Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari (25714 Views)

We’ll Not Be Satisfied Until Nig Becomes A Food Exporting Country Again – Buhari / Again, Buhari Cancels Bauchi Visit / We Will Ensure Nigeria Doesn't Depend On Oil Again- Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by Beehshorp(m): 8:21am On Sep 07, 2016
Dis man should shurrup already... He should better leave dat seat before the death of millions of Nigeria would be on u

2 Likes

Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by chimah3(m): 8:22am On Sep 07, 2016
Na proud people go chop?

1 Like

Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by stevenson007: 8:22am On Sep 07, 2016
Just here to read comments
Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by AntiWailer: 8:24am On Sep 07, 2016
WebSurfer:
Just like they have been promising during thier Campaigning days....

They should stop blaming the problems on the last government already and get down to work because that was why they were voted for in the first place..

All those unemployed graduates hoping to get free 5K monthly be like this now...

grin grin

I can tell u that they are working on paying the money soon.

Waste of resources if you ask me.
Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by tommykiwi(m): 8:24am On Sep 07, 2016
Standing5:
Aside wasteful spending and stealing, what action did we see from PDP? No TSA, weak EFCC etc were the order of the day.
You and our dullard president no much difference, both of U are .....

3 Likes

Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by Kaybaba5(m): 8:24am On Sep 07, 2016
Nigeria will be great again...
Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by anonimi: 8:30am On Sep 07, 2016

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by WebSurfer(m): 8:31am On Sep 07, 2016
AntiWailer:

I can tell u that they are working on paying the money soon.

Waste of resources if you ask me.
keep waiting oo, for this bad economy you still want unemployed graduates to be paid each, you want another means of fleecing the national treasury open

1 Like

Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by Omeokachie: 8:32am On Sep 07, 2016
Ofcause, Nigerians are already 'dying for their country' under your watch. What more can a maximum leader ask for?

1 Like

Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by anonimi: 8:32am On Sep 07, 2016
Standing5:
Aside wasteful spending and stealing, what action did we see from PDP? No TSA, weak EFCC etc were the order of the day.

Which PDP?
The born-to-gain redeemed rogues in All ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3088738_img20151115154440_jpeg8f611b6c9cc8cd0928a56ef1049ea06d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by AntiWailer: 8:33am On Sep 07, 2016
WebSurfer:
keep waiting oo, for this bad economy you still want unemployed graduates to be paid each, you want another means of fleecing the national treasury open

So as usual it is a WIN WIN situation for Wailing Surfer.

If they Pay, they want to fleece treasury,

If they don't they scammed the voters.

Na so grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by wristbangle: 8:34am On Sep 07, 2016
I hope things will turn out for good at the end of this current tunnel of suffering. We have never experience dividend of democracy in this country and with the voice of people heard, God will touch our leader's heart to lead well.

Sallah ram is N150,000 (normal one), I hope xmas chicken will not be N10,000 by december?

2 Likes

Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by phemmie06(m): 8:36am On Sep 07, 2016
And one Onanuga said no hardship, OK na hardboat or hardferry dey

1 Like

Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by phemmie06(m): 8:39am On Sep 07, 2016
In film industry after reading the script or lines the next thing you hear is ACTION. Old man enough of lines reading ACTION

1 Like

Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by charlesucheh(m): 8:43am On Sep 07, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/theres-hunger-land-well-overcome-buhari/

BABA! Aside all these talks, I want you to know that the base of this country's problem is still Nepotism, prejudice, godfatherism and tribalism. All these can be summed up as CORRUPTION! Baba! I repeat! There's still corruption in circulation, go to your parastatals, check up on recruitment styles, methods of allocation and implementation, then you'll know that you're only fighting corruption within a microscopic capacity in the presidential Villa! We need to reach out the fight on the macro level I.e down to the unexpected areas! Until then, we'll continue to whine and make conclusions from our little cubicle of comfort!

1 Like

Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by Thobiy(m): 8:45am On Sep 07, 2016
hope so
Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by 88natzy(m): 8:49am On Sep 07, 2016
Future impossible tense!!

2 Likes

Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by migal(f): 8:54am On Sep 07, 2016
What's he saying?.. Please like the bishop said get an expert on how to get our economy back I shape since ur too old to think straight...

1 Like

Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by hazyfm1: 8:58am On Sep 07, 2016
chemicalDisease:

Any woman that gave birth to you need to ask God for forgiveness.
you are a punishment to ur community

Just reported this entity, your type don't belong here
Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by ezeegolimited30(m): 9:00am On Sep 07, 2016
Buhari a man with visions! I will be alive nd witness d future greatness of my beloved Nation Nigeria,
Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by sommyblaze(m): 9:02am On Sep 07, 2016
RZArecta:
I wanna gonna government cheesy
OMG, lord please save us all....

didn't know some persons go through such.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by lurdkriss: 9:02am On Sep 07, 2016
Untill everybody die finish,then only u and ur family go live for nigeria. undecided

1 Like

Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by Fizzzzz: 9:03am On Sep 07, 2016
Standing5:
I don't support corrupt politicians in anyway but I am part of the people on the street and I stand to tell you that all the online trials by EFCC and the so called TSA haven't added 1Kobo to my bank account.
The price of everything is on the increase and there are no salaries.
In simple English Apc wanted power when they didn't even have an idea on how to run things and this Buhari is just an embarrassment,any sane person that saw him running for office an so many times would have thought he had big plans.

1 Like

Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 07, 2016
Pathetic bunch of self-serving, louqacious, blame-traders!

2 Likes

Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by Faad77(m): 9:09am On Sep 07, 2016
Yeah we understand their is no money in the country,... but still let be grateful, atleast yu hav bin eating since d recession, am sure u'll also transport urself frm one place to other, and u even hav d money to subscribe and browse... let be thankful to God and pray for Buhari to deliver us, he himself is not happy wit d situation of d country, kip struggling my pple, it just for d main time, greater enjoyment is ahead
Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by bejeria101(m): 9:12am On Sep 07, 2016
Yes we would after you are sent to daura take note it would happen.

1 Like

Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by Nairadays: 9:12am On Sep 07, 2016
It will be well, only if we don't rejoice too soon. - EA Adeboye
Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by onwuakpachris(m): 9:15am On Sep 07, 2016
story for the gods......

1 Like

Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by 4nobody4every1: 9:18am On Sep 07, 2016
anonimi:
The same country that YOU called fantastically CORRUPT and that all our people abroad are CRIMINALS?
Is DullardPoo really a joker or what

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3381879_168046_jpegbc55e6d7f4fd3025f6bfe56b49496ba8

Buhari, l told you before if you dont arrest anonimi, he will destroy your change mantra, he keeps bringing out all your past speeches and he is making sense with his post, arrest him now or tell EFCC to flog him grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by 4nobody4every1: 9:19am On Sep 07, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by meccuno: 9:20am On Sep 07, 2016
chemicalDisease:

Any woman that gave birth to you need to ask God for forgiveness.
you are a punishment to ur community.
grin
Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:23am On Sep 07, 2016
angry All these talk because election is near. Nigerians are wiser now. ACTION or we dontbilivit
BeeBeeOoh:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/theres-hunger-land-well-overcome-buhari/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi At JPI Annual Conference (video) (photos) / Suleiman Tambaya: Gunmen Invade Kaduna LP Candidate's House, Kill 2 / Osun Election: PDP Agent Arrested For Alleged Vote-buying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.