Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,981 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

3050mw Mambila Hydro-Power Project At Gembu In Taraba Set To Take Off - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3050mw Mambila Hydro-Power Project At Gembu In Taraba Set To Take Off (17629 Views)

Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah / Buhari Award $5.8 Billion Mambila Dam Power Plant Contract To Chinese State Firm / Construction Of 3050MW Power Plant In Taraba: Fashola Opens Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3050mw Mambila Hydro-Power Project At Gembu In Taraba Set To Take Off by damola311: 8:23am On Sep 07, 2016
Progressive01:
Had the Ineffectual Buffoon laid even a stone, we would have gone past the stage of "site seeing" a long time ago.

Clowns.

@ post:

Hopefully, this admin would bring about tangible progress on the project and deliver us yet another source of power independent of the activities of the Niger Delta saboteurs/terrorists.

The ineffectual buffoon never even laid a stone on the site and even the second Niger bridge he promised to deliver in his first tenure or go on self exile couldn't get past a couple of pillars, yet some idiots would come here pouring smelly brown spittle everywhere insulting this government and mocking her efforts.

Waiting for the day a bagger comes here to shout "thank you jonathan" when that bridge is completed.

Damn! you are full of hatred.... You are just ranting with pains

2 Likes

Re: 3050mw Mambila Hydro-Power Project At Gembu In Taraba Set To Take Off by Ahmeduana(m): 8:27am On Sep 07, 2016
Beremx:
nice one from Fashola
THANKS TO OBASANJO, YARADUA AND JONATHAN

1 Like

Re: 3050mw Mambila Hydro-Power Project At Gembu In Taraba Set To Take Off by ensamy(m): 8:30am On Sep 07, 2016
story teller mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: 3050mw Mambila Hydro-Power Project At Gembu In Taraba Set To Take Off by idris4r83(m): 8:36am On Sep 07, 2016
Grundig:
Headline is misleading.

For those who cannot be bothered to read...

Project is yet to begin. The engineers and officials went for site seeing.
was wondering after reading it myself.

1 Like

Re: 3050mw Mambila Hydro-Power Project At Gembu In Taraba Set To Take Off by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 07, 2016
Good. But why foreign engineers

Cc presidency
Please tell mr president that there are alot of very good jobless nigerian engineers roaming the streets. They should stop bringing in foreign ones.. let our engineers have jobs for once..
They say they want to create employment, but they keep giving contracts to foreigners while our own are left to rot
Re: 3050mw Mambila Hydro-Power Project At Gembu In Taraba Set To Take Off by Rehabilitation: 8:58am On Sep 07, 2016
Progressive01:
Had the Ineffectual Buffoon laid even a stone, we would have gone past the stage of "site seeing" a long time ago.

Clowns.

@ post:

Hopefully, this admin would bring about tangible progress on the project and deliver us yet another source of power independent of the activities of the Niger Delta saboteurs/terrorists.

The ineffectual buffoon never even laid a stone on the site and even the second Niger bridge he promised to deliver in his first tenure or go on self exile couldn't get past a couple of pillars, yet some idiots would come here pouring smelly brown spittle everywhere insulting this government and mocking her efforts.

Waiting for the day a bagger comes here to shout "thank you jonathan" when that bridge is completed.
Stop barking like a dog Mr man, the same you have right to insult Jonathan and others in his govt is the same way others have write to insult the dull brain buhari. If you can't stomach it, just f**** off from here because nobody cares. Stop being bitter
Re: 3050mw Mambila Hydro-Power Project At Gembu In Taraba Set To Take Off by Vello(m): 9:05am On Sep 07, 2016
Grundig:
Headline is misleading.

While I agree that the title could have been better constructed, I however, beg to differ that the title (or HEADLINE) is misleading.
Read again and see the OP mention "project". He saying a 3050mw project set to take off is simple enough for comprehension. This is different from saying 'set to begin operation'.
I submit this with the notion you're not aversed to correction as is the wont of some Igbo miscreants populating this forum.
Stay blessed
Re: 3050mw Mambila Hydro-Power Project At Gembu In Taraba Set To Take Off by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:14am On Sep 07, 2016
Thank goodness this is hydro-powered, not gas-powered that would could easily be sabotaged by the militants.
Re: 3050mw Mambila Hydro-Power Project At Gembu In Taraba Set To Take Off by manutdrichie(m): 9:17am On Sep 07, 2016
Progressive01:

Clowns.

@ post:

Make GEJ matter no kii you ooo
Re: 3050mw Mambila Hydro-Power Project At Gembu In Taraba Set To Take Off by jayfest(m): 9:22am On Sep 07, 2016
We are waiting
Re: 3050mw Mambila Hydro-Power Project At Gembu In Taraba Set To Take Off by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 07, 2016
Grundig:
Headline is misleading.

Speculative journalism, when I saw the headline I thought they're about to start generating o, them never even start construction sef.
Re: 3050mw Mambila Hydro-Power Project At Gembu In Taraba Set To Take Off by Vince77(m): 9:56am On Sep 07, 2016
Grundig:
Headline is misleading.

Ur name reminds me of that electronic called Grundig... E too dey quick spoil. grin

1 Like

Re: 3050mw Mambila Hydro-Power Project At Gembu In Taraba Set To Take Off by Maksen: 9:57am On Sep 07, 2016
Many were not bc it's come from anothe part not from their part.
Re: 3050mw Mambila Hydro-Power Project At Gembu In Taraba Set To Take Off by Maksen: 9:59am On Sep 07, 2016
Many were not happy bc it's come from anothe part not from their part.
Re: 3050mw Mambila Hydro-Power Project At Gembu In Taraba Set To Take Off by Grundig: 10:09am On Sep 07, 2016
Vince77:

Ur name reminds me of that electronic called Grundig... E too dey quick spoil. grin
My guy, na China you buy.

2 Likes

Re: 3050mw Mambila Hydro-Power Project At Gembu In Taraba Set To Take Off by Adminisher: 11:02am On Sep 07, 2016
Grundig:
Headline is misleading.

My broda, they are probably assembling the turbines as we speak. Pipings and structural members may be partially ready. We accept that civil works and erection is what some people know as project resumption . That is not so.
Re: 3050mw Mambila Hydro-Power Project At Gembu In Taraba Set To Take Off by ikwubaba: 11:24am On Sep 07, 2016
idris4r83:
was wondering after reading it myself.

U guys don;t like reading. Them say set to take off. Next thing una go say "took off, but no light yet o" wailing until death

1 Like

Re: 3050mw Mambila Hydro-Power Project At Gembu In Taraba Set To Take Off by olumightyfemi20(m): 11:34am On Sep 07, 2016
everything na "SET".when we set change to "GO"?
Re: 3050mw Mambila Hydro-Power Project At Gembu In Taraba Set To Take Off by Charlico2(m): 2:56pm On Sep 07, 2016
greatgod2012:

My sister, are you sure you read this epistle before commenting?

The Chinese engineers have just gone for site seeing, nothing has been done yet.

So Taraba State is now a tourist destination for all Chinese men? They just on their own came visiting! cry cry

1 Like

Re: 3050mw Mambila Hydro-Power Project At Gembu In Taraba Set To Take Off by tit(f): 7:26pm On Sep 09, 2016
the mambilla dam s now supplying light to my street!
since the engineers commidssion the dam, nepa no dey take light again here
Re: 3050mw Mambila Hydro-Power Project At Gembu In Taraba Set To Take Off by DelGardo: 8:04pm On Sep 09, 2016
juman:
If there is sensible government this country can raise conveniently more than 10mw from hydropower.

Really? How?
We don't have the right geographical features to generate that much from water.
Please stop the misinformation.
Re: 3050mw Mambila Hydro-Power Project At Gembu In Taraba Set To Take Off by gebest: 9:00pm On Sep 09, 2016
Grundig:

My guy, me sef vex as I read that thing.

One of tbe people wey follow go thete dey talk say they are psycologically prepared to take on tbe project.

Like say Na that one go bring light?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Water Scarcity Hits Calabar / House Probe: Ishaq Oloyede Gives Reasons For Employing 300 Without Advertising / Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.