Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari (25721 Views)

We’ll Not Be Satisfied Until Nig Becomes A Food Exporting Country Again – Buhari / Again, Buhari Cancels Bauchi Visit / We Will Ensure Nigeria Doesn't Depend On Oil Again- Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by tunary(m): 9:31am On Sep 07, 2016
Only promise promise promise, action speaks louder dan voice. Do it nd lets see. You've been makin promises before election nd up dis moment noting to show for it. Liar

1 Like

Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by johnnychuks(m): 9:32am On Sep 07, 2016
Nigeria has never benefited one good thing since we gain independence from the parasite! is it good road, water, or non interrupted power supply, food, cloth and so many amenity. what a hail this man is saying, to be sincere am not mad at the present administration but they are still among the group of people that lead Nigeria into doom.

1 Like

Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by jordinsparkles(f): 9:35am On Sep 07, 2016
Indeed!! Abeg abeg abeg carry all those your useless talk go another place.

1 Like

Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by BABANGBALI: 9:50am On Sep 07, 2016
Looooooooooooooooooong yawns
Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 07, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

“I assure you that we are going to get out of our
economic doldrums, we are almost out of our security
problem and we are going to make Nigeria greater again.
“We are going to be very proud of our country once again,
our size, our resources will not be for nothing. We will
continue to grow.”

But how na? When people dy hungry em nor go do illegal activities ni, Oga feed the country first before security joor oo, cause I am not understanding.

Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by rosalieene(f): 9:54am On Sep 07, 2016
All Buhari does is talk! talk! talk! no action!!
Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by carammel(f): 9:54am On Sep 07, 2016
chemicalDisease:

Any woman that gave birth to you need to ask God for forgiveness.
you are a punishment to ur community.
LMAO
Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by amaechi1: 9:56am On Sep 07, 2016
Standing5:
Aside wasteful spending and stealing, what action did we see from PDP? No TSA, weak EFCC etc were the order of the day.

You even have time to respond to such comment. They will never see the positive side of life. If boko haram had sack everyone from Nigeria, they would have appreciated the achievement so far.
Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by swazee: 9:59am On Sep 07, 2016
Buhari is just a joker .....it is easier to keep quiet sef than to ve giving false hope

1 Like

Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by highbeekeys(m): 10:28am On Sep 07, 2016
This isn't about PDP or APC. Bad leadership has brought us this far. Simple!
I don't know why some dumb citizens fail to see that. Y can't they blame d past Adminstrations? NA una papa put money 4 treasury way them go take run budget abi. How much did GEJ meet in the foreign reserves and how much did he leave there. They suppose nack stick for some of Una head.

Even Okonjo iweala defended herself after being questioned by pointing out the fact that GEJ had appended his signature to every cash released by her office.
Wether PDP or APC, or Even military, Nigeria have been swiming in corruption leadership-wise. Open your motherfucking eyes!
Now PDP are knocking on the door of Presidency again with some mediocre "change the changer" Notion when they can't even put their house in order due to self-centeredness and greed by some of them. Well, I won't be surprised to c some people voting them coz of food.
Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by Tommfrench(m): 10:38am On Sep 07, 2016
thunder should fire this man already

1 Like

Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by MNDY(m): 10:45am On Sep 07, 2016
For how long will this continue? Until more and more people die? You don't even want to be in one of these states having issues with workers' salaries, you will hate yourself in this hardship ehn...
-
Are these promises of an economic turnaround a deceit? If the truth is that they can't fix the country after all the damages of the past leaderships, they should let the people know plainly! Then, the people go know say we don enta one chance!
-
But if there is a way out, quicken it already pls! I just sit by the roadside and feel the anger and fustration of people walking by and I sense the mentality they have about APC as a betrayal of trust!
-
The people rallied behind this man to come fix things for us and all we keep getting so far has been hardship with blames on past leaderships by the APC. The people got tired of PDP's bad 16yrs and rallied behind APC for a change, so they know where the blame lies already!
-
What the people want(ed) is a fixer, Buhari and APC should get on with it already before things take a dreaded dimension in this country!

1 Like

Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by buchilino(m): 10:58am On Sep 07, 2016
Osinbajo blames it on corruption, bad governance.
Y AM I NOT WITH WAT D VP SAID?.
Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by Progressive01(m): 11:27am On Sep 07, 2016
Fedayeen02:
you are always talking off point like a zombie. You need to marry because your life is on a .......
Mynd44, you always insist we use the "report button". I have reported three of this member's post directly referring to me as a zombie in violation of rule 2. Why hasn't anything been done Do we have to mention you directly for you to see these

1 Like

Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 11:39am On Sep 07, 2016
Fedayeen02:
did anyone ban you for calling me Ugandan undecided
Don't mind the guy I don't blame him though
Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by no1madman(m): 11:49am On Sep 07, 2016
Eat shitttttt and die. . . .
Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by Faad77(m): 11:50am On Sep 07, 2016
timdavis:

But how na? When people dy hungry em nor go do illegal activities ni, Oga feed the country first before security joor oo, cause I am not understanding.
if pple con die, who'll be left to feed.....peace comes first
Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by MarcAnthony1: 11:54am On Sep 07, 2016
Joniboi:
Who does this Daura President think he is fooling? I have never seen a President of any country in the world that keeps making empty promises like this man.

Always keep saying that things will get better when things are getting worse by the day. This is the worst recession this economy is suffering in years and it will only take a miracle for this country to come out of it.
It's the Buhari way...can't wait till 2019
Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by Ikedonn(m): 12:28pm On Sep 07, 2016
Who said so it's like a story story story
Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by dumie(f): 12:34pm On Sep 07, 2016
This has become stale..seriously this administration is Government of the Future Tense.

1 Like

Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by nelsonjj: 1:12pm On Sep 07, 2016
Talk And Do Nah, If There Is No Action, Then The Govt Is Dead Ni
Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by Cjrane2: 1:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
Which country?
A country Buhari has spared no effort to kill with hatred and bigotry .lmagine that up till this day, Buhari has done nothing against his so called fulani hetdsmen killing innocent Nigerians

1 Like

Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by ajawara(m): 1:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
Standing5:
Aside wasteful spending and stealing, what action did we see from PDP? No TSA, weak EFCC etc were the order of the day.
It is not all about PDP and APC, it is all about me and you.
Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 07, 2016
Fire on the mountain and no one is running....Fulani taking over #saynotoNationalGrazingReserveBill
Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by limeta(f): 2:19pm On Sep 07, 2016
When you bahari is in hell fire
Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by KoldKash(m): 2:55pm On Sep 07, 2016
You are bluffing.
Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by otumopkor(m): 3:40pm On Sep 07, 2016
General Buhari is the first president in Nigeria Donald trump is going to visit. I can bet with anyone here on nairaland any amount am ready. grin
Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by Swash042(m): 4:00pm On Sep 07, 2016
jodavid:
This fulani man is always speaking in future tense.. Can someone please tell him that the hardship ppl are facing needs a present tense solution undecided
and also past tense (always blaming d previous govt.)
Re: We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari by bashydemy1: 4:34pm On Sep 07, 2016
Larryfest:
One year don pass o..."we will" still haven't transformed to any good thing.shame
Out of that one year your brothers have been bombing pipelines which happen to be Nigeria main source of income for now abeg wetin make Buhari do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nigerian Army Day Celebration (NADCEL 2019) / Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others / Imo: Army To Commence Shooting Exercise From September 5, Warns Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.