Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari (25717 Views)

We’ll Not Be Satisfied Until Nig Becomes A Food Exporting Country Again – Buhari / Again, Buhari Cancels Bauchi Visit / We Will Ensure Nigeria Doesn't Depend On Oil Again- Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by bashydemy1: 4:39pm On Sep 07, 2016
RZArecta:
I wanna gonna government cheesy
People have been using that same format for decades bro, Same woman have asked me for 200 to trasport herself and son to back because the person he come to see is not around..

Now back to your write ups, Why is it that it's only you people are asking for money, Someone ask you to pay for his Tfare, a lady even ask you to lap him from each bus stop... Oga please soft pedal with your lies.
Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by RZArecta(m): 5:39pm On Sep 07, 2016
bashydemy1:
[s]People have been using that same format for decades bro, Same woman have asked me for 200 to trasport herself and son to back because the person he come to see is not around..

Now back to your write ups, Why is it that it's only you people are asking for money, Someone ask you to pay for his Tfare, a lady even ask you to lap him from each bus stop... Oga please soft pedal with your lies[/s].
are you a drunk paedophile it y is there anywhere I claimed I was the one in the write up ? Respect yourself bro and stay your lane
Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by Ezestan1: 8:08pm On Sep 07, 2016
All na wash joor.....
Seeing is believing Chikina!
Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by Ezestan1: 8:09pm On Sep 07, 2016
All na wash joor.......
Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by able20(m): 9:31pm On Sep 07, 2016
For Buhari Everyday is campaign, we shall make naira and dollars 1-1
I will stabilize Global Oil price
We shall.....do all.. Blah blah!!
Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by bashydemy1: 12:19am On Sep 08, 2016
RZArecta:
are you a drunk paedophile it y is there anywhere I claimed I was the one in the write up ? Respect yourself bro and stay your lane
Oga your story no sell waka pass, How much were you paid to open this useless thread.. Only you from Ajah to ipaja area and 6 people ask you for money Please soft pedal with your lies.
Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by RZArecta(m): 4:47am On Sep 08, 2016
bashydemy1:
[s]Oga your story no sell waka pass, How much were you paid to open this useless thread.. Only you from Ajah to ipaja area and 6 people ask you for money Please soft pedal with your lies[/s].
some people have brains but they don't have sense. I ask again am I the author of that Facebook post or did the recession affect your thinking faculty ? Agbero please leave me alone
Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by bashydemy1: 4:58am On Sep 08, 2016
RZArecta:
some people have brains but they don't have sense. I ask again am I the author of that Facebook post or did the recession affect your thinking faculty ? Agbero please leave me alone
I think the bold should be applicable to you, You are acting as if it really happen to you..
Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by chernest2002: 9:55am On Sep 08, 2016
This confused government are still crying over the spilled milk and millions of Nigerians are dying of hunger, I don't think anything good will come from this confused government, where is the security and food? Even the little we enjoy before have disappeared. Until Nigerians see beyond their nose,only then will they see that dictator buhari is not the answer to our problem.
Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by thedarkside: 5:28pm On Sep 08, 2016
buhari shouldnt foool himself..even if he turn the ol nigeria to europe,the biafrans will still not be happy..

sooo..whatever.....

he shouldnt care about making allllllllllllllllllll! nigerians happy..just develop your area(country) you are president of and getout of the way..!!..thats all!.. angry

that was one of jonathans mistakes...
Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by RZArecta(m): 6:19pm On Sep 08, 2016
bashydemy1:
[s]I think the bold should be applicable to you, You are acting as if it really happen to you[/s]..
smh.... Brain dead cretin
Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by BonaVIta(m): 10:45pm On Sep 08, 2016
This bag of old bones again.
Maybe he is referring to the Nigeria after his tenure.
Nitwit
Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by careerninja: 6:21am On Sep 09, 2016
Yes, great country to visit. My experience was very good when I was in Nigeria. Have found good friends there. Thanks Career Ninja
Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by ocelot2006(m): 7:42am On Sep 09, 2016
Standing5:
Aside wasteful spending and stealing, what action did we see from PDP? No TSA, weak EFCC etc were the order of the day.

Yet we had a growing economy with revamped infrastructures under their watch. Way better than the present fiasco the under those dullards in this APC led administration
Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by sirmogul(m): 8:38am On Sep 09, 2016
I have the sand where Mark Zuckerberg jogged
past in Lagos. Interested buyers should pm me.
Serious buyers only..í ¾í´�í ¾í´�í ¾í´�. Good morning and have a wonderful day.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
Faad77:
if pple con die, who'll be left to feed.....peace comes first
Hehe Bruh na only hunger fit kill person for this present economy oo.
Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 09, 2016

Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by Standing5(m): 7:49pm On Sep 09, 2016
ocelot2006:

Yet we had a growing economy with revamped infrastructures under their watch. Way better than the present fiasco the under those dullards in this APC led administration
If you love debt so much go borrow from a bank yourself. Nigerian were tired of increasing debt when they booted out IB so buhari can't afford to tow that same path.
Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by jerrymej(m): 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2016
These people must be insane for thinking i'll believe that Nigeria's present poor state of living emanated from the past administration. For crying out loud, who are are they deceiving, me? no.

I thought they aspire to change the poor state of living to a standard/favorable state of living? i thought they were voted hoping to improve the country's economic boom? do they think they were voted to tell us the administration that has brought our beloved country into a poor state of living? who has time to listen to such stories? if this present administration cant take this country to our expectation, i urge them to stop ushering with their familiar tune that the fault is from the past administration. RUBBISH GOVERNMENT i've been experiencing right from birth.

they have forgotten that song they sang for us before they were voted (APCCCCCCCCC...... CHANGEEEEEEE)

If our Leaders believe in their religions ( Christianity, Islam Etc) they will as well have the fear of the Almighty God/Allah.
Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by Amah70: 4:58am On Sep 10, 2016
carmag:

Any country that God wants to punish he will simply "bless " them with bad leaders

..... and punish the country also with bad followership. Bad followership including these so -called Pentecostal ministers who went merely to sing for Buhari like birds.
Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by caprock(m): 1:35pm On Sep 10, 2016
APC says, you need change. Change begins with you.
You need a job. Job begins with you, create your own job.
Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by Stan015(m): 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2016
Hmmm,"we will be proud of our country again"...... Maybe it's when many are already on their dead bed that they will be proud of their country.... No let hungry man hear you oh
Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by basingstoke: 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2016
bubu dinho
Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 10, 2016
Amah70:

..... and punish the country also with bad followership. Bad followership including these so -called Pentecostal ministers who went merely to sing for Buhari like birds.

Amen to that.. let it scatter so everybody will go their separate ways
Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 11, 2016
We shall be proud of our famine, it seems

Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by Mocciholmes: 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2016
undecided
Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by udy001: 6:01pm On Sep 11, 2016
Nations rise and fall according to the level of their leaders in government. Nigeria will only get better with leaders who have the interest of people at heart, not leaders who are detached from reality.

It is evident that emotions are high at this moment because things are really tough for most Nigerians. And if you notice today, at any slightest provocation, people pour out their venom. But then we need to think & criticize constructively. Things won't get better by insulting the government.

The question is: How long do I need to sit at the fence with no impact. What role do I need to play no matter how little to make a change in my domain of influence in the society. Those in government are not spirits...they are human. You may think you do not have a voice...and say, what difference could I make in the midst of 170 million people. Just start a cause. If everyone of us begins to do their bits, sooner or later the positive effects will be seen in Nigeria. After all, Nigeria wasn't like this until certain group of corrupt folks were left unchecked. We can reverse it.

No matter how glooming it looks, I still see a bright FUTURE in this Nation. But we all need to get down to work in each and every area where we can make impact...not just sitting down and do nothing. This is my submission!
Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by salients: 10:17pm On Sep 11, 2016
anonimi:
The same country that YOU called fantastically CORRUPT and that all our people abroad are CRIMINALS?
Is DullardPoo really a joker or what

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3381879_168046_jpegbc55e6d7f4fd3025f6bfe56b49496ba8

After the return of People Deceiving People and exit of All Promises Cancelled

yes
Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by tok2olije: 12:07am On Sep 12, 2016
Changi dole!

Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by millionaireman: 5:27am On Sep 12, 2016
doctorkush:
ummh

Wow. It's like from APC to Nigerians:
oya make una take Buhari. If na quenching, make all of una quench;

wetin concern Asiwaju who went to Daura to beg Buhari to contest last presidential election .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria In Recession Because Of Hurried Implementation Of TSA – Ben Murray Bruce / EFCC Releases Statement On Arrest Of Abubakar Sidiq, Says He Is A Cyber Stalker / N530B Arms Contract Probe : Army Generals Block Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.