Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,988 members, 7,852,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:26 PM

Relationship Advice Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Advice Pls (420 Views)

I Have A Problem With My Roommate. Please Advice Pls / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Advice Pls by mickum(m): 12:11am On Sep 07, 2016
hi nairalanders,am a bit confused on what to do ryt.I just started dated my new girlfriend in school last two months and unfortunately we are on holidays, we are now separated by distance. pls advice on what to do to keep the relationship lively because I don't feel like calling her often due to the fact i easily lost my utterrance mood,apart from the normal checkup talks.also more,my girlfriend is a person who easily get bored!...
Re: Relationship Advice Pls by Nobody: 1:05am On Sep 07, 2016
Use that holiday as a opportunity to have fun and do whatever you want to do before the hols is over, at least it will take your mind off the relationship for some while and you will be less stressed and happier. Life is too short live it to the fullest kiss Thank me later wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Good Morning Fellow Rosmancelander / Straight Talk On Premarital Sex / #letstalkreality...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.