if you end up as my wife, I will buy you Love Machine. yolo

2 Likes

Re: Between Majority Of Nigerian Guys, With A Backward Mentality And A Small Dick by Archangel15: 7:07pm On May 28, 2018
ok
Re: Between Majority Of Nigerian Guys, With A Backward Mentality And A Small Dick by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 28, 2018
Oh my

You sound upset

Sit down drink some water and calm down

What Happened?
Go on talk to uncle lekan

What did he do that got you so upset ?
Re: Between Majority Of Nigerian Guys, With A Backward Mentality And A Small Dick by bujebudanu1(m): 7:12pm On May 28, 2018
On a Monday
See the thrash u wrote up there
Is like you have no work

2 Likes

Re: Between Majority Of Nigerian Guys, With A Backward Mentality And A Small Dick by Archangel15: 7:16pm On May 28, 2018
Excuse me what is the IQ of a goldfish?
Re: Between Majority Of Nigerian Guys, With A Backward Mentality And A Small Dick by andray12(m): 7:17pm On May 28, 2018
HOE

LOW

SHOW

grin

1 Like

Re: Between Majority Of Nigerian Guys, With A Backward Mentality And A Small Dick by MDsambo: 7:23pm On May 28, 2018
Re: Between Majority Of Nigerian Guys, With A Backward Mentality And A Small Dick by igetjoyfromthis: 7:42pm On May 28, 2018
funmisticqueen:
A lot of nigerian men have been conditioned since birth to have a 'eat your cake and have it mentality' they say it is ok for a man to cheat but a woman must be faithful, she must be a virgin.

A man wants an independent woman but forgets that he/she who has the money, has the control. they don't know it is pure robbery when they say they want an independent woman but expect her to be submissive. They should stop being confused

He sees a woman he likes but she is way above his league, so he resorts to slut shaming her when he doesn't know zip about her and even if he was given the chance, to have sex for money, he wont think twice. Nigga don't judge, work on yourself cos you aren't perfect.

they say they want foreign women but have nothing to offer her but sex and the backward african mentality that he is the head while she must worship his lazy boots. foreign women are out of your league . You cant give them SECURITY. So they hardly look at you as nothing more than their employee or servant.

They complain about the nigerian girls that are finally ready to manage them cos they have no choice. What ungrateful lots.

A lot of them are sexually deficient. it is either their penis is small, or it is big and they don't know how to use it forgetting that sex is an art and a science. Majority of them battle with erectile dysfunction.

They smell, they dont know that perfume deserves its chapter in anyone's success story but to cover up this insecurity they try to deflect the blame by female vagina smells, what were they expecting, airfreshener down there. even semen has its smell, but you dont see ladies crying foul on social media.

if i finish ranting you would wish to be born in another country but let me just leave it at this today
NOTE: If you quote me and your comment shows that you have the IQ of a goldfish, i will not bother you. i dont have time for lazy touts. happy democracy day in advance

grin grin You really took our beef earlier today very personal grin

Please work on your pot belly and stop taking the hate on all men, lmao grin grin cheesy
Re: Between Majority Of Nigerian Guys, With A Backward Mentality And A Small Dick by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 28, 2018
This category of feminist are the type that just like to show insulting strength....they just wanna dig up battle that don't exist just to show who is better.
conversations will never be objective, they will just keep going back and forth between diickk size, sex performance and intelligence insults.
True feminist don't battle to show they are better than men, they only raise their voice and empower women in areas where they are being cheated or deprived their right as humans just becos society(not necessarily men)have assumed they might be too fragile to perform or take up a role...

Not all this shout of who's the head of the family and submission wahala in marriage, men cheat therefore we can cheat too...please go ahead..men that cheat hide while doing it cos they know it's wrong and shameful..why would anyone in their right senses wanna show who's better at something shameful as adultery or fornication.

When I was growing up and feminist started becoming popular, u'll hear the popular statement "what a man can do, a woman can do better".. and u see women, competing for student union president, women women becoming mechanical, drilling and aeronautic engineers, women joining men in space as astronauts , women dinning with the big boys on the Forbes list...

But Nigerian 21st century feminist.......yuck!!!!! I feel like throwing up.

3 Likes

Re: Between Majority Of Nigerian Guys, With A Backward Mentality And A Small Dick by Amarabae(f): 8:09pm On May 28, 2018
The issue of submission always crack me up.
What exactly is submission?
And what are you submitting?
Submission bla bla bla is always propagated by men whose marriage lacks affection.
The main thing in a marriage should be affection, it makes the chemistry between the couple thick, it brings respect and understanding.
If a woman is doing laundry chores and she picks up some of her husband wears to wash alongside with hers, there is nothing belittling nor wrong with it,
She did it out of love and not because it is a law.
Even the issue of money, who earns higher stuff,
If there is affection in a marriage, even if the wife is earning millions monthly and the husband is earning 50,000 , it should not cause an issue in marriage.
It should not be a criteria for humiliating or intimidating him.
In marriage, the couple should be covering each other back,
Not because of "submission bla bla bla "
But because of Love and affection.

9 Likes

Re: Between Majority Of Nigerian Guys, With A Backward Mentality And A Small Dick by menix(m): 8:37pm On May 28, 2018
Funmi why re u crying like a broken record..

That u got ditched is not the end of the world nd life is not all about marriage or sexual relationship..
Re: Between Majority Of Nigerian Guys, With A Backward Mentality And A Small Dick by MrCork: 8:18am On Jun 25, 2018
funmisticqueen:

angry
Re: Between Majority Of Nigerian Guys, With A Backward Mentality And A Small Dick by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:24am On Jun 25, 2018
men can cheat and its OK but women must not cheat coz they bring back pregnancies when they do.

if men's dicks are small then try to keep your pvssy small.

4 Likes

Re: Between Majority Of Nigerian Guys, With A Backward Mentality And A Small Dick by mimimile93: 8:36am On Jun 25, 2018
funmisticqueen:

All am seeing here is a frustrated sex starved female who.re coming to a faceless forum to spit trash.

Middle finger to you ho.e

1 Like

Re: Between Majority Of Nigerian Guys, With A Backward Mentality And A Small Dick by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 25, 2018
mimimile93:

All am seeing here is a frustrated sex starved female who.re coming to a faceless forum to spit trash.

Middle finger to you ho.e
please refer to the last paragraph and walk away like the failure that you are
Re: Between Majority Of Nigerian Guys, With A Backward Mentality And A Small Dick by Timagex(m): 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
andray12:
HOE

LOW

SHOW

grin

Re: Between Majority Of Nigerian Guys, With A Backward Mentality And A Small Dick by akinloye393(m): 7:51pm On Sep 02, 2018
funmisticqueen:

all is well dearie....I really understand!!! But some girls have got a dirty private part(not everybody).... vagina smell can be reduced to a moderate level tho,by being clean...
Re: Between Majority Of Nigerian Guys, With A Backward Mentality And A Small Dick by byinks(f): 11:33am On Sep 03, 2018
I concur.

Re: Between Majority Of Nigerian Guys, With A Backward Mentality And A Small Dick by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:57am On Sep 03, 2018
Amarabae:
The issue of submission always crack me up.
What exactly is submission?
And what are you submitting?
Submission bla bla bla is always propagated by men whose marriage lacks affection.
The main thing in a marriage should be affection, it makes the chemistry between the couple thick, it brings respect and understanding.
If a woman is doing laundry chores and she picks up some of her husband wears to wash alongside with hers, there is nothing belittling nor wrong with it,
She did it out of love and not because it is a law.
Even the issue of money, who earns higher stuff,
If there is affection in a marriage, even if the wife is earning millions monthly and the husband is earning 50,000 , it should not cause an issue in marriage.
It should not be a criteria for humiliating or intimidating him.
In marriage, the couple should be covering each other back,
Not because of "submission bla bla bla "
But because of Love and affection.
You re right. But mind you that what brings about love and affection in every marriage or relationship is our behavior towards one another. You don't expect a woman whom you behave nonchalantly to develop that ,the same way you don't expect it from the man either.So we should all put in our best behavior s and effort to make our marriages/relationship's work.

(1) (Reply)

Am I Normal? I Enjoy Being Abused / Express Telepathy To Control Your Life And Be Happy (limited Copy) / Video Of Dr Anu Who Damaged Girl's Body Dancing Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.