Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

If You Still Spend On Your Naija Babe, I Feel Sorry For You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Still Spend On Your Naija Babe, I Feel Sorry For You (2909 Views)

I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago / My Encounter With Owerri Babe I Met On Instagram� / “no Naija Babe Can Ever Match My Curves!” – Ivorian Chic Shares Unclad Selfies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Still Spend On Your Naija Babe, I Feel Sorry For You by ThisYourTatafo: 10:07pm On Sep 06, 2016
Naija girls need to be self reliant, most of them have the thinking that you're responsible for their upkeep and welfare simply because you guys are dating and trust me my guy, you ain't the only one dating that girl you so much adore.

If married women can cheat on their spouses, na that single Bae no go lick stew outside?

I met a guy recently who helped train a girl through tertiary institution and got served when she graduated.

She dumped his sorry assssssssssss.

I saw the guy no be say dem say.

The simple moral here is don't spend on a chic thinking she's gonna be yours at the end of the day cause my guy, you've got something else coming.

Just pray for a good woman and build a life today, there's nothing out in these street homey.

6 Likes

Re: If You Still Spend On Your Naija Babe, I Feel Sorry For You by dmgr(m): 10:13pm On Sep 06, 2016
ok..dnt even hve their tym
Re: If You Still Spend On Your Naija Babe, I Feel Sorry For You by youngberry001(m): 10:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
Ah crack gun when ever she ask of money wif mhie undecided

aint get time for dumpy asss moda'fvcker girl's'''''''''''''long hiss#
Re: If You Still Spend On Your Naija Babe, I Feel Sorry For You by Abso1uteZero(m): 10:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
Re: If You Still Spend On Your Naija Babe, I Feel Sorry For You by Abso1uteZero(m): 10:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
If You Get And You Wan Give, Give..But If You Dey Manage And You Still Dey Give Girl Allowance, You Are A Madafacker...SHE BE SENATOR?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Still Spend On Your Naija Babe, I Feel Sorry For You by McBrooklyn(m): 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2016
These Hôes Ain't Loyal angry
Re: If You Still Spend On Your Naija Babe, I Feel Sorry For You by NevetsIbot(m): 10:57pm On Sep 06, 2016
Spotlight on bro!
Re: If You Still Spend On Your Naija Babe, I Feel Sorry For You by Ginaz(f): 11:05pm On Sep 06, 2016
Post like this gets me angry angry, so you spend on a girl so what? Naija men needs to stop this very foolish thinking. Their logic is if they spend on you even if it's not up to a bottle of Fanta they own you.

They complain that you need to be self reliant, when you do and become a linda ikeji they complain.

They say you should not ask for money, and when you do that, "haa, somebody must be giving you money, you are cheating on me"

Men folks are more confused than women, please for all the ladies don't rely on a man, make your own damn money and watch them beg to date you.

What nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: If You Still Spend On Your Naija Babe, I Feel Sorry For You by blayde(m): 11:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
Ginaz:
Post like this gets me angry angry, so you spend on a girl so what? Naija men needs to stop this very foolish thinking. Their logic is if they spend on you even if it's not up to a bottle of Fanta they own you.

They complain that you need to be self reliant, when you do and become a linda ikeji they complain.

They say you should not ask for money, and when you do that, "haa, somebody must be giving you money, you are cheating on me"

Men folks are more confused than women, please for all the ladies don't rely on a man, make your own damn money and watch them beg to date you.

What nonsense!

U dey mind dem?

Them no get money yet dem no respect theirself dey their lane. Truth is every relationship demands some level of financial commitment. Only irresponsible guys will shy away from dis truth.

But most often Naija babes too no wan hear ooo

2 Likes

Re: If You Still Spend On Your Naija Babe, I Feel Sorry For You by numericalguy(m): 11:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
blayde:

U dey mind dem?

Them no get money yet dem no respect theirself dey their lane. Truth is every relationship demands some level of financial commitment. Only irresponsible guys will shy away from dis truth.

I have no problem with bearing some level of financial responsibility in a relationship but the problem is this: why must the financial responsibility be one sided.

Only irresponsible and greedy girls will shy away from the truth
Re: If You Still Spend On Your Naija Babe, I Feel Sorry For You by Abso1uteZero(m): 1:27am On Sep 07, 2016
Ginaz:

What nonsense!
Your Father Will Be Proud.Mumu

1 Like

Re: If You Still Spend On Your Naija Babe, I Feel Sorry For You by Abso1uteZero(m): 1:29am On Sep 07, 2016
blayde:

U dey mind dem?

must You Lick Ynansh? IF YOU NO LICK YNANSH YOU GO DIE?

5 Likes

Re: If You Still Spend On Your Naija Babe, I Feel Sorry For You by LuvU2: 1:30am On Sep 07, 2016
numericalguy:

I have no problem with bearing some level of financial responsibility in a relationship but the problem is this: why must the financial responsibility be one sided.

You want feminism too but only the part that favours u grin
Re: If You Still Spend On Your Naija Babe, I Feel Sorry For You by Luckymay(f): 1:50am On Sep 07, 2016
Mundane topic.
Re: If You Still Spend On Your Naija Babe, I Feel Sorry For You by AnusOdourInhaler: 6:33am On Sep 07, 2016
Ladies should work for their money, If I like you, I'll foot your basic needs.
Re: If You Still Spend On Your Naija Babe, I Feel Sorry For You by ThisYourTatafo: 8:48am On Sep 07, 2016
Ginaz:

What nonsense!

U sound pained young woman no be me cause the one wey dey your body O... I'm only speaking my opinion and I seriously don't get why u sound so upset

1 Like

Re: If You Still Spend On Your Naija Babe, I Feel Sorry For You by ThisYourTatafo: 8:49am On Sep 07, 2016
blayde:

U dey mind dem?

My guy it's called a relationship, what's wrong if she buys you a Ferrari for birthday too? Na only u Sabi buy market ni?

2 Likes

Re: If You Still Spend On Your Naija Babe, I Feel Sorry For You by ThisYourTatafo: 8:53am On Sep 07, 2016
Abso1uteZero:
must You Lick Ynansh? IF YOU NO LICK YNANSH YOU GO DIE?

Hahaha hahaha u just made my morning sir... Abeg tell am.
We gats create a ministry called ALAN
(Assss Lickers Association of Nigeria)

And make Blayde their national chairman but I bet you, this dude any getting any in spite of his naivety

1 Like

Re: If You Still Spend On Your Naija Babe, I Feel Sorry For You by ThisYourTatafo: 8:53am On Sep 07, 2016
Abso1uteZero:
Your Father Will Be Proud.Mumu

Lol
Re: If You Still Spend On Your Naija Babe, I Feel Sorry For You by ThisYourTatafo: 8:58am On Sep 07, 2016
numericalguy:

U r my guy forever
Re: If You Still Spend On Your Naija Babe, I Feel Sorry For You by numericalguy(m): 9:01am On Sep 07, 2016
LuvU2:

Feminists are even the worst and most confused people on the planet.
Feminists want to be treated as equals but still want car doors to be opened for them. Feminists want to be taken out and money spent lavishly on them.
Re: If You Still Spend On Your Naija Babe, I Feel Sorry For You by ThisYourTatafo: 9:01am On Sep 07, 2016
LuvU2:

He wants feminism doesn't make him chauvinistic, he's only been logical. You on the other hand are been arbitrary and you know it.
Re: If You Still Spend On Your Naija Babe, I Feel Sorry For You by newsphase(m): 9:05am On Sep 07, 2016
Nairaland needs the dislike button
Re: If You Still Spend On Your Naija Babe, I Feel Sorry For You by DeLioncourt: 9:45am On Sep 07, 2016
All these olodo threads. It's only in nigeria that women f*ck men over abi? when you will be looking for nacks up and down, how won't they use you as a royal mugu
Re: If You Still Spend On Your Naija Babe, I Feel Sorry For You by jubrealguy(m): 9:48am On Sep 07, 2016
I av never believed in all ds give and take bullshiit, I just do things for a girl on the ground that I want to do it not because I expect anything back........Commitment is not something u see everywhere, e scarce die!
Re: If You Still Spend On Your Naija Babe, I Feel Sorry For You by Minemrys: 9:53am On Sep 07, 2016
Ginaz:

What nonsense!
(A long sigh) Why d0nate m0ney to a gal a guy is n0t yet married to? Her name na charity? Am n0t against a guy being generous bt a gal going into a relati0nship for the sole aim of cash is what am against. And ur logic that 0nce a man spends on a gal means he owns her, yea its true. Why do we spend? To own s0mething and a beggar has no choice but to take whatever c0mes her way. So i will agree with ya final saying, gals should think of being independent than cashing on a guy like a cashier.

1 Like

Re: If You Still Spend On Your Naija Babe, I Feel Sorry For You by ThisYourTatafo: 10:10am On Sep 07, 2016
jubrealguy:
I av never believed in all ds give and take bullshiit, I just do things for a girl on the ground that I want to do it not because I expect anything back........Commitment is not something u see everywhere, e scarce die!

U got a point... But hey dude don't be deceived, doing it doesn't make her see u as less a maga
Re: If You Still Spend On Your Naija Babe, I Feel Sorry For You by ThisYourTatafo: 10:10am On Sep 07, 2016
DeLioncourt:
All these olodo threads. It's only in nigeria that women f*ck men over abi? when you will be looking for nacks up and down, how won't they use you as a royal mugu

Who are you? U dey think before you type so?
Re: If You Still Spend On Your Naija Babe, I Feel Sorry For You by Abso1uteZero(m): 10:14am On Sep 07, 2016
ThisYourTatafo:

Hahaha hahaha u just made my morning sir... Abeg tell am.
We gats create a ministry called ALAN
(Assss Lickers Association of Nigeria)

And make Blayde their national chairman but I bet you, this dude any getting any in spite of his naivety
Spot On...These Idiats Think Just Because The 'asslick' There're Getting Any Hahaha...Asslickers Hear Me, All These Girls Are Fraudsters, 419, Scam, Investment Without Reward, Miss 'you Re Not Getting Any If You Like Like My Ynash Like Vicks Blue' But Dem No Go Hear...Like Phyno Says "oga Me Gi Voom Nna'ya"...I Don Talk Finish.

1 Like

Re: If You Still Spend On Your Naija Babe, I Feel Sorry For You by DeLioncourt: 10:21am On Sep 07, 2016
ThisYourTatafo:

Who are you? U dey think before you type so?

did you think before you opened this nonsense thread? acting like you're a good guy. as if when you meet a naive girl you won't take advantage of her. shift
Re: If You Still Spend On Your Naija Babe, I Feel Sorry For You by jubrealguy(m): 10:25am On Sep 07, 2016
ThisYourTatafo:

U got a point... But hey dude don't be deceived, doing it doesn't make her see u as less a maga
yh, u r right
Re: If You Still Spend On Your Naija Babe, I Feel Sorry For You by firstking01(m): 1:15pm On Sep 07, 2016
We are not safeembarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

HOT TEASER / 40 Different Types If VAGI*NA Men Likes / Man Recorded His First Experience With A Runs Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.